Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apple World in CAW

Comments

• caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    I really like Yoteamo's community lots - she doesn't seem to be around anymore or maybe she got TS4.
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    ooo... need to go back and look. I was downloading houses yesterday or Saturday from Bluebell's Studio pages. *runs off to download more*
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
    Yeah, that BluebellFlora, she really clutters up my download folder ;)

ChemicalWibs also has terrific residential and community lots if you are in a bit of an Exchange frenzy. I particularly enjoy her libraries B)
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Oh ha ha, at least they're all tiny little lots ;)
    apple-signature.png
    I've been either building or adding lots to fill out the world. I love it so far.
    Is it playing ok for everyone? I did thoroughly test it before uploading. Once I reinstall TS3 I'll get busy building and populating so I can put a post on my blog :)
    apple-signature.png
    It's terrific. I haven't found any problems. Just wish I had more time to play!
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
  • AshpeefAshpeef Posts: 173 Member
    Nice, short load time because of its tininess. My two Sims (Human and Cat) have up till now not encountered any routing problems. Rabbit holes seem to work as they should (didn't try the school/stadium as of yet). Visited Newton Park, the gym and library without a glitch.

I use the NRaas suite. They don't mention much, apart from the occasionally removed car and more frequent removal of exces animals. I disabled horses and deer because they tended to be zapped in game after unsuccessfully trying to find their way around for too long.

All other Sims are of the homeless type, because no one seems to be interested in one of the the two identical small houses you provided next to the school lot — and I didn't yet place any house apart from my own.

I'll report anything I find, but don't expect to find a lot because for now it works flawlessly.
    edited May 2015
    caspinwall wrote: »
    It's terrific. I haven't found any problems. Just wish I had more time to play!

Oh good :) I still haven't installed TS3. As you all know it involves many hours of having to be near the computer...
    apple-signature.png
    Ashpeef wrote: »
    because no one seems to be interested in one of the the two identical small houses you provided next to the school lot

Hmmm, did I miss out one of the items needed for population? I'm pretty sure I didn't but I may have - fridge/bed/loo etc?

Glad you're enjoying it :)
    apple-signature.png
    I'll have a good look at the two later on. Hopefully tonight but have to finish some other things first. If it's getting too late it'll be tomorrow.
    Yeah, horses and deer are the only ones I've been having routing problems with. It's such an adorable world and I've been having a blast playing in it. Need to install stuff, but *sigh* launcher takes forever. Not your fault of course. :D
    Cool :) I'll hopefully get my game reinstalled over the next couple of days so I can get back into it again.
    apple-signature.png
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    I haven't started playing in it yet because I've been obsessed with a game in a different world, but I will give it a try soon.
    @BluebellFlora: Sorry, got a bit busy and had no time left to check your starter houses. Now at last had a look.
    Everything seems to be OK, only thing reported as missing is a crib. I started a (temporary) new game and let Kitty buy one of them without a glitch. She could reach all appliances, go the bathroom, take a shower or a nap and cook a meal. So it shouldn't be anything to do with the houses themselves. Maybe StoryProgression only tried to place families with babies?

On another note, Kitty decided to go for a late night workout at the BootCamp:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Oh maybe, I'd never thought of that! That's a great picture, the moon looks amazing
    apple-signature.png
    I downloaded a lot of your lots from the Exchange and now iWorld is happily sprinkled with BlueBellFlora houses. :D I've actually made a couple myself and need to take pictures. I may finish up the one house next to mine (besides Ashpeef's wonderful house!) And upload it.
    I do have pictures to share of my relationship with my sim hubby. Oh, and BlueBellFlora's cat had kittens and I adopted one and named him Mouze. He's so adorable.

Greg and Trey went on a date and ended up star watching.

Screenshot_1.jpg

And they met up in the snow.

Screenshot%20copy.jpg

Trey hosted a dinner party at her house. BlueBellFlora and I were dancing (she kicked off her shoes to be more comfortable) and Caspin is dancing as well.

Screenshot-2.jpg

I finally got engaged to Greg and decided to host a party to celebrate. Here's Kitty and I talking girly stuff.

Screenshot_2.jpg

And here's where we're all dancing.

Screenshot-2_1.jpg

And here is Mouze dreaming of seafood.

Screenshot-4.jpg

I call this one... FISH!

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Oh I LOVE it! We all look like we're having so much fun ❤️

I've just finished redownloading all my store content and houses into my newly installed game. Too late to play now but hopefully I'll get settled into iWorld sometime tomorrow :)
    apple-signature.png
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    This is such a neat idea. I'm guessing it's just for you Mac guys? Or can anybody jump in and download?

Great Work BluebellFlora - you're an amazing builder! That sea front looks just like when I was in Cyprus. I could almost hear the wind and smell the sea!

--T
    To7m wrote: »
    This is such a neat idea. I'm guessing it's just for you Mac guys? Or can anybody jump in and download?

Great Work BluebellFlora - you're an amazing builder! That sea front looks just like when I was in Cyprus. I could almost hear the wind and smell the sea!

--T

It's for anyone, you're more than welcome - the more the merrier! :D

apple-signature.png
    @Tremayne4260: Great pictures! I like seeing what you did there. Much more modern than my take on Kitty's place, indeed. Is your house ready for upload? Placing it in my copy of iWorld would be really nice.

@BluebellFlora: Could you tell us all what house you placed for your Self-Sim and at what lot? And is it downloadable (if that is a legit word)? I'd like to place the same one at the 'correct' address for your Sim.

I plan on finishing my house somewhere this week; I'll let it be known here as soon as I succeeded uploading.

A bit eery to see 'myself' in someone else's game actually. Though I do seem to have fun.
    @Ashpeef I've yet to finish my house yet because my HD died and I had to wipe and reinstall the OS. I only got round to finishing installing Store content yesterday. I started building again tonight but I'm not happy with it :( I'm building up in Finder Close, top of the beach. As soon as I've finished I'll upload it.
    apple-signature.png
    Ahh, I (now obviously: mistakenly) thought you did your house already, around the same time you mentioned the Fire Station. I'll wait and see, just keeping the lot free then.
    Good luck with all the 'housekeeping' needed to restore your Mac and your game!
    I did start building one but it was nothing exciting so haven't bothered copying over the save. Once I finish building it I'll put you all back in the game so we can all live happily together. Judging by @Tremayne4260 game we're all having an outrageous time!
    apple-signature.png