Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ultra Simming Idea Lisit for the New Expansion Pack (Now Easy to Read :D)

Since EA probably just started on the new expansion pack Sims 3 World Adventures, lets push EA in the right direction by giving them ideas on what show be in the expansion pack.

Rules:
List all your ideas for it, no matter how silly it might seem.
Please bump this, so EA has time to read this.
Also post your ideas on EA's other accounts, Sims 3 Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Also please note these are things you want to see in Sims 3 World Adventures TM not in expansion packs in general. :D

Thanks!

To EA, this list is for you and your team for Sims 3, please make sure you read it because it ideas from simmers that pay for Sims 3 not just me. I look around for ideas and suggestions and post them here for you. Good luck on the next expansion pack and happy simming! :D

I will also list all the ideas, so EA can read them easier. ;)

Comments

• ImperialsimImperialsim Posts: 265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    List of all the Simming Ideas. XD

Objects:
    Boats, Skies, water vehicles! :D
    Planes and cruises that take you around the world.
    Hot tubs,
    Openable windows.
    More pool items, slides, waves generator, mini waterfall, mini waterfall slide.
    Waterfalls, that you can bath/swim in also.[Also in Gameplay]
    More cool instruments.
    Souvenir!!!!
    Bigger fish tanks, for all those fishes you find while exploring. :D
    Photo Albums.
    Floats for children.
    Heart shaped pools also romantic interactions in pools including an underwater kiss. :D [Also in Actions]
    Backpacks and purses, they can increase storage, and the look of the inventory box, and most of all items will go inside them instead of the Sims' butt!!! XD
    Add more different types of cell phones.
    Add candy! EX: Poxy, French Chocolate, Eygpt Sweets, etc.
    More Hair.
    More cool sim songs. :P
    Washing Machines!! XD When used it will add the trait "Feeling Clean" and you can only clean colthes every three days.
    Different types of fish tanks.
    Crafting tables for gemstones.(Can add gems to clothing, and make new necklaces, and rings with it.)
    Wave pools, Huge slides, to small ones.

Gameplay:
    Weather, since not every content has the same weather, :P
    To add custom T.V shows.
    Sand storms!!! >:D
    Waterfalls, that you can bath/swim in also.[Also in Objects]
    More Fish, rocks, and plants!
    To have a story line when on an adventure(This will make Sims 3 fun!)
    To live in China, France, Egypt, and your custom country.
    To have sims from other country's sound different, like a ascent! ^[STARED]:thumbup: ^
    Swimable ocean!!! :D [Also in actions]
    Under your sim tab add an country icon saying where they came from. :D (Sunsetvalley, China, France, Egypt, and more!)
    More water interactions, dive, dive and search for treasure, dive and catch fish, play shark, water race Sim, invite to swim. [Also in Actions]
    Dig for treasures! [Also in Actions]
    Controllable vehicles!! (Important, this helps Simmers fight boredom!) [Starred* Great idea award][Also in Actions]
    Seaports, and Airports for traveling.

Get lost in a sand storm and get lost in a pyramid. (When sims get lost it takes a few days to find them or if they don't get found they are lost forever! :O)(To evade sandstorms, get inside a building, and for pyramids, make sure you hire a guide! :D )

Honeymoons!
    Rabbit holes reveled, making that cave in SunsetValley able to explore, and that Hedgestone have a mystery alien story behind it.
    Fishing with boats, and woohoos in boats. [Also in Actions]
    A travel channel. :D

A different Plumbbob design depending on which country you are from. :D <-- Fans LOVE that idea, and so do I. :D
    To travel around on animals, EX: camels in Egypt, instead of cars. :)
    When traveling on a plane or boat you can roam around in the inside, and have different interactions, Woohoo in bathroom, complain about drinks, look outside window, etc.
    Little or no rabbit holes(I know EA this is hard to do, but just make some of the community lots able to look inside. I put this because tons of people want this) -Plus gamers can upgrade their computers to make the game run faster and better-
    Different colored beaches! EX: Prue white, normal, Volcano black.
    Karate could be a skill(Like gardening, and cooking, etc.)
    Sims go karate fight burglars, and random or not random Sims! XD
    The ability to go diving. [Also in Actions]
    Add New Creatures, Mummies, and bring back Zombies!(This time they can turn other Sims into Zombies, and even attack them! :O )
    When Creating a new sim, you can choose where you would like to live, EX: France Egypt, Japan, or China. Then when you go on an adventure you could even have on in Sunsetvalley! :O
    Add lockable doors, and apartment like doors, and even hotel like doors.
    Add the ability to own a community lot.

