Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Teens

Hi!

I'm excited for this expansion pack, and thought of some ideas : )

I think it would be fun if teens could get arrested for staying out too late. Also it could be fun if they could try to shoplift and get arrested for that. And if single parents parents got arrested maybe their children would be taken away from them.

I really hope this expansion pack will bring more actions that actually make a difference. I'm bored with all the interactions in the game that doesn't do anything. I miss the feature from The sims 2 where you could ask the other sim what skills they had or what they do for a living and what they were attracted to. And also, I miss the attraction system. Right now my sim could fall in love with a horse... Would be nice if there was a way to choose what kind of people your sim prefer :) a little bit of topic, sorry.

Comments

• AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    toooticki wrote: »
    Hi!

I'm excited for this expansion pack, and thought of some ideas : )

I think it would be fun if teens could get arrested for staying out too late. Also it could be fun if they could try to shoplift and get arrested for that. And if single parents parents got arrested maybe their children would be taken away from them.

I really hope this expansion pack will bring more actions that actually make a difference. I'm bored with all the interactions in the game that doesn't do anything. I miss the feature from The sims 2 where you could ask the other sim what skills they had or what they do for a living and what they were attracted to. And also, I miss the attraction system. Right now my sim could fall in love with a horse... Would be nice if there was a way to choose what kind of people your sim prefer :) a little bit of topic, sorry.

I know some people don't want it... but I hope we get curfews for teens too. Maybe have the sim parents decide the time. If that's not possible I'd settle for a specific time for all children. I would never encourage it in real like, but I had the thought the other day of Sim teens running from cops, trying to escape getting into trouble with their parents and the picture of it in my head was pretty funny.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    NO. No psychic stalker cops please <.<
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
    yes i love what you are saying but PLEASE,PLEASE no curfews for teens.that would just suck and if it happens you know some one will make a mod for it...i would just love that..... :(>:)
    2qxq5qd.jpg
    cheek me out on the gallery #sims21975
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    I hope curfews happen little gameplay elements like this keep the game fun,
  • NotsoGloriaNotsoGloria Posts: 109 Member
    I think this comment is off topic but whatever
    I want the option to ask sims about their jobs.. I don't think Sims in town work though like the previous games..
    tumblr_ngsp96Ruil1s6441yo1_500.gif