Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    No, but I should make a fan blog about the fans in my PC. They are very quiet. :tongue:

Is your computer quiet or loud when you play your game?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Sorta loud but not crazy loud.

What web browser do you use?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Chrome

Anything you want to complain about?
    EMrBkJP.png
  • LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    Nothing.

Have you been in a golf course?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: Β»
    No. Do people do that? XD

Do you wear a mask when you go outside now?

You mean you've never seen a neck that was shaven @DeKay ? I guess maybe not as many people in Singapore have hairy necks and/or body hair? But my hair is basically similar to the one my current avi, Devin, has there to the left, and so if I didn't shave my neck it would sure look odd. Messy, at least, on the hairline.

As for masks, there aren't any to be bought, so I'll be sewing some from some Spiderman fabric I bought, and if I have to go out in public before that's done, I'll cut up an old t-shirt like the tutorials show. It's for keeping more of our droplets to ourselves, after all, and for being better than nothing. In the meantime, if I don't go out in public for another 2 weeks I really don't care. Public is overrated.

I've been in a golf course, before, yes. But I don't care for the game.

I like @Vampris ' question better. So yes, I wanna complain: I may have to put down $100 or more just to get accurate blood pressure readings because my bicep is just over the 17 inch/42 cm mark in circumference!
    Sure, I need to drop some weight, but my forearm is a hard muscular 13 inch/33 cm circumference, so 17 inch biceps aren't all flab for me, and I intend to do MORE diamonds, not fewer, and more curls at 30 lbs, not fewer, so if I want to know whether my BP is actually elevated or whether it's using a cuff that's just a little too small, I have to pay twice as much for a monitor that has what they call a "thigh" cuff.

Anything anyone else wants to get off their chest, that is bugging them currently?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DaKaptenDaKapten Posts: 385 Member
    My co-worker doesn't seem to take it seriously and is laughing at others that they are afraid of getting sick. It's making me lose respect because, we work with people that is suffring from anxiety and depression. :(

Have you ever made a spontanous roadtrip?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    No. I prefer planning things out rather than being spontaneous.

What is something that you accidentally tend to do often?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game! β€’
    DaKapten wrote: Β»
    My co-worker doesn't seem to take it seriously and is laughing at others that they are afraid of getting sick. It's making me lose respect because, we work with people that is suffring from anxiety and depression. :(

Have you ever made a spontanous roadtrip?

If other co-workers also feel upset at her for this, maybe you could approach her together, and explain that you recognize that making light of it may be a coping strategy also, but it goes too far if it is laughing at others' fears, and that she may not realize she's hurting people's feelings with her attitude. I'm sorry that's happening but you're handling it better than I probably would. I'd be seething and want to go off on her.

And spontaneous roadtrip? yes but not in years.

As to the current question, I accidentally go into tangents in conversation, both in person and online. This never happens, however, in conversations in which the other person and I are both deeply fascinated by the discussion at hand. Then it's laser focus and an hour passes in what feels like 5 minutes. But that's like .01% of all the conversations I have in a year. :/

Do you like popcorn?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    [/quote]

If other co-workers also feel upset at her for this, maybe you could approach her together, and explain that you recognize that making light of it may be a coping strategy also, but it goes too far if it is laughing at others' fears, and that she may not realize she's hurting people's feelings with her attitude. I'm sorry that's happening but you're handling it better than I probably would. I'd be seething and want to go off on her.

And spontaneous roadtrip? yes but not in years.

As to the current question, I accidentally go into tangents in conversation, both in person and online. This never happens, however, in conversations in which the other person and I are both deeply fascinated by the discussion at hand. Then it's laser focus and an hour passes in what feels like 5 minutes. But that's like .01% of all the conversations I have in a year. :/

Do you like popcorn?
    [/quote]

Thank you for actually taking time to share your thoughts on my situation. I will speak to her about it. I have met many clients that has been trying to laugh away their fears and worries. But it's like my brain just freezes when a co-worker is doing it. But thank you so much for caring.
    Ps. I would also go off on her if it was a private situation to be honest haha.

It's a rare and beautiful moment to talk away a day about something that is interesting. But just like you, not that often :(

I love popcorn.

What is your biggest dream in life?
    @Nushnushganay Haha, Asians aren't very hairy. So you're right. It's not common here. πŸ˜‚ We only have like peach fuzz at the back of our neck or sometimes our whole back too.

My biggest dream in life is to be a singer.

Fav song at the moment?
    832XG3D.gif
  • StrictlySimishStrictlySimish Posts: 21 Member
    Sims by Lauv

If you could dye your hair any color, which color would you pick?
    Hmmm. My hair is naturally red, so given I have a super-pale complexion with freckles, I might look pretty bizarre in certain colors, but you know what? This isolation moment is seriously tempting me to try something wild. If I could do it, I would like to see myself with my "head on fire" like have the tips of my hair (which is in a style very close to the one my avi there, Devin, is wearing) bleached out then dyed a flame yellow, on top of the copper red I already have. My big issue with dyes, is I am hyper-allergic, so tips, sure.

