Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Yes, I've been to... Singapore! :)

Tell us something spooky that happened to you.
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    The night before my great-grandfather died, my sister and I both dreamed he'd died. To be fair, he was in his 90s and had been having issues, but we both dreamed it, and I had thought he was doing better.

What is your favorite pre-made Sim from Sims 4? If you dislike all of the premades, who do you dislike the least?
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I like premades! My favorite is Caleb. Don’t think we need an explanation. What’s not to love?

Same question?
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    I don't really have strong opinions on pre-mades in general since I tend to ignore them as I have a lot of Sims to care for but I think my favorite is Marcus Flex, mostly because he was one of my Sim's co-workers in the Detective career and we befriended him, one of the first Sims we befriended, invited him to our lot frequently and chatted and got to know him. He passed away off screen, and it did felt like an emotional hit to not only my household members who all liked him but me as well. I also like the paparazzi who visits our lot such as Troy Yoon, even if they're there just to snap images of my global superstar, even though I play with a huge household with a lot of Sims to look after, it's still nice to have some visitors hang out. :)

What season do you like the most? Least favorite season?
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    Yes, I've been to... Singapore! :)

Tell us something spooky that happened to you.

Yay! Represent!
    Ray_Trace wrote: »
    I don't really have strong opinions on pre-mades in general since I tend to ignore them as I have a lot of Sims to care for but I think my favorite is Marcus Flex, mostly because he was one of my Sim's co-workers in the Detective career and we befriended him, one of the first Sims we befriended, invited him to our lot frequently and chatted and got to know him. He passed away off screen, and it did felt like an emotional hit to not only my household members who all liked him but me as well. I also like the paparazzi who visits our lot such as Troy Yoon, even if they're there just to snap images of my global superstar, even though I play with a huge household with a lot of Sims to look after, it's still nice to have some visitors hang out. :)

What season do you like the most? Least favorite season?

We don't have seasons here.

Favorite holiday tradition?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    One of my favorite holiday traditions is every Thanksgiving, I eat either Taiwanese hot pot or perhaps crab, haven't done traditional American food in quite some time if I recall correctly. Hot pot has been a more common occurrence rather than strictly a holiday one, but I always look forward to those nights with a bubbling hot soup and dunking meats of all varieties in there as well as eating pork blood and tofu. Crab is pretty good too, though, and I like getting the meat out of the legs and claws to dip into mayonnaise.

Christmas gift-giving has been usually pretty good too, but it's a super expensive holiday and it's starting to wane in favor of the more food-oriented ones like Thanksgiving. I do like setting up decorations for the house though, it's one of my favorite things to do in December.

Same question?
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    Baking cookies for Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

Fav foreign dish?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    It's really difficult for me to think what constitutes as "foreign" since I'm a mixed race who lives in California, so I guess Chinese/Taiwanese dishes such as hot pot are out. Haiwaiian-styled poki bowl and Philadelphia sushi would be considered, but I think both are technically an American invention?

Korean BBQ is great. I love me some good bbq'd bulgogi and pork intestines. There's also just plain old salmon sashimi/nigiri, which is closer to traditional Japanese dish than the rolls are, which I always look forward to. Then again, there are also authentic Mexican tacoes (not the TexMex variety you get from Taco Bell, but the ones that are mostly meat, onion, and cilantro) that I love as well. Vietnamese beef pho is delectable as well. I can't really pin down a favorite!

What is your favorite genre of music?
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    Post hardcore, or a bit of metalcore.

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I like so many of them. Ugh. R&B though, if I really had to pick.

Something you learned this week?
  • Options
    I learned to peel a kiwi fruit. LOL.

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I learned a lot about puberty in a psychology seminar this week. Super interesting and it helps to deal with teens better :)

Fav villain?
  • Options
    Reverse Flash.

Do you like watching the news?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Nope! It’s disappointing and annoying 😂

Something you’d like to buy?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Well, I already pre-ordered the new Sony Xperia 5ii. But it might be coming in mid Nov. 😔 Initially, they said it will be on sale on the 12 Nov, and people who pre-ordered will get it by then too and I took like two days off work leave and stuff on the 12th and 13th and then they called me that my preorder will come in the 17th. 🙄😓 So mad. Haha.

But anyways if preorders are counted as something that's bought, I think I'd buy the new Until I Wake song that just came out a few hours ago today.

What is your fav dish and when was the last time you ate it?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Ooh that’s a hard one. Because I cook all the time. Hmm. Maybe spaghetti with ground meat and sliced potatoes on the top? It’s soo good. When it’s cooked on the stove just right, the edges of the pasta even get the right kind of crispy. Haven’t had it in a while, actually, ‘cause I’ve been trying a lot of new stuff.

(And oof that doesn’t sound particularly convenient. At least you’ll get it sometime! I’ve never preordered anything, actually.)

Same question?
  • Options
    Ooh, I like crispy pasta. :) Or like when it happens with those lasagna sheets. 👌😗

Yeah, pre-orders have not treated me too well these days. The other day I pre-ordered the Wildways album (tho in this case, it's totally unnecessary cuz it's just an online soft copy) but I did anyways and when I opened iTunes, I don't know what happened and it locked me out of my account and it took me like 30 mins to change my password and stuff. >.<

But the reason why I pre-ordered the phone is cuz they will give you free headphones that are like $400. :D

My fav dish is Fish N Chips. The last time I ate it was... I can't even remember. Maybe like back in July/Aug, I think.

Which computer software are you the best at?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Windows. I’ve never had a mac, so it’s a given.

That sounds unfortunate. The headphones thing sounds cool though. And yeah I loooove fish n chips. Had it for the first time in an Irish themed disney restaurant, then had it almost every day when I stayed in Ireland for a week. I will it’s especially tasty with a side of cole slaw and tartar sauce dip 😊

A movie you like but wouldn’t watch again?
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I can't remember the name but the film where there is several factions

Same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    I don't know.

What do you think of Apple gadgets?
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Seductively user-friendly and sexily packaged. Like all tech gadgets, an environmental and human-rights disaster.

What do you do when it's nasty out (here it's just above freezing, and raining)?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    What I'm doing right now, eat junk and watch movies

Same question
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Read a chapter of a book, draw or play a game. I've been meaning to get back to replaying Bioshock 2 again anyway.

What's the one thing you catch yourself doing without even realizing your doing it?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Being tense, apparently! Even my doc commented that I must keep all my stress in my muscles, and I said that is just how my body is, my muscles don't ever fully relax. And then I had something that caused me to relax far more than normal, and surprisingly, my muscles also relaxed. So, being tense, maybe?

Great question, so I want to hear other answers. Same!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I always stand with my hand looking like his left hand here. F9KWXCZ.png

How is 2020 for you so far?
    832XG3D.gif