Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grungy/ dirty looking Sims

I remember when a Sims hygiene was low their clothes would be visually dirty. Was this aspect of the game removed? Because I don't see it anymore.
Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png

Comments

• LunqsLunqs Posts: 166 Member
    Huh weird, its still there for me?
    Contract?
    tumblr_m5b80x2g8w1rum37jo1_500.gif

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Really? How dirty do you have to be? My Sim just turned in the red and nothing is showing.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Huh, my sims usually turn dirty in the yellow zone. But i haven't updated my game in a while, maybe there was a new update? Im gonna go update my game and get back to you.
    Contract?

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I remember when a Sims hygiene was low their clothes would be visually dirty. Was this aspect of the game removed? Because I don't see it anymore.

If you read the patch notes carefully, which you should... it's stated that sims will now first get smelly and after it they will get dirty, unstead of being dirty and then smelly which makes total sence and it solves many issues with the people that were not pleased to have dirty sims all day in the gym. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    I updated my game and, Sigzy is right! :0
    Contract?

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Yep he is right. When they first did this patch I thought the green smelly aura had been replaced by the grunge look. This system makes sense though. Down side is my guests all left while I was testing this. See that is how rumors get started.

Thank you both.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png