Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    I have one, but why would people invade someone else's dimple? So, no. PRIVACY PRIVACY PRIVACY!

When you hear 'the Twin Towers', what building it rings the best?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I once had a friend who would poke my dimple with her pinky. 😂

The one at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Fav Disney character? Doesn't have to be from the animated movies.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Goofy!

Have you ever read Charles Dickens and what book(s) have you read?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    Honey and green tea

Ever had the wind knocked out of you?

How did I miss this a second ago? Yes, on more than one occasion.

Once in a hard fall,

once in a friendly just-for-fun fight after school,

and once in martial arts during a wrestling take-down when he fell on me as we hit the mat.

Oh yeah, last one, when I dived off the board at a pool party on my 8th birthday, my feet hit bottom and knocked my knees into my abdomen hard enough to knock out my wind and stun me so I couldn't move, swim, or even passively float to the surface before I was about to inhale water. Went into what I learned just recently is the "instinctive drowning response" which means "The instinct takes place for typically no longer than the final 20–60 seconds during drowning and before sinking underwater." Somehow as my head tipped back I got one mouthful of air, and it was enough to make it on til I got another. And then could sort of let myself be a jellyfish focused only on another chance for air until I could control my movements enough to get to the side. No one ever knew at the time and it didn't occur to me to say anything. I was in a sort of daze the rest of the day.

What about you? Have you ever had your wind knocked out?
    Oh sheesh that swimming pool one brought up bad memories for me. Also the fact no one saw you sounds really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 terrifying that sounds like something out of a nightmare. I'm surprised you were able to think in that situation I would've just straight up died, I'm glad your still with us after something like that.

But on having the wind knocked out of me
    There was a time where my friend wanted to see if they could pick me up and I mistakenly let them, turns out they could with little issue but they lost their grip and I slammed into the ground on my back

Also recently I tried skateboarding backwards and when I was in the middle of wiping out I slammed into a concrete half wall, honestly the only good news is that no one was was there to see me laying down struggling after that embarrassment. Slightly hurts when I take a deep breath from that one, but I feel myself getting much better.
    Goofy!

Have you ever read Charles Dickens and what book(s) have you read?
    Unfortunately I have not read any of his books, although i'm open to recommendation

What is your least favorite song or your favorite if you don't have one.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited February 2020
    That's a hard one but I'll go for my favorite song which is Engel by Schwarzer

Are you easily startled?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Nope. I'm like the opposite.

Do you like going to the dentist?
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Vampris Sorry to bring up bad memories for you on the swimming pool incident. If you lost someone that way that really stinks. Thinking was more like a slow, meditative awareness. I feel like I was given a chance because I had a message in my head, like "this is it: you have to save yourself, or you're going to die." and that redirected me from looking outward in hopes of help, to focusing on what I could do in the moment, and that made all the difference. Had that same realization a few years later in another life-or-death situation, and it again enabled me to focus on what I needed to do to survive. Whatever it was, I'm grateful for the message-in-my-head.

You can not only skateboard, you can do it BACKWARDS?! *bowing in unworthiness* Though that spill across a concrete halfwall on your back? OUCH! And the friend dropping you so hard, that also stinks! Glad you appear to be a tough nugget! Maybe my guardian angel is a message, and yours is just being tough as nails?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Well anyways....
    DeKay wrote: »
    Nope. I'm like the opposite.

Do you like going to the dentist?

^
    832XG3D.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Not really right now. The dentist I go to has known me for a very long time and they’re really nice!

Can you share a funny meme or joke here? :)
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    adam-driver-cat-e1581625874634.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=963&h=1249

Do you also find yourself oddly attracted to Adam Driver? :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    @Vampris Sorry to bring up bad memories for you on the swimming pool incident. If you lost someone that way that really stinks. Thinking was more like a slow, meditative awareness. I feel like I was given a chance because I had a message in my head, like "this is it: you have to save yourself, or you're going to die." and that redirected me from looking outward in hopes of help, to focusing on what I could do in the moment, and that made all the difference. Had that same realization a few years later in another life-or-death situation, and it again enabled me to focus on what I needed to do to survive. Whatever it was, I'm grateful for the message-in-my-head.

You can not only skateboard, you can do it BACKWARDS?! *bowing in unworthiness* Though that spill across a concrete halfwall on your back? OUCH! And the friend dropping you so hard, that also stinks! Glad you appear to be a tough nugget! Maybe my guardian angel is a message, and yours is just being tough as nails?
    Oh no it's fine I didn't lose anyone I just had some slightly bad experiences with pools. Also that's got to be some kind of divine intervention
    Also I can't skateboard backwards...or forwards, I'm just really really stupid. Cause I thought "Hey if I can do the (bare) basics then let's see how well I fare doing it backwards!" I fare badly
    Me and my friend thought he was kinda cute while he was playing Kylo Ren

Your celeb crush(es)?
    EMrBkJP.png
    edited February 2020

Oh no it's fine I didn't lose anyone I just had some slightly bad experiences with pools. Also that's got to be some kind of divine intervention
    Also I can't skateboard backwards...or forwards, I'm just really really stupid. Cause I thought "Hey if I can do the (bare) basics then let's see how well I fare doing it backwards!" I fare badly

Your celeb crush(es)?

