Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Kendrana 3 to 4 days, what was the story on that, if you don't mind sharing? Sounds extreme!

Right now I only collect books, and try to avoid the urge to collect anything else because too much stuff is a burden.
    But I dream of having my own tool collection, clean, oiled, sharp, rust-free, and ready to use, where I left them. Because my partner can be a bit erratic in that regard.

Edited to add: forgot to ask something.

What would you do if you had a workshop? What kind of workshop would it be, and what would you have in it?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Maybe something to do with baking?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,049 Member
    edited January 2022
    @Kendrana 3 to 4 days, what was the story on that, if you don't mind sharing? Sounds extreme!
    I had a really bad case of vertigo, which made it next to impossible to keep food down. It was something I dealt with a lot as a child and teenager, usually in combination with a sinus infection. This particular time was so bad I was out of school for over two weeks.

To be honest I'm pretty happy in the part of the world where I live, but I wouldn't mind living in a town in the mountains a bit further north where it isn't quite as hot in the summer.

I'll repeat the same question as was asked above since I didn't have a really great answer.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    I would live somewhere beachy and warm. Our weather is fairly mild, but winters can get cold for a few months. With our humidity, that cold can go right through you.

@Kendrana you have my sympathy with the vertigo. I’m prone to it as well and it can be exhausting.

What song makes you feel sentimental?
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    I am one of those people who get sentimental over LOTS of songs. This holiday season, "When a Child is Born" by Johnny Mathis hit me super hard for some reason.

Who would you choose to play you in a movie about your life?
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    I'm not sure. It's not really something I've ever thought about. My life is pretty boring so it wouldn't be a great movie.

Maybe someone else can give a better answer. Same question
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Olivia Rodrigo she is my favorite actress

What’s the weirdest thing you did as a kid
    I hated wearing clothing so whenever possible, I didn't. And I went through a phase of copying what someone else was saying, even while they were still saying it, almost like a compulsion, despite having excellent verbal skills and vocabulary early on. Luckily that was a short phase because others found it very irritating.

Interesting question, so what's the weirdest thing YOU did as a kid?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I don't remember doing this but my mom said I put Vapor Vicks all over my face. XD

Don't know if it's something that can be found in th US, but it's like a 'vaseline'-like ointment but slightly stickier that you rub on your chest to warm it up when you're cold. When you rub it very quickly, it will become very hot and stingy. 🤣

VicksVaporub_100g_Pack_1550x1550.png?h=400&la=en-AU&mw=400&w=400&v=1-202005281013

Do you prefer streaming songs or buying songs?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    i use spotify and soundcloud

what is your favorite song at the moment and who are they by
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Surface pressure by Lin Manuel-Miranda

What’s your favorite sims expansion pack?
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    edited January 2022
    either sims 3 showtime or sims 3 seasons

what is something you like from all 4 sims games
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    I like the CAS tools.

Do you have bedsheets with patterns or just plain solid color ones?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Patterns, plaid.

If you could know the answer to one question, what would you ask and why?
    Are there any other humans in other parts of the universe? I'm just curious. XD I always wonder if there are any other solar systems out there that may have another planet kinda like Earth cuz there's so many stars out there cuz we know that a star is a sun so there's gotta be a planet that has the right amount of temperature and get enough sunlight like Earth. And maybe there might be that they have oxygen too, etc.

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Already answered.

Do you prefer showers or baths?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited February 2022
    Showers.

Congratulations, you have acquired a sixth sense of your choice, what is it? Must contain at least one pro and one con.
    Post edited by MMX on
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Oh man. I don't want to be able to see the future. I don't want to hear others' thoughts. I don't want the great responsibility that comes with great power. So this sounds like a lame sixth sense but if I could know when one of my worries is worth worrying about, or worrying for no reason, and then be able to calm the heck down about the ones that don't matter, and focus on the ones that do, that would really help.

What would the drawback be? Knowing that a particular worry was justified, but then not having the answer given to me, what to do about it, or even whether there was anything I could do: maybe nothing I could do would help, and I'd just wear myself out trying this and that and the worst was still going to happen.

What are you grateful for in your life right now?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    My family. Everything really.

Do you have a 5 year plan? 10 year?
    No.

Do you?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Not a firm one. More like intentions.

Are you in love?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I don't really have an immediate superior that does the same line of work as me. 😂 My project manager has recently left the job and so my immediate superior now is like the general manager. LOL. But she doesn't do design side of things while I do and I'm already the lead designer so there's no one else for me to displace... I guess my answer is no cuz I don't intend to be general manager. 🤣 No thanks.

Best prank you played on someone?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I'm not a fan of pranks. I don't like pranking or being pranked. The most I do is jump scare my kids.

How's the weather?