Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could visit any country...

2...Next

Comments

• SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    I want to go to North Korea and start a rebellion
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • SavannahSavannah Posts: 174 Member
    I'd go to Norway. I moved to the US three years ago and only been back twice, so I'd love to see my friends and family again
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    My top 5 would be

Italy
    Greece
    France
    Egypt
    and revisit Germany now that its not East and West .
  • Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    I would really love to Korea! :)
    It's so cool! The food there is amazing! :blush:
    And I would also go to UK. :)
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I would LOVE to go to Japan ~ I love japanese food so yummy :)
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Italy. I love Italian food.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • MorganRedcoatMorganRedcoat Posts: 76 Member
    Ireland I would love to see my husbands homeland. Definitely The UK as well and New Zealand following our Ancestors path.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,808 Member
    Sweden and Norway. The travel videos and pictures I've seen look so lovely. The scenery is gorgeous.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Would love to see more of the USA (would be happy to visit any part but would especially like to go back to New York or visit San Francisco). Would also really like to visit Japan, Iceland, Norway, Denmark and South Korea.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Japan, Italy, France, Bahamas
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • echo9echo9 Posts: 15 Member
    Japan
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,944 Member
    edited July 2022
    I still wouldn't :lol:
    too many humans too many things to be paranoid about too little fitness to explore anywhere out of my lodging especially during summer i would just perish immediately

also if there aint humans theres probably some other horrifying creatures i wouldn't want to run into
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • AdamBurtSimsAdamBurtSims Posts: 37 Member
    Usa and Japan, I always wanted to go.

Also Singapore to see Merlion and Supertree grooves, Australia to see Koalas, platypus and sea turtles and Philippines, my mum's country, I like iconic jeepneys, two landmarks I wanted to see and meet relatives of course.
    I'm a British Geek who love Bella Goth, Behr sisters, Liberty Lee, Summer Holidays, Pleasant sisters and other Sims wafius/girlfriends. And like his Sims cats.g8pvk4adgueh.jpg
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Right now I would happily go anywhere they have yellow mangoes, jackfruit or penguins. Also Hawaii.
  • IamJIamJ Posts: 44 Member
    Really I’d like to travel the whole world, but mainly:
    * Japan
    * China
    * United States
    * Italy
    * France
    * New Zealand
    * Brazil
    * Uganda (my friend went and got to meet mountain gorillas. I would cry for like a week if I got to see these beautiful animals in their natural habitat like that).

I’ve always dreamt of moving abroad as well. Traveling is fun, but doing touristy stuff doesn’t really allow you to really know the country. My ultimate lifegoal has always been to move to either London or New York. London always seemed just within reach: my grandmother lived there in the 60’s and my mother in the 80’s, and being European it’s an hour away. With brexit it seems almost as difficult as New York now though, even though New York is very far away and I’ve never even been there. I would however really like to live in Amsterdam as well: the Netherlands is one of my all time favorite countries in the worlds and Amsterdam is beautiful. Would have to learn to speak Dutch though 😬 An Asian country like Japan of Singapore would be amazing as well, but extremely difficult to move there and to learn the language, but given the opportunity I would definitely do it.
  • Ry_bread_54Ry_bread_54 Posts: 29 Member
    UK and greece
    thats why i love nestle crunch.lsiyb4iaupkm.jpeg
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Probably Paris or Italy. :)