Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    @kcanan27 wrote: »
    Can anyone answer these?

Welcome to the forums! Yes, anyone can answer these question. It's a fun little game and it lets you get to know your fellow simmers. :)

Reisharah wrote: »
    What's your favourite history period?

I guess I would say the 20th century, specifically WWII-era. That being said, I'm also fascinated with most historical time periods. I don't know a lot but I love learning about history.

In honor of HSY releasing today, what is/was your favorite school subject?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited July 2022
    Definitely dogs. I enjoy them a lot because they're pretty much always in a good mood and are happy to see you.

I like your question, so I'll ask the same thing to the next person.
    Dogs. I also love cats but I'm definitely a dog person.

How long have you worked at your current job?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited July 2022
    The one I get paid for: about fifteen years now but in the early years I only did it as occasional weekend hours.

The one I have occasionally earned from but isn't quite up and running as a full career yet: since 2014 but the hours vary depending on my other job. I also had a hiatus from it for a few years.

What sort of festival would you choose to go to if offered? (Literary, food, music, etc)

Oops, so sorry I took too long to type and someone else has already answered!

In the last dream that I remember clearly, I was sitting on a steep sandy hill, looking out at a tranquil island. A bit of music from a film I'd recently watched was playing. The island looked so close I felt I could walk across the shallows to it. Then I woke up.
    Am pretty sure I've had more recent dreams than this but can't recall them at present.
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    To meet oh holy Senpai Dylan Anderson, to hang out with my bois from Vanish for a day, and uhmmmm, $10mil. 😂

What was your fav gift you got from your last birthday?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    I kind of always knew about the Sims but I didn't play until late into TS3, Supernatural was my first EP. As a kid I always liked playing out different stories with my Barbies (Barbie's and Ken's names were never Barbie and Ken) so it was a natural transition to digital dolls.

What villain or hero (doesn't have to be a superhero or supervillain) origin story would you want to see?
    Good question. I haven't seen a lot of those types of movies, but there was a superhero spy named Natasha Romanova (a.k.a. Black Widow) in one of the Marvel Comic films that I saw with my siblings. Her origin story would be interesting, in my opinion.

What is your favorite summer activity?
    I like 2, 3, and 4 for different reasons. Each one has its good and bad. I don't really have a favorite. I play whichever one I feel like playing at the time. That being said, I've spent a lot of time playing TS4 and typically gravitate toward it for the most part.

Keeping it Sims-related, what would be your TS4 dream pack?
    edited July 2022
    Pigtails wrote: »
    Hiding inside from the sun xD
    Good answer! :D That's what I've been trying to do as much as possible lately. It's been super hot where I live over the last six weeks, and especially the last few days.

Keeping it Sims-related, what would be your TS4 dream pack?
    For me that's an easy one: a pack that lets you work as a hair stylist and gives you an option to open your own hair salon. They kind of touched on the idea in Get Famous but didn't go nearly far enough, in my opinion. The Stylist profession in TS3: Ambitions was pretty close to what I wanted, so if that could expanded on and made into an active career in TS4 I would be really excited.

Same question for the next poster because that was a fun one to answer.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Performing arts/bands and a modern beach life pack. I mostly played musicians in TS3 and one of my favorite Sims can’t be recreated in TS4 because he was surfer who was in a surf rock band with his brothers.

What’s your favorite historical period?

Maybe the 1920's? I don't know. I'm not much into history. 😂

Fav era of clothes/fashion?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited July 2022
    Kyle Pavone from We Came As Romans.
    convert?cache=true&crop=0%2C106%2C1124%2C562&crop_first=true&quality=90&w=1920

I'm torn between Chester Bennington from Linkin Park or him but I'mma say him. Cuz last time when he was still around, listening to We Came As Romans always put a smile on my face cuz they have very awesome inspirational and hopeful songs. But now, every time I listen to their songs, it just makes me so sad that I internally cry and it pains me. 🥺

What do you usually watch on Youtube?
    832XG3D.gif
    Becoming a successful singer.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up (besides opening your eyes)?
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Feed the cat.

What makes you feel at peace?
    Meditation.

What's your fav breakfast food?
    832XG3D.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    It changes over time. Right now because it's been hot, I have been enjoying bran flakes with wheat germ thrown in. Today I had that, plus some homemade kefir with frozen blueberries and chia seed. It was cold, a bit tart and complex, crunchy, healthy, and good.

Have you ever eaten a worm?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Nope.

Have you ever been on the news?
    832XG3D.gif