I always wished for black hair but even trying it against my face, it's dramatic all right, but I look like I'm in goth makeup and it's just my actual skin :D

There is a way to have jet-black hair, without chemical dyes, permanently, using a two-step process with two varieties of powdered plant leaves mixed with acid like orange juice. It can be bought at Mehandi.com and it's Ancient Sunrise, for anyone else with allergies who wants to color their hair. It also adds shine and body and doesn't damage the hair.

Ohhhhhh I could even just do the tips black, over the red!

You're giving me ideas! I might just try something like that, though my poor hubs will have a brick. He finds my red hair enthralling and would hate it to be any other color. But he'd love me if I went bald, which is good because it has been thinning on top in front since I was 19. Same for him but he went full-on pattern bald really fast, and was that way when we met...killer attractive, too.

There's a question for others: do you look at bald or pattern-thinning hair on a guy as unattractive, or attractive, or does it depend on the guy?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Unattractive if it's that bad but I also have some balding on my edges. πŸ˜‚ And I can totally understand if people will find me unattractive. LOL.

What's your fav veggies?
    832XG3D.gif
    Broccoli and cabbage probably tie for top favorite veggies. Though I also really love turnips, both the root and the greens. Oh and pak choi when it's freshly picked and slit lengthwise and braised in a little oil til tender....I guess I have several favorites. I really despite radishes though.

And you do yourself an injustice, DeKay. A beautiful artist, a keen and discerning mind, and pretty in your packaging too. :) People tend to be their own worst critics.

What are YOUR favorite veggies?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Carrots, snap peas and (fresh, raw) green beans, Brussels sprouts, onions, cabbage, cherry tomatoes, cabbage, new potatoes, and beets. (I know some of these are technically fruit, but I treat them more as vegetables in my cooking).

What’re your favourite fruits?
    Banana is my top fav. Others would be green apple, green kiwi, oranges, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, starfruit, and durian.

Are you obsessed with anything right now?
    832XG3D.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Yes, yes I am. Black nail polish πŸ–€

If you were able to pick only one added pack to the TS4 base game in your entire life, what would it be?
    Maybe Seasons?

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited April 2020
    I can't imagine windenberg without winter and snow, but if I had to choose basegame with seasons and only those worlds, or basegame with windenberg and no seasons, windenberg wins.

edited because I forgot a question.

Can you knit, and if so, which style? I knit Scandinavian/German style.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Only spool knit.

Are you excited for future Sims 4 packs?
    832XG3D.gif
    No I can't but my mom is rocking it. And as a scandinavian she is knitting .... drumroll... Scandinavian haha.

As of the hair. Balding is okey and bald can be very attractive. As for me, i am already greying on my head.
    So my question is, Can natural grey hair look attractive / good on a young woman ? (I already know men looks good in it)
    edited April 2020
    Really depends on how much gray hair we're talking about here, in my opinion. If it's just one or two strands here and there, it can look off putting to me. But if it's a lot more, I think it will look cool. And greying of hair on young people know is very common here where I'm from. It's so common that I feel lucky and blessed (apart from my terrible edges) that my hair doesn't gray. Maybe it's just a genetic thing cuz my mom is already 55 and only now she has a few strands of gray.

EDIT: Interesting you brought up baldness as being attractive, I'm assuming you mean the person having shaven their head totally. And I realized I also don't find that super attractive cuz hair on people is just so important to me. XD The first thing I look at when I see someone new is their hair so if I see a bald person, my brain will just stop working for a second cuz I won't know how to continue from there. 🀣 I once heard the expression "your hair is your crowning glory" or "wear your hair like a crown"or something like that, and it's always stuck to me. So whenever I see someone who shaved their head on purpose not due to any type of condition or anything like that, but rather cuz they're lazy to wash it or they just prefer it to be like that, I would be like, "Why would you do dat...?" πŸ™ˆ

Have you ever done a lyric video?
    832XG3D.gif
    Thanks for the honesty and lucky you for having the genetics for not turning grey early. My mom is 56 and is naturally grey all over. But she she is dying her hair brown. Personally I want to embrace my grey hair. I am close to 30 years old so i would even out the grey with hairdye. I don't like the grey strands either.

I understand what you mean with that. I refer to my friends and client with balding condition and stress that causes balding. I think they look beautiful. But yeah i also feel like, why do you shave your head when you have good hair and no problem with balding what so ever. My mother in law is bald due to condition but she wears a wig. But i have seen her without it and it's supercute haha.

Yes i have but that was long ago when I sang alot and played in a "band"

What is your most unexpected interest?
    I think most people find it shocking when they find out I can bake or like to bake. Cuz I dress like a rocker all grungy looking. :D One time there was this guy who was new at our workplace. He told me a story when we were talking about baking and he said he was surprised to find out that I bake since I look so punkish and probably not into 'calming/relaxing' stuff like this, I suppose. He said when he went to the job interview, he saw me in the other room and thought that I could be his smoke buddy (he's a smoker) once he got the job. and I was like, "Haha, wow, no, I'm like the opposite; I have asthma." :D

What's your bed time like?
    832XG3D.gif
    That is a great story, I love it haha. Just curious for myself. Do you make cupcakes? . And I love those things you didn't know stories.

Oh I actually go to bed 9-10 pm. I feel like an elder. But it's my job that is kinda tiring.

Speaking of. What do you work with?