Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The detective career is what I wanted in Sims 3 Ambitions

But instead we got the lame private investigator profession with it's "go here, talk to this sim, go here, go here, click on this" quests that were super lame, boring, and repetitious. So happy to see they're doing it right this time.
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• SiljeLienSiljeLien Posts: 258 Member
    Yeah, I'm loving what I've seen of it so far!
    Just keep simming. Just keep simming. Just keep simming, simming, simming. What do we do? We sim, sim.
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    Wholly agree. Although it's just what the trailer has shown us, so I think it's best not to get your hopes high up. :)
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    So what exactly do the detectives do in TS4?
  • bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    Right? With the new interrogation, jail cells, and an actual police department, im so excited, and i hope it looks EXACTLY like the video. dont mess around, EA.. im counting on you.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    bosslaydee wrote: »
    Right? With the new interrogation, jail cells, and an actual police department, im so excited, and i hope it looks EXACTLY like the video. dont mess around, EA.. im counting on you.

Lol, don't worry. They'd never mislead you with staged gameplay.

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    bosslaydee wrote: »

Lol, don't worry. They'd never mislead you with staged gameplay.

I found this humerous but let's be honest. They haven't really staged any gameplay with sims 4 trailers yet. Everything we've seen in them has pretty much been exactly what we got.

Sims 3 was the one famous for staging gameplay, they even had a disclaimer for it.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »
    But instead we got the lame private investigator profession with it's "go here, talk to this sim, go here, go here, click on this" quests that were super lame, boring, and repetitious. So happy to see they're doing it right this time.

Totally agree. Hope it's everything we want it to be, and not cutesy or hokey.