Traits:
    An explorer trait, for those sims that love to explore!
    An adventure trait, for those sims that love a good old adventure.
    An Loves to Travel trait, for sims that don't like to stay in one place too long, they love moving houses, and traveling!
    An Hates to travel trait, the complete opposite of the trait above. :P
    An Love and hate flying trait, not all sims like flying in air planes.
    An Weak Stomach trait, sims with this trait will get sick easily on boats, and may throw up easily.
    A function in the game that allows you to add new traits.

Locations:
    To have custom vacation spots, or adventure spots.
    To visit Japan, England, Ireland, too!
    Land marks land marks! The Great Pyramids in Eygpt, The Great Wall of China, The Tower in France, the castles in Japan and more! :D
    To travel to cold locations as well, EX: Antarctica, Greenland, Ireland and be able to go snowboarding, and have an adventure with the adomable snowman! :D

Actions:
    Swimable ocean!!! :D [Also in Gameplay]
    More water interactions, dive, dive and search for treasure, dive and catch fish, play shark, water race Sim, invite to swim. [Also in Gameplay]
    Dig for treasures! [Also in Gameplay]
    Controllable vehicles!! (Important, this helps Simmers fight boredom!) [Starred* Great idea award][Also in Gameplay]
    Fishing with boats, and woohoos in boats.[Also in Gameplay]
    To choose ether to go on an epic adventure or to just have an relaxing faction with your friends, loved ones or just yourself. XD
    Add a bit more romantic options, Gaze on the beach, etc, and add back some of the old one, kiss up arm, tender kiss, peck, etc.
    Heart shaped pools also romantic interactions in pools including an underwater kiss. :D [Also in Objects]
    The ability for a sims to ask another out on a date either in person or on the phone, or across the world! :D
    The ability to go diving.[Also in Gameplay]

Jobs:
    More Jobs!!!
    More jobs, like ambassador, and you get paid to travel to different countries!

Food:
    More foods, different foods from each country.

Extra(Ideas that are not about the expansion pack!)
    Please give us a Neighborhood Editor soon! Thanks! :D
    A larger expansion pack, please make it the best it can be EA. :)

Also thank all the people that have made this forum possible. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've already listed a bunch of ideas that are already organized from me and others.
    This might not be the right place, but here it is...
    Creative Ideas for The Sims 3 - Parades, Disasters, and More!
    edited August 2009
    Thanks, great ideas! :D
  • Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks, great ideas! :D
    Your welcome :-) , but I think that it is way too much for one expansion pack to handle.
    edited August 2009
    Updated! :D
  • Renyc7Renyc7 Posts: 1,167 Member
    edited August 2009
    This expansion pack sound more like tomb raider and lego indiana jones, both games I already own, than the sims vacation and the sims 2 bon voyage ep's. But that my opinion, I could be wrong. Anyway it might be cool if there were sand storms and you sims might get trapped and lost in the desert in Egypt. Boats, planes and an airport would be cool as well. But the main thing I want is to be able to control my sims vehicles-planes, cars, bikes, boats.

I play both tomb raider and lego indy but I've growth tried of both games.
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for posting all your great ideas on this forum and around Sims 3 Forums! Also be sure to bump this forum to keep it up at the top, so EA can read all our wonderful ideas, and be sure to suggest ideas, even if they are already here. Because it bumps the forum. :D
  • juicyredjuicyred Posts: 160 Member
    edited August 2009
    * i would love for my sims to swim in the ocean and lakes...that's a must!
    * and swimming options and floats...
    * also create a boardwalk with games and rides...i always wanted that
    * have an airport in or near town and when sims wanna travel they just go to the airport...but i know there will be a loading screen : :cry:
    * i really wanted to see sims with boats..they can fish off the boat or just ride around or woohoo :wink:
  • SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited August 2009
    I love your ideas Imperialsim!

There was a another thread about sponsored content, so why not see if they can get the Travel Channel on board. (And yep, I'm speaking as a Samantha Brown / Anthony Bourdain fan! This channel is the only reason I pay my outrageous cable bill for, as I just can't live without it!)

So many things could be done here - from foods to fashions - as well as locations, traits, jobs, skills, Sims....

I really think this expansion offers a ton of potential! France, Egypt, Italy, China, Africa, Ireland...I've had a taste of some of these from traveling and others from watching the Travel Channel, so I'm game...

Pyramids? Awesome! Under your Sim tab to indicae the country you are from? I like that! American born but my heritage is French/Irish...would be cool to indicate that! Love the waterfalls idea too.
    edited August 2009
    @JuicyRed Thanks for your great and awesome ideas! :D

@SeaScape, I have no clue where these awesome ideas come from, XD Thank you for your kind words as well.

@Everyone else, be sure to keep posting your great ideas! They are getting better and better! :D
    edited August 2009
    I'm going to log of for the night but please keep posting ideas and suggestions, and also bumping this awesome thread. Thanks!
  • ChocolotiChocoloti Posts: 328 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I think just having the 3, Egypt, France, and China, would get boring after a while. I want more destinations, and the ability to make my own destination. Also, if EA reads this, PPPPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!! give us an Italy as a destination!!!!!!!!!!
  • AngelDovePlayerAngelDovePlayer Posts: 308 Member
    edited August 2009
    making sand castles by the sea. Lots and lots of asian content. I just love asian clothes (for the family)and crafting tables for gemstones and stuff that you would find around the area. More stuff to collect (Like opals and onix).
  • The_ClayThe_Clay Posts: 1,254 New Member
    edited August 2009
    suvenere shops and forin blackmarkets (4 all those wanting a Monalisa :wink: )
  • Holly_carHolly_car Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2009
    India because;
    1. wondering around a bazzar would be amazing
    2. Sanskirt tattoos. (well tattoos in general,it could be a new job)
    3. the food and colors.
    Africa because:
    1. Safri.
    2. African dancing
    3. tirbes of Africa (join a tribe could be a wish)
    South America because:
    1. Rio!
    2. The rain forest ( like those adventure vactions where you sleep in the tree top hotels)
    3. Exploring inca ruins
    Greece because
    1. The mythology
    2. imagin the things you could find in ruins.
    3. The white sand beachs.

Just a few ideas. . .

• mrmoomoo222mrmoomoo222 Posts: 46 New Member
    edited August 2009
    They should make something that like the astronauts can actually go into space :P
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Here is some ideas I have for this ep.

Vacations can also be romantic especially in Paris so I'd like to see this stuff added.Vacations and romance go hand in hand.

1)Heartbeds and Honeymoon Suites for those sims that just got married and are newleweds.I'm sure they'll be hotels make some of them into love themed hotels.

2)Hottubs this is the perfect time to bring them back complete with romantic interactions and wohoo.

3)Indoor jakuzzi's would go great with in a honeymoon suite.Sims could also do romantic interacions in them and wohoo and I want heart shaped jakuzzi's.

4)Heart shaped pools also romantic interactions in pools including an underwater kiss.

5)Poses and romantic ones like a sim wraps her arm around anothers waist and he does hers and they ask a sim to take their picture.Also a hold hand pose so they hold each others hand as sim c takes the picture.Sims would also be able to kiss when doing either of these a peck.

6)Bring back the peck,smooch and tender kiss and make the makeout longer like in the sims 2.Also bring back the kiss hand and up arm.

7)Non rabbithole hotels we can see our sims in like in bon voyage complete with a resturent so we can see them eating togeather.Not only this it makes sense to open up the diner in Sunset if you have these in the vacation spots.

8)Outings and outings just for fun

9)The ability for a sims to ask another out on a date either in person or on the phone.

10)Sims can hold hands and wrap arms around each other while walking.

11)Open up the movie theater and add a see show with.

12)Add new hair of course especially curley.

13)Don't ignore Sunset make the ocean swimmable as well as the lake in Stoney Falls and also let our sims be able to stand under the waterfall.

14)Add wave watching,sunbathing,buildind sandcastles and search for shells to the beach.

15)Since weddings and vacations go hand and hand make it to where you can book a honeymoon.Also add wedding arches,champayne,toasting,wedding gowns and veils.

16)Make it to where we can take babies and toddlers to these places.This could be done by adding strollers.

17)I want it seemless with no loading screen so the wife can go on vacation and the husband stays at home with the kids you can switch between the two of them like now.I think this will have to be done because it's been stated you can buy houses in these places.What if Jennifer buys a house in France and her husband wants to continue to live in Sunset.They should be able to visit each other.Also I want the story to progress in Sunset while were in Paris so if the wife is in Paris the husband will be working,meeting new sims etc.Same with the wife if your playing the husband and leave her on vacation.

18)Waterfall locations at these new locations and fishing.

19)Slow dancing

20)Bring back the photobooths

21)If wedding veils make it make it to where you can wear them on any hair.

That's all I can think of now.
  • Simplyer23PXSimplyer23PX Posts: 18 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Okay so I have some ideas:

- First: all of this adventure thing doesnt seem to fit well in the sims concept, so I would like to see an option were you can send your sim in a ¨world adventure¨ or to a family vacation or honeymoon. So we we can chooseto relax or go for an adventure.

- Add more interaction between sims especially romantic ones.

- Add more clothes, hair styles, ad furniture.

- Being able to go to the airport and see how is it and how your sim get his/her ticket and board the plane or boat.

