Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simple Request for the Game

I super love the new herbalism skill, but with all of the ingredients, remedies, plus the collectibles from the base game, my sim's inventories are getting pretty crowded.

Would it be possible to make a small chest (like the ones from TS3 World Adventures) that can contain all of these items?

Thanks!

Comments

• ModseyModsey Posts: 1,468 Member
    Or, possibly a organization method inside the backpack, grouping items up by categories like: food, books, plants, rocks, etc.
  • BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    I fear this may get shuffled off to the feedback graveyard section but for once it's something I can't possibly imagine anyone objecting to being included and think it would be an excellent idea / addition.
    It's certainly a welcome change from the constant shuffling of spammed threads
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    Especially all of the bugs and frogs. Frogs have to be in your inventory to breed. Bugs have to be in your inventory to brew remedies. The new harvestables can't go into the fridge. It just gets to be a lot. I loved those chests from World Adventures, it would be nice to have something similar. B)
    Frogs have to be on your person to breed? What? That's so weird. I've never played outdoor retreat though. What's it like?
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    Ooh, looks like the thread got moved.

Frogs came with the base game. If you have two of any frog in your inventory you can breed them to create new frogs.
  • k3okik3oki Posts: 107 Member
    I super love the new herbalism skill, but with all of the ingredients, remedies, plus the collectibles from the base game, my sim's inventories are getting pretty crowded.

Would it be possible to make a small chest (like the ones from TS3 World Adventures) that can contain all of these items?

Thanks!

Something to store that stuff would be so good, I was thinking the same for fruits and herbs, I know most of them can be stored on the fridge but not all of them.