Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guys, How Do You Help Your PEPS?

Here we go Simmers! Our first expansion pack for The Sims 4 and if your a long time simmer you might know what PEPS is (Pre Expansion Pack Syndrome). Well mine is finally starting and I have no idea how to calm it down. What do you guys do when you develop PEPS and you have two months to wait! I'm too excited!

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm gearing my sims up for it. My painter is painting up a storm for her art gallery. I made a little occult shop to sell voodoo dolls and freeze ray guns and all the evil stuff and potions from herbalism. I have yet to make the sim that will run that store yet though.

I also have to make a handsome doctor.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Right now I'm taking a break from Sims 4, mainly because I've been really busy in Real Life (looking for a new apartment mainly but also have been getting into some other games -- Hearthstone is becoming a new addiction), but also because I'm looking forward to the Mac version coming next week so I won't have to boot into Windows any more to play Sims 4.

Once I'm playing regularly again, I'll probably just keep going with my current families; I'll probably get down a few more generations before the pack comes out so it's too early for me to think about which families are going to be business owners and which Sims will be going into the various active careers.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    I don't :D
  • taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    edited February 2015
    I made the Honey Boo Boo family and put them all in one neighborhood. Pumpkin and Chubs grew up and have their own little house. Chickadee and Michael are expecting again. Uncle Poodle and Alan adopted a little girl. Mamma June and Sugar Bear fight all the time (he lives in a little trailer in the back.) Honey Boo Boo is not doing very well in school, but has tons of friends. Mamma June is doing well in her criminal career. Very busy game. :D PEPS begone.
  • SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    taffy550 wrote: »
    I made the Honey Boo Boo family and put them all in one neighborhood. Pumpkin and Chubs grew up and have their own little house. Chickadee and Michael are expecting again. Uncle Poodle and Alan adopted a little girl. Mamma June and Sugar Bear fight all the time (he lives in a little trailer in the back.) Honey Boo Boo is not doing very well in school, but has tons of friends. Mamma June is doing well in her criminal career. Very busy game. :D PEPS begone.

I hate Honey Boo Boo, sorry love xD

• taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member

I hate Honey Boo Boo, sorry love xD

Me too. Thats what makes it so fun. ;)

• RueSaultRueSault Posts: 116 Member
    I always seem to try and get my sims ready for the next expansion...Making sure any skills I think will be relevant (Charisma/Cooking/Handiness) are already maxed so they can focus on any new skill that might be added. Of course, it never fails, I always end up just starting a new family... lol
  • Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    > @taffy550 said:
    > I made the Honey Boo Boo family and put them all in one neighborhood. Pumpkin and Chubs grew up and have their own little house. Chickadee and Michael are expecting again. Uncle Poodle and Alan adopted a little girl. Mamma June and Sugar Bear fight all the time (he lives in a little trailer in the back.) Honey Boo Boo is not doing very well in school, but has tons of friends. Mamma June is doing well in her criminal career. Very busy game. PEPS begone.

LOL this is hilarious xD