Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simstra Nostra: It's a Sims Thing

Real life has taken its toll lately, but I finally got up the first chapter of my spin-off from Pete's Legacy. It's Simstra Nostra: It's a Sims Thing, and features Brooklyn, little Freddie, and Mackenzie from Pete's Legacy as Brooklyn tries to establish a criminal empire.

SN: Chapter 1-New Places, New Faces

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    I've been saving this all day to read for a before-bed treat! And what a great treat it is!

You know, I kept rubbing my eyes at seeing Brooklyn in Willow Creek! Shouldn't she be in the desert? Transplant!

What a fantastic first chapter! I adore the humor, and I love these Sims. The site looks great, too.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Thanks so much, @CathyTea!

Brooklyn takes care of some business in the appropriately-titled new chapter:

SN Chapter 2: Taking Care of Business
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Great update! I love Brooklyn's 'take no plum' attitude! She's really funny and still so strong.
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Muahaha! This is delightful!
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • VirtualHamstaVirtualHamsta Posts: 26 Member
    I love Brooklyn and how she's always in control. Enjoying it so far, can't wait to see how the story develops.
    Ah, this is hilarious! So much fun! And it sounds like you're having so much fun playing and writing this! I get the image of you sauntering through Willow Springs picking up gold coins dropped on the sidewalk along the way!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    I love this story! It's so great to see the way Freddie gets so happy! Spin-offs are so cool, aren't they?

@CathyTea, I couldn't bear to let these characters go. I'm so happy their story is turning into something. It's only the second story I've done, and my first that's not legacy rules. Well ... that's not totally true. I did a short album story back in Sims 1 days, but that was a looonnng time ago ;-)
    It feels like it's so ripe with possibility! I love having non-legacy stories, for I can follow out their storylines without the strict structure of legacies.

Haven't had much time to play or write lately, but here's a short little chapter to get me back into it.

Chapter 4: Prelude to a Camping Trip

What is Number Two up to?