March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No. 2 - the most sublime, romantic piece of classical music ever.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are your pumpkin-carving skills?
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    0 because I have never carved pumpkin.

Have you ever slept with a hat like in cartoons?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Not quite sure what you mean, and it being like in cartoons doesn't help me any, but I'm grasping at straws here: do you mean with the hat shoved down over my eyes to give me some darkness? Yes, I have slept that way, with a hat, if I wanted or needed a quick nap in unusual circumstances (like on a bus or long airplane ride). Interesting question! And was that what was meant by 'like in cartoons'?

And I forget who asked, because I didn't have time to answer right then, but for the person wondering what that is in my avitar, it's an action figure. One of the monsters from the original Scooby Doo animated series. Kind of silly monster, but I like it, especially because it has a plumbob for a pupil.

Do you know how to do minor sewing, like hemming a shirt or pants, or sewing on a button?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Nope

have you ever been in a group chat with more than 50 people
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Yes, and it's pointless to even try to participate or even lurk in a situation like that, because it tends to devolve into snippets of nonsense. No point in a group chat that large: even in person, groups that large break down into a large number of manageable groups of 5 or fewer each.

What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day when you're feeling exceptionally lazy?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    @Nushnushganay I meant nightcaps, in old cartoons characters were sleeping with that.

Napping, reading or playing.

What is your favorite cartoon?
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Spongebobb!

Favorite keyboard key?
    Good to know, @Wolfium ! I don't have a long pointed one, but have a few times had to pull a hat onto my head at night when it was like 20 below freezing so the bedroom was still way too cold for everything not covered by the duvet.

Favorite cartoon, would probably be anything by Hayao Miyazaki due to the visuals.

What would you do with $1000 in cash to spend as you pleased this week?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I would buy a treadmill to add to my home gym collection!

You get to be a sim from TS4 for a day! You're added to an empty house in one of your save files. What do you do with that time?
    ooo, do I get to choose which house? Because if I get to choose, I go with one that is luxurious, with amenities it would take me far longer than a day, to tire of trying out. Hot tub, massage table, the caramel or cheese fountain, then go hit Discotheque Europa or whatever it was called in Windenberg, hit the Spice Festival in SanMyshuno and bring some special blend to the bubble blower (because everyone knows they pack them with dirt otherwise) and become the Curry Champion. If I can fit all that in one day.

Cool question!
    So, same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited October 2020
    Hmm... so my house would definitely be the little ivy-nestled premade one in Forgotten Hollow, because I am a total sucker for the whole 19th century gothic horror vibe. Especially since it's October. I would take a morning walk through the crisp, cool, foggy neighborhood, admiring the bare trees and listening to the croaking crows. Then I'd take a bubble bath in the old Vampire Pack bath. Then I'd meet my vampire sim for breakfast at a little brunch spot I created and have a whole girl's day with her, mani pedis and all. Then, in the evening, I would go to the Vatores' place for a little dinner party. Once home, I would finish the day with reading an old book by the fireplace.

A habit you have?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I would go and meet Bella Goth because she’s iconic and Johnny Zest cause he’s the best Sim in the game. Then I would go and become a witch via Realm of Magic.

Favorite candle scent?
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I don't have one tbh.

Where is a place you have visited that is still great as the first time you went?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Boston! First date with the hubs was floor seats at the Celtics, a visit to Faneuil Hall, dinner at the Jazz Cafe. Other trips there have been fun, though nothing can compare to first falling in love, now can it?

Nice question that deserves more answers, so same question!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I'm one of those people that likes travelling to places they've already been a whole bunch of times, so I definitely have many answers to this. New Orleans, Las Vegas, Dublin, and Buffalo, New York. All four of those are as beautiful and wonderful places as they had been the first time I had laid foot near them, each for their own reasons!

A nonedible object you'd like to be made out of something edible?
    edited October 2020
    Hmm....that’s an interesting one. I’ll say my cellphone. It’ll be like graham cracker, ha.

What is something that you own that serves no purpose, but you still love it?
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    My old coca cola bottle cap! I saved it from a glass bottle I drank from at an actual coca cola shop bar, and it's kind of like a sentimental souvenir.

Same question?
    I like geeky action figures, such as the one in my avi, and a fully-articuted vintage Storm Trooper one, and a fully-articulated Spock one (not really the Spock I wanted, but any Spock is better than No Spock) and dorky things to place on the window sill like my silly collection of squishy aliens, or vintage finger-puppet monsters.

Fun question! Anyone else want a shot at it? Same Q.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,433 Member
    Hm, a lot of things I own have a purpose unless it's totally decorative or an accessory. Let's go with an accessory. I have a "Vanish" knitted bracelet that I made myself. They're one of my fav bands.

Do you prefer Mission Impossible movies or James Bond movies?
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
    Most definitely not! No offense to Tom Cruise. I just~ Pierce Brosnan, you know??

Same question!
    I think I watch the James Bond movies more than Mission Impossible so I'll go with that one.

Fav Avenger and why?
    E0zWogS.gif
    Hrmm. I haven't watched the Avengers, since it isn't really my taste, but superhero-wise I guess The Hulk. None of my general favorites (Batman, Superman, Spiderman) are original Avengers members. No, I don't count Tom Holland >_<

Favorite supervillain?
    edited October 2020
    Does Loki count? XD
    If not, then Reverse Flash from the TV show, The Flash. The actor is amazing!

LOL, girl, Batman and Superman aren't even in any of the Avengers. XD They're in Justice League. 😂 😂 😂

Fav movie Spiderman actor/portrayal?
    E0zWogS.gif
    I'm in the class that loved Toby Maguire.

What is a word, name, place, etc that you thought you were pronouncing correctly, but it turned out, you were not? :D
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    edited October 2020
    Can't really think of any right now but I remember one time, I had to read a text out loud in class and read 'Grand Prix' wrongly. But I didn't even know what it was at the time and it was my first time saying the phrase, so I guess that wasn't really my fault. LOL.

Same question.
    E0zWogS.gif