Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

am i missing something?

am i the only one who wishes that we could have part time jobs or do we and i am just missing something?

Comments

• kimmyfrmtxkimmyfrmtx Posts: 140 Member
    there is a mod for that
    The sims 4: I give up.
    Maxis and EA have killed the sims. RIP
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Teens can have part time jobs.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Nope you're not the only one. Heck we barely even have full time jobs and to have no part time for adults.... and we get only get 3 jobs in the upcoming EP. What on earth are they doing to this game....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • ZandalarZandalar Posts: 88 Member
    > @kimmyfrmtx said:
    > there is a mod for that
    I Don't want to have to download a bunch of mods to play a game... Just saying...
    421342.gif
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    Actually, I don't think I would be interested in part-time jobs. I don't find the full-time jobs all that interesting. Not sure I would want to cut that in half.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    am i the only one who wishes that we could have part time jobs or do we and i am just missing something?

Yeah, I want them too without mods and I'd like them to be more fleshed out,
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I wish retired Sims could also get part time jobs. After my Papa retired, he delivered mail a few times a week, and he loved it. It got him out of the house, he could talk to people on his rounds, and it gave him a little spare money. I think there should be different part time jobs available for teens and retired Sims.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Teen Careers for All Ages mod: http://modthesims.info/d/534782
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BudgiepadaBudgiepada Posts: 102 Member
    I miss the part time jobs too (and no, I'm not going to use mods). I also miss knowing who their co-workers are. It's a little thing, but I liked it.
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    i dont use mods in my game either. i would love it if they came back especially with the new careers that are coming.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    It may be back with the new careers and for elders also.
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    that would be awsome!
  • toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    I want to be able to create a society where children must not go to school if they don't want to, so they can stay home with their parents and hang out with their young friends.
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • ZandalarZandalar Posts: 88 Member
    @toddlercuddler91‌ You mean the friends they don't have because no one in the towns are having kids because EA/Maxis didn't implement story progression so no one is having babies? Those friends? xD If you have kids in your neighborhoods (without jumping from house to house), please tell me your secret.
    421342.gif
  • toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    I thought turning off aging would do the trick. Am I missing something?

(quoted on purpose)
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif