Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Limited Edition?

Will there be a Limited Edition of Get to Work Expansion Pack for The Sims 4?
TBImXnt.gif

Comments

• Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    i dont think so, because there isn't an option for limited version on origin
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    I think it was confirmed that there will be no Limited Edition for this EP.
  • Options
    SC_AdminSC_Admin Posts: 498 Member
    SimGuruBChick confirmed that Get to Work EP will only come with one, standard edition
    scnewsignature.png
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited February 2015
    SimGuruBChick confirmed that Get to Work EP will only come with one, standard edition
    GuruBChick had meant when GTW gets dropped in April when they had said that. It will only be a standard edition at the time of it's release. And since no Guru had never mentioned anything about a limited edition for GTW in the future, no one really knows. But I highly doubt that there'll be any other edition for GTW in the future. Since they normally release all the editions at the same time. :|

• Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    I'm more surprised they don't offer an exclusive pre-order bonus via origin like previous expansions, although I also suppose this is a nice change of pace in that we get all the content no matter when we buy it.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    GuruBChick had meant when GTW gets dropped in April when they had said that. It will only be a standard edition at the time of it's release. And since no Guru had never mentioned anything about a limited edition for GTW in the future, no one really knows. But I highly doubt that there'll be any other edition for GTW in the future. Since they normally release all the editions at the same time. :|

Except this isn't like TS4 release when they said no toddlers "at launch." They simply said that there will be only one edition:
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 290 Member
    Thank you everybody, for your replies.
    TBImXnt.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

Except this isn't like TS4 release when they said no toddlers "at launch." They simply said that there will be only one edition:
    Yeah, but note that they did not mention anything about future releases. And of course, they are not allowed to either. So the question remains, will there ever be a limited addition of GTW in the future? No one really knows for sure, but I highly doubt it. :)

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I was all set to pre-order it from Origin but I don't see any pre-order bonus content. So no point in pre-ordering it, as least, from my point of view.
    Origin ID: nik24x7