- No more rabbit holes for locations.

- Make an option in CAS (create a style) were you can save a style and decorate more than one furniture with it or a whole room. (I dont know if we can do that alredy with the core game but it will be a lot easier)

- More destinations.

- No more ideas come to my head right now If I get more ideas ill post them

Other:

- I wouldnt add weather in this EP I would wait for a stronger EP, so definetley work more fixing some flaws of the game, adding what is missing, and add the concept of the ¨wolrd adventure¨.
  • venusinfurs94venusinfurs94 Posts: 212 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Okay so I have some ideas:

- First: all of this adventure thing doesnt seem to fit well in the sims concept, so I would like to see an option were you can send your sim in a ¨world adventure¨ or to a family vacation or honeymoon. So we we can chooseto relax or go for an adventure.

Yeah, I agree. I'm all for having a brand new idea as the first EP, but I'd rather it was something that actually fitted in with TS3, instead of being like a spin-off kind of game. I just want relaxing holidays, family holidays, hotels etc. :(
  • GrandmasterGrandmaster Posts: 7 New Member
    edited August 2009
    well instead of only traveling to warm country's where did the old snowboarding thing go!? like in good old expansion for the sims 1.... last time they had the mountain's but that wasn't completely enough... ;P
  • cyberman418cyberman418 Posts: 849 Member
    edited August 2009
    Oh, oh! I have one!

animals for each location, like:

France: Poodles with their NPC owners (and make the poodles playable in and if they do a pets expansion pack.) :lol:

China: Pandas!! 8)

Egypt: I'm not sure... but mummies actually roaming around the pyramids would be cool!! :mrgreen:

AND A NEIGHBOURHOOD CREATOR PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!:

• DangalfSimDangalfSim Posts: 17 Member
    edited August 2009
    A different Plumbbob design depending on which country you are from.
    Oh my god! I love that idea, so someone from France could have a slightly different looking plumbob?!

That sounds amazing. LOL

I hope they add that!

And I have an idea. Like everyone's said they could add an airport to Sunset Valley and Riverview and you buy your ticket and have to go to the airport to leave. AND, you can control your Sim on the plane! :O How cool would that be. Like if you were on a honeymoon, you could click on the toilet and click woohoo and the air stewardess would get mad lol. Just an idea, but I don't know how well it would work.
    The Winnsnap Legacy family tree (currently on Generation 8): https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/63e7587eed25d7adec8666f6.
  • Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I dont think this EP is going to have
    the content you guys are asking for, but
    I hope I'm wrong because these are AMAZING ideas!
    edited August 2009
    I dont think this EP is going to have
    the content you guys are asking for, but
    I hope I'm wrong because these are AMAZING ideas!
    I believe EA should considering how much $$$ we give them. :P
    you can control your Sim on the plane! :O How cool would that be. Like if you were on a honeymoon, you could click on the toilet and click woohoo and the air stewardess would get mad lol. Just an idea, but I don't know how well it would work.
    That is actually an awesome idea, how come I never thought of that! :D
    well instead of only traveling to warm country's where did the old snowboarding thing go!?
    Yeah, you could visit Antarctica, or Greenland, etc. Then you could drink hot coco while your other sim tumbles down a mountain. XD
    So we we can chooseto relax or go for an adventure.
    Good, interesting, interesting, tell me more. :D
    Add more interaction between sims especially romantic one
    I agree!
    No more rabbit holes for locations.
    Well, I love that idea, but there may have to be some rabbit holes or everyone else's computer will rum slow. ;) Maybe just remove MOST of the rabbit holes. ETC, movie theater, jobs would be nice, and not make any of the landmarks rabbit holes(Pyramids, The Great Wall of China, etc.) Because I would like so see what they actually would kinda look like in real life. :P
    4)Heart shaped pools also romantic interactions in pools including an underwater kiss.
    Awww, awesome idea. *Thumbs up*
    Bring back the peck,smooch and tender kiss and make the makeout longer like in the sims 2.Also bring back the kiss hand and up arm.
    Agree 100%
    The ability for a sims to ask another out on a date either in person or on the phone.
    Or on the computer.

@SharkloverPlayer
    You ideas are wonderful, please keep on posting when another idea pops into your idea. :D
    The white sand beaches.
    Yeah, I would like to see different colored sands as well, like black sand!(From Volcanoes)

Thanks to all that commented, I will be updating my list soon!

@EA Please try to include ALL of these ideas, even if it becomes a 2 cd expansion pack, because I would gladly spend more money and buy your other stuff if I just get my money's worth. :D
  • Simsfreak711Simsfreak711 Posts: 417 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Add the ability to roam around Egypt with a camel. That would be so cool! 8)