Right now, it's Toli from Wildways.
    h7XhLGf.gif

Last song/album you bought?
    832XG3D.gif
    I never bought a song or an album as I can’t hear anyway.

In your opinion, what would be top icons of New York in the 1990s besides Empire State Building, Chrsyler Building, Statue of Liberty, UN Headquarters, Central Park, Unisphere, and Wall Street?
    Lemontail wrote: »

In your opinion, what would be top icons of New York in the 1990s besides Empire State Building, Chrsyler Building, Statue of Liberty, UN Headquarters, Central Park, Unisphere, and Wall Street?

I always feel so bad whenever I ask a music related question and then you answer with you not being able to hear... 😥

I have no idea. Cuz I don't know a lot about New York. Didn't even know half of the things you just mentioned.

What is your fav thing to do in the weekend?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited February 2020
    Vampris Sorry to bring up bad memories for you on the swimming pool incident. If you lost someone that way that really stinks. Thinking was more like a slow, meditative awareness. I feel like I was given a chance because I had a message in my head, like "this is it: you have to save yourself, or you're going to die." and that redirected me from looking outward in hopes of help, to focusing on what I could do in the moment, and that made all the difference. Had that same realization a few years later in another life-or-death situation, and it again enabled me to focus on what I needed to do to survive. Whatever it was, I'm grateful for the message-in-my-head.

Your celeb crush(es)?

h7XhLGf.gif

What a cutie 😍

Oh, probably Rockefeller Plaza, especially at Christmas time, when it has the ice skating rink and Christmas tree :love:

ETA: Sorry to step on your toes Dekay!

I always feel so bad whenever I ask a music related question and then you answer with you not being able to hear... 😥

I have no idea. Cuz I don't know a lot about New York. Didn't even know half of the things you just mentioned.

What is your fav thing to do in the weekend?

Relax. Watch TV, play on my phone, etc.

What are you binging RN?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Vampris Sorry to bring up bad memories for you on the swimming pool incident. If you lost someone that way that really stinks. Thinking was more like a slow, meditative awareness. I feel like I was given a chance because I had a message in my head, like "this is it: you have to save yourself, or you're going to die." and that redirected me from looking outward in hopes of help, to focusing on what I could do in the moment, and that made all the difference. Had that same realization a few years later in another life-or-death situation, and it again enabled me to focus on what I needed to do to survive. Whatever it was, I'm grateful for the message-in-my-head.

Your celeb crush(es)?

h7XhLGf.gif

What a cutie 😍

Oh, probably Rockefeller Plaza, especially at Christmas time, when it has the ice skating rink and Christmas tree :love:

What are you binging RN?

YES, HE IS CUTE. LOOK AT THAT ONE SIDED DIMPLE. Okay, I'll shut up now. 😝

Um, not really binging anything.

Do you snack a lot?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited February 2020

Your celeb crush(es)?

h7XhLGf.gif

What a cutie 😍

What are you binging RN?

Do you snack a lot?

DIMPLES MAKE ME WEAK OMG!

No, pretty much the only time I snack is in lieu of a meal.

Rate this cat

https://youtu.be/W86cTIoMv2U
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I am SweetieWright_84 and I'm a simmer who'll get the job done in Glimmerbrook.

This is fun. Is there a thread for this? Maybe there should be.

I want to see what others say. Sorry I keep reposting but it's fun. :)

There should be!
    I am TheRoseHorse and I'm a simmer who is the best way to get a new phone.

What?!

Another auto fill one
    If I could do anything with no consequences or limits, I would ________.

If I could do anything with no consequences or limits, I would be grateful if you could let me know if you would be interested in taking the opportunity to interview with me.

The run on sentence in that one tho. XD

Do you like rap music?

XD

Your celeb crush(es)?

h7XhLGf.gif

What a cutie 😍

What are you binging RN?

Do you snack a lot?

DIMPLES MAKE ME WEAK OMG!

No, pretty much the only time I snack is in lieu of a meal.

Rate this cat

https://youtu.be/W86cTIoMv2U

6/10

Favorite song of ask time?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Never heard of that.

Is Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, United States, any weirder than Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia?
    edited February 2020
    Never heard of that.

Is Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, United States, any weirder than Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia?

Huh? Is Truth or Consequences a name of a town or something? I am confusion.

What makes your blood boil?
    832XG3D.gif
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    People who can't admit a mistake but turn everything around so they look like the victim -.-

Same question.
    People wasting my time.

Fav board game?
    832XG3D.gif
    Game of Life and Monopoly.

Have you ever seen a group of people suspiciously carrying a box of something across a street?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    No.

Ever watch an old black and white movie just because you wanted to?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Yes I have, a few actually. "The Longest Trailer" with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, "Nosferatu", and the original "Miracle on 34th Street." I've only seen them each once though.

If you were to start a YouTube channel, what would your channel be about?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel