June 24th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Cheesecake. No, not that. Ummmmm…..coffee. Maybe. Or dark chocolate! Yeah, that’s it!

Actually, I don’t eat fast food and try to limit carbs and sugar, so my overall diet’s not that bad. But, I do like a good smoothie.

What’s the most fun you’ve ever had?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 1,876 Member
    That's a thought-provoking question indeed!

Sticking with things that are mentionable on the forum, and recent, I guess shooting pool and hanging with my cousin.

What about you, same question.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    [IMG][/img]gwlb4ddo64wx.gif

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 24
    It's hard to narrow it down to just one thing so I'll just say the first thing that comes to mind. Probably when my husband, our sons, and I played baseball in our yard when the kids were younger. My youngest shares my love of baseball (playing, not watching) so it brought me back to when I was a kid. Unfortunately, I wasn't in as a good as shape then as I was as a kid. It really surprised my sons at how fast I can still run, and how good I still was. They've never seen that side of me. I paid for it the next few days but I wouldn't trade it for anything. :D

Also, most recently my husband and I had a double anniversary date with my parents. We have the same anniversary as them and they had been under a lot of stress lately. It was nice to get them out of the house for just an hour or two. It was cute watching them flirt again.

I really like that question, same question.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84
    Save File Thread
  • Renée09Renée09 Posts: 163 Member
    Ahh I've had lots of fun moments in my life..... I'm not sure what was the most fun. I'll list a few that I can remember if that's ok 😆

One of the most fun was when I started my new school. I know a lot of people dread new schools and I did at first but not for long. Thanks to a firework incident I have a scar and an odd looking patch of skin on left side of my face and someone started a rumour about me which seemed to scare a lot of people. I think they thought I was from a gang or a little mutant girl lol 😆
    Anyway I was walking through the hall and could see this girl eyeing with I guess fear she was a year 7 so I decided to have a little fun, I suddenly faced her really quick and went waaaahhhh as I moved towards her but didn't actually move. She screamed and literally ran out the hall lol it was so funny.
    Oh and don't worry I'm not a bully. I think she was ok anyway but after I did find her and apologise and explained what really caused the damage to my face. I'm also happy to say we became friends and are still friends now :)

Actually I'll leave it with just the one. We'll be here all day if I keep going xD

Same question I love it.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 77,250 Member
    edited June 24
    Playing laser tag. I went to one recently but that one stinks. I was mostly squatting down to hide and it hurt my legs more than anything. Legit I got so tired, I just sat on the grass. 😂

The first one I've been to at a different place was better. I didn't have to squat cuz they got tall walls to hide behind, and it was indoors.

What's your go to food to relieve stress?
    My Top Song of the Day: Girls Club by Cherry

FPITigB.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 3,621 Member
    Chocolate chip cookies.

Same question
    My Gallery ID: DaniRose2143
    Under The Tartosan Sun
    I don't really have a "comfort food." It's usually whatever I'm craving. Lame answer, I know.

What kind of cake do you usually ask for (or buy) for your birthday?
    Save File Thread
    edited June 25
    I don't really like cake. But if I had to pick, either New York cheesecake or an ice cream cake. Chocolate mousse cake would be cool too but that's kinda rare and hard to find.

Same question.

FPITigB.gif
    I'm not a huge cake fan either but if I had to choose I guess it would be one with icing on top, no candles though :)

What is your biggest fear
    Losing my kids....and tornadoes.

Do you have a favorite brand of shoes?
    Save File Thread
    Converse, I guess? Any type of sneakers (like the Converse type) is fine really but my Converse shoes last so much longer than the cheap off brand ones I bought. So I like them more.

Where do you stream/buy your music?

FPITigB.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 1,876 Member
    Spotify

What did you do today?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    [IMG][/img]gwlb4ddo64wx.gif

I don't know. I just woke up like an hour ago. But I'mma be making my own TS4 CC today (probably just gonna be using their default mesh and do minor tweaks cuz I don't feel like doing 3D modelling on Blender). 😂

Have you made CC before?

FPITigB.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Noooo.

Do you have a family nickname? Want to share?
    Yes it's Nippy lmao 👀😆 I got this because when I was still super young I bit everything, chairs, my toys, my family....... Myself lol 😆 Dad called me it first and then everyone else did. The only person who still calls me Nippy is my dad. Tho I don't bite anything except my food now xD

What's the next big thing you have coming up?
    Nothing much. Probably have to do some film shooting for work, which I always don't like to do. XD

Best thing you bought recently?

FPITigB.gif
    Are you an actress?? 👀😮

Last best thing I bought was probs this cool purple hair band which is heat resistant so it's pretty cool.

What is your dream job?
  • SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 17 Member
    My dream job is change manager, I want to work in IT and help people adopt new technologies and such.

What is the funniest thing that happened to you in 2022 so far?
    IC4HdYo.png
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Are you an actress?? 👀😮

Last best thing I bought was probs this cool purple hair band which is heat resistant so it's pretty cool.

What is your dream job?

Nah, I'm not. 😂 I'm a content designer.
    My dream job is change manager, I want to work in IT and help people adopt new technologies and such.

What is the funniest thing that happened to you in 2022 so far?

Hmm, can't remember anything funny happening to me. 😩

Most memorable memory of 2022 for you so far?

FPITigB.gif