Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ultra Simming Idea Lisit for the New Expansion Pack (Now Easy to Read :D)

1235...Next

Comments

• TheFightBackTheFightBack Posts: 15 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Teacher as a job!

Andddddd new traits, like feminine and masculine.
  • JCreigns4everJCreigns4ever Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I second (or third..) many of the previously stated ideas;

more hair styles; College/University; languages- simish gets annoying after a while; Hotels; Weather; Recolor of more objects and plants; more instruments; hot tubs; The ability to work on/ build cars

And a couple of my ideas:

When going to community buildings, like restaraunts especially, it'd be nice to actually get to interact with what's going on instead of just staring at the building watching a little green bar move in the upper left corner. Maybe actually get to see the tours at the art museum? or maybe have a short clip play at the theater, similar to how tv's play a few clips based on the channel.

I'd like to see more custimization ability in create a sim. Height if possible, more body hair options, length and width of head... if you look through The Exchange at all the sims, for the most part they all look the same. It's not until you use your imagination or the sim is labeled that they're supposed to look like Mr. or Ms. Celebrity so-and-so that you are kinda able to see a resemblance. I'd like to see some of the same features that were in the Body Shop of sims 2 added- that kind of detail.

The ability to create a custom carreer path.

More social interactions, I'm thinkin it would be funny to start seeing clips pop up here where a couple of teen sims get caught making out on the couch by mom or dad sim!.... or vice versa...

I know this next idea could be a little iffy, but I figured I'd give it a mention anyway. I think it would be cool to put some religion into the game. Just hear me out- I mean make a seperate section like "create a sim" only give the end user the option of selecting various traits of religious habits and stuff- sort of like customizing a religion. Maybe have a default of no religous preference, so the game would remain as is. That is, have something in create a sim that launches something like create a religion. I don't know a better way to get at this than by giving an example- can you imagine the drama when a family of Christians moves in next door to a family that belongs to some sort of cat (or animal of choice) sacrificing cult? I'm thinking light hearted humor here- nothing too serious. Stuff that anyone could get a laugh out of. Perhaps making this a whole seperate EP in itself wouldn't be a half bad idea so those who aren't interested didn't have to deal with it.

In a nutshell, the more realistic the real stuff gets, and the more out of this world the rest of it gets- the better!
  • JCreigns4everJCreigns4ever Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2009
    driftyCool wrote:
    How about a time-traveling EP? To travel in time and relive moments from life or even meet the Prince of Persia! I don't think there will be something like this but it could be cool!

Totally awesome idea- I love it!
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited September 2009
    I can almost guarentee that they are only doing finishing touches by now. Considering they have been working on this EP since before TS3 came out. They are not releasing ALL the info about it because they want to build up to that so they can have weekly news updates and build up the suspense to buy it. I would really hope that they have started it since it hits stands NOV. 17th. Usually they are finished with something atleast a month before they release it and just putting finishing final touches...

In other words....TOO LATE for ideas for this EP..BUT all of these ideas can be put into ANOTHER thread for the ep AFTER world adventures, as I am sure they would like to know! :D
  • AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    edited September 2009
    Realistic genetics. It's all about the digital DNA.

* Mendelian inheritance.

* Assignable dominant, recessive, and incomplete dominant status for features in CAS.

* "Natural" status for features like hair color and eye color (so sims can dye their hair or wear contacts without the babies inheriting the changes.)

* Family Tree maker - so that extended family can be made and accounted for beyond the active household.
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Kurt341771Kurt341771 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2009
    The Sims 3 game should contain

Objects:
    *Washer and Dryer
    *Lawnmower equipment where you can cut the grass
    *Satellite Dish to have more channels

Other:
    *It should have natural disaters such as earthquakes, torandoes, snow and hail, where the sims have to rebuild or repair demage.
    *With the TV have updates for the game to have newer telvesion adds for the holidays.
    *Have the game have the current holidays that are happening in the real world, such as trick-or-treaters come to your house and santa coming down the chimmey.
  • Simtopia23Simtopia23 Posts: 513 New Member
    edited November 2009
    i want an expansion pack like funky business!!!!

funky business is the best EP ever!!!!

in the sims 3 will be very good with the free world, Please The Sims Studio make Funky business and not a revival of superstars!!!
  • thepain789thepain789 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I think they should make a stuff pack with an outdoor theme so it could have a water park community lot or skate parks and things like that and also they should relese new destinations at the sims 3 store for WA
  • Rhiannon737Rhiannon737 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2010
    i think it would be cool if there was things like snowboarding and skiing.
    Also, more countries to travel to like italy, new zealand and england. there could also be special activities to do there like in new zealand you could go bungee jumping and stuff like that. :D
    you should be able to swim in the sea and water ski and stuff like that as well
    i also think there should be more activities to do in your neighborhood instead of having to travel and things.

in my opinion there should be more freedom to design stuff of your own then put that in the game as well like the new create-a-world feature.

:)
  • LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited January 2010
    I think it would be neet if you could have a farm, with animals like chickens, cows and maybe horses that you could ride, and to make butter or whatever from the cows milk :D:D. to have the interactions with your car like in the sims 2. all of your other ideas were right on, sounds great everyone.. i would also like to have bunkbeds and more board games to play..thats all i can think of for now. you all have great ideas..
  • xchrisxjfxchrisxjf Posts: 4 New Member
    edited January 2010
    There was a ton of ideas on that list... so needless to say i didn't read through it all. All i really want is what has been in previous Sims but got left out of the base game / world adventures. Diving Board (with fun diving animations)Electric Guitar(which is coming with the High-End Loft pack i believe) Drum Set, Violin, Grand and Synth pianos. Pretty much being able to create a band would be great! Maybe a handful of new animations, interactions, careers, clothing/hair options wouldn't hurt. Oh and like sports.. stuff? Like a skate park in town I guess, and own-able skateboards, new types of bikes, rollerblades and such? Basically what i'd like to see are 2 expansion packs i guess, "Music" and "Sports" being the theme, and tons of new interactions, animations, traits, and objects that go with them, all the other stuff isn't a must, but it would definitely be a plus. come on ea work to be the best game in the universe, combine all games and become the ultra game. and while your at it, give the console another shot too =p
  • xchrisxjfxchrisxjf Posts: 4 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Anshin wrote:
    Realistic genetics. It's all about the digital DNA.

* Mendelian inheritance.

* Assignable dominant, recessive, and incomplete dominant status for features in CAS.

* "Natural" status for features like hair color and eye color (so sims can dye their hair or wear contacts without the babies inheriting the changes.)

* Family Tree maker - so that extended family can be made and accounted for beyond the active household.

i actually really like the family tree idea to because i always either forget to add people to a family i'm creating, or i forget to add the relationship, so that would be handy, especially when your family is more than 8 people
  • DangerTimeDangerTime Posts: 15
    edited January 2010
    Nobody wants to admit it, but elaborate Torture Dungeons have been sought after since TS1. Use your imagination as to what that would entail.
  • JudilandJudiland Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited March 2010
    They say third time is a charm, as I mentioned on two other threads about what we want, I also want our instruments back from sim's 2 (interactive of course) Cuz i really miss the bands, I also want a flute and for high level floutist's to be able to lead sim's, like the Pied Piper of Hamlin! I can't believe how many of these suggestions I've read that no-one else has asked for an Interactive podium (or maybe I just missed it?) I hope so cuz one voice dosen't sound too loud in a crowd. I want a podium that a public speaker can interactivly give a "speach" from or you can also use as a marriage arch, and either have a member of the household or a guest at the wedding actually preform the ceremony... Anybody...? :shock: :cry: Really I do! :wink: Judi