March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Hmm... I wouldn't say I crave attention in any way, so I wouldn't say "yes" to this. But I wouldn't say "no," because I'm not shy either. In short, I'm fine with standing out if it's because of who I am, but it's not something I actively work towards.

Omg yes! I agree with your answer. (Oh and chocolate chip haha)

What is something you've secretly wanted to do, but it just doesn't fit the image people have of you?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,432 Member
    Ooh, chocolate chip!!

Hmm, I don't really know. I feel like most people kinda know me well, and would totally expect me to do something, or like not know me at all. But I don't have any secret stuff that I wanna do. I just do what I want to do openly.

Have you tried making your own pastry puffs?
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
  • CourtandAlCourtandAl Posts: 68 Member
    I can't say I love or hate it. I have always been an outsider and never really fit in, unless you count when I was very young (like 1st grade even though popularity status shouldn't exist at that age) and definitely had popularity I traded for honesty to put it simply. But I do love knowing I am my own person.. faults and all out on the table I know I am crazy, but there are downfalls I had to pay: I have been bullied most of my life, I am very distrusting due to that, and well yeah. So yes I stand against the crowd I am not very known for popular opinion, but I will never say I love it because just like with any choice it was its price to pay; it's just about the life you want and for some that is to live among a certain crowd and that's okay as long as they remember to live on their terms and stick to their values in the end :)

(sorry for the longwinded description it felt like my answer needed and explanation)

What is the craziest thing you have ever done for fun?
    Smile bright and shine your light, give another heart something to feel happy for tonight. :smile:
    I don’t really know. Maybe the time I stole ounces worth of doctor pepper from an unmanned fountain machine at the water park?
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ooh, chocolate chip!!

Hmm, I don't really know. I feel like most people kinda know me well, and would totally expect me to do something, or like not know me at all. But I don't have any secret stuff that I wanna do. I just do what I want to do openly.

Have you tried making your own pastry puffs?

Nope! Have you?

Something you miss?
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Going bowling.

Something you don't miss?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Going to the office to work.

Same question.
    E0zWogS.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    My old car. That thing had so many issues and getting too expensive to fix.

If you had to leave the planet due to an unexpected event and brought your family and were allowed to bring one thing with you, what is the one thing you could not live without?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

My mp3 player.

What was the last thing you bought (that's not a food/drink item)?
    E0zWogS.gif
    A new laptop battery!

Favorite way to waste time?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    TS4, off-topic chat here, and chatting with someone special online occasionally. I want a 2-player shooter game to do with hubs, but we have a PS4 and ugh, I hate "shooting" with a PS4 controller! Hate it with a passion because it messes with my head to need one hand for targeting and the other for actually firing, and I also have to invert the Y value in every game that allows it, or I feel like I'm playing drunk and/or stoned, can't control anything. Wait, maybe I should actually try that xD it certainly couldn't be worse!

What do you do frequently, that is NOT a waste of time?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited October 2020
    Writing. At least, I try to. My dream is to eventually publish children's fiction (and possibly some adult comedy/fantasy ones as well). It's taken a bit of a back seat due to work recently but I'm determined not to give up yet.

Is there something you've always dreamed of doing? (Or are you already living it?)
    I always wanted to be a singer but never gotten around like doing it as a job...

Same question.
    E0zWogS.gif
    Write an influential novel!

What type of car would you be if you were a car?
    BMW.

Fav pizza topping?
    E0zWogS.gif
    Red onion!

Same question?
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    edited October 2020
    Artichoke hearts 😃 Mmmm... 😊

Do you like artichoke hearts?
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    edited October 2020
    (correcting from answering the wrong question, apparently lol) I love artichoke hearts! I don't get them often tho.

What's your favorite thing about having your pet? For instance, I used to have a dog and lately I miss snuggling on the couch with her at night. If you don't have a pet, what would you look forward to if you could have one?
    Post edited by Hatchet_Face_Pride on
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    edited October 2020
    That I can take cute pics of her. Other than that, I can't really think of much. She's more close to my mom. All she does to me is come up to me to tell me to clean her litter box if I'm late to do it. 🙄 So yeah, it's not that fun honestly. LOL. I mean, I love cats and all and I know some people on the Internet joke that cats or pets just love you cuz you give them food, and honestly, I think that's true cuz I don't give my cat any food or treats; my mom does all that, so I can confirm it's a fact, for my cat's case at least. :D

Fav song at the moment?
    E0zWogS.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Keep On Knocking by Death

What is a visually stunning music video that you have watched/ enjoyed?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Hmm don’t roll your eyes~ but “Popstar” by Drake has a visually cool vibe. Definitely not /the/ most stunning, but I can’t think at the moment and the money that went into it though!

Describe your perfect morning.
    When I find out that any one of my fav bands has replied or liked my comment. XD

Are your parents naggy?
    E0zWogS.gif
    My mom, yes. My dad, no 🤓

Are you one of those people who wipe workout equipment after you’re done, before you’re done, or both?
    No, they're dead.

How do you feel about the coming holidays?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Excited!!!

Are you excited for the weekend?
    E0zWogS.gif
    Yes, I suppose. Not excited, really, as it's only Tuesday, and the only difference a weekend makes to my life is that hubs is guaranteed to have Sunday off, and we have a lazy morning of it, and I look forward to catching up with someone special.

Who have you lost contact with, that you wish you could re-establish it with?

xicwqMCm.jpg