Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❥ Should I Preorder? ツ

SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
❥I have all the money to buy the EP i just don't know whether I want to preorder, I want to preorder so I know i deffo have it! ツ
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    SimsLovah wrote: »
    ❥I have all the money to buy the EP i just don't know whether I want to preorder, I want to preorder so I know i deffo have it!
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

You just said you want to preorder! :D

If you have the money, and definitely want the expansion then what are you worried about? :)
  • SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    SimsLovah wrote: »
    ❥I have all the money to buy the EP i just don't know whether I want to preorder, I want to preorder so I know i deffo have it!

You just said you want to preorder! :D

If you have the money, and definitely want the expansion then what are you worried about? :)

Hehe! I might be naughty and buy it :)

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Me too. :)
  • SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    Me too. :)

i can buy it when this person pays me for the stuff he bought off my dad from ebay.. So technically my dads buying it, I'm a happy daughter :)

• Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    I'm so excited to preorder it too!! My friend and I play all the time over Skype so we decided to split it 1/2 and 1/2 and each buy a $20 EA Cash Card and put it into the account to pre order once we both have the money :)
  • fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Kevsta26 wrote: »
    I'm so excited to preorder it too!! My friend and I play all the time over Skype so we decided to split it 1/2 and 1/2 and each buy a $20 EA Cash Card and put it into the account to pre order once we both have the money :)
    so you play off one account? How will that work? I think if ones online the other gets booted off you might want to create your own account :)
  • Dizzykitty0922Dizzykitty0922 Posts: 16 New Member
    I wonder if there will be any incentive to preordering it. Before digital downloads the incentive was to hold your copy. The only incentive with the base game was that you could download it early so you can play the minute it came out. They should add some exclusive content for preorders.