The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BarbieTopia, The Princess Edition♛ ✞Winner Announced!!✞

Comments

• hoxha01hoxha01 Posts: 2,872 Member
    Thanks Jillie, long time no see, lol! :smiley:

Thanks Gerald, it's nice to be back! :D
    31742461120_345ca56988_b.jpg
  • jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    That's exactly what I was thinking! Gonna be awesome to compete against yah! :)
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    All the old pros are back and ready to bring it! Woot
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • JaLiBoJaLiBo Posts: 547 Member
    As much as I would LOVEEE to join this comp, I just can't right now. After installing Photoshop to my new laptop, I realized that I STILL needed to DL a TON of stuff to actually be able to compete (ex. TS3, Milkshape, s3pe, etc.). But I will be lurking everyday and supporting all of you!
    BOOO! :P
    I just wanted to publicly express how not okay I am with this haha
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    As much as I would LOVEEE to join this comp, I just can't right now. After installing Photoshop to my new laptop, I realized that I STILL needed to DL a TON of stuff to actually be able to compete (ex. TS3, Milkshape, s3pe, etc.). But I will be lurking everyday and supporting all of you!

I don't even know what Milkshape is XD
    sox3c8.jpg
    BOOO! :P
    I just wanted to publicly express how not okay I am with this haha

Same :(
    sox3c8.jpg
    Sign-ups will still be open for awhile, though. So, you might want to reconsider your decision? @GreenLover331 ;)>:):#
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington - Milkshape is a program for Meshes, so she would be using it to make poses :)
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    @BobSkellington - Milkshape is a program for Meshes, so she would be using it to make poses :)

Oh, wow. How newb am I? :P @JILLIEBEE22
    sox3c8.jpg
    Hahah Nahh! Most people use Blender because I believe it is free.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Hahah Nahh! Most people use Blender because I believe it is free.

I don't know the first thing about pose-making :P
    sox3c8.jpg
    Ohh , it's pretty nice, amazing for in-gamers. But I find a lot more time consuming. That's why I just pose combine, I feel I get a more natural pose anyways.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Ohh , it's pretty nice, amazing for in-gamers. But I find a lot more time consuming. That's why I just pose combine, I feel I get a more natural pose anyways.

How does pose-combining work? ;o
    sox3c8.jpg
    I take a bunch of different screenshots and basically put the limbs together to make a pose haha. Back in the day we used to call it frankensteining hahah

Like for my Anaconda Mock Assignment that was... I think four screenshots, but 6 different limbs or parts haha
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    I take a bunch of different screenshots and basically put the limbs together to make a pose haha. Back in the day we used to call it frankensteining hahah

Like for my Anaconda Mock Assignment that was... I think four screenshots, but 6 different limbs or parts haha

Wow, that sounds really hard XD
    sox3c8.jpg
    Haha! I find it the easiest method for me actually! I have some sort of idea going in, but it ends up getting better usually in game as I flip through the poses and end up with different poses all the time. And then the more you do it, the more you remember what certain poses look like and already have that in mind when going in.

Man, you should have seen what it was like before pose player. Have to think of certain idles or actions and use MC to replay them over and over and pause at the right time haha now that was work!
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Haha! I find it the easiest method for me actually! I have some sort of idea going in, but it ends up getting better usually in game as I flip through the poses and end up with different poses all the time. And then the more you do it, the more you remember what certain poses look like and already have that in mind when going in.

Man, you should have seen what it was like before pose player. Have to think of certain idles or actions and use MC to replay them over and over and pause at the right time haha now that was work!

Luckily I didn't need it, back then. I wouldn't have made it. XD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • peterpunch2000peterpunch2000 Posts: 2,381 Member

Suddenly pose player seems like a saint O.O
    16449922485_0e98556039_o.png
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    Loving everyones sims <3
    I will be lurking this great looking comp to see how everyone does :)

I pose combine sometimes because I find it easier lol. Like my sims next top model assignment I pose combined because I did not have a pose suitable for what I wanted to do lol.
    m0oUDbi.jpg
    @peterpunch2000‌ - Haha! Yupp it sure comes in handy! I can make poses too, but now that's a lot more work, and I'll be first to admit, I'm one lazy editor hahah

@jaunty - Exactly! It might sound a little intimidating at the start, but if you have a basic understanding of the human body and portions, it's a really handy skill to have. And it can even come down to simply changing an arm or as complicated as I like to go some times and change the entire body haha.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    jaunty wrote: »
    Loving everyones sims <3
    I will be lurking this great looking comp to see how everyone does :)

I pose combine sometimes because I find it easier lol. Like my sims next top model assignment I pose combined because I did not have a pose suitable for what I wanted to do lol.

So, all the genius poses are combined?;)
    sox3c8.jpg
    @peterpunch2000‌ - Haha! Yupp it sure comes in handy! I can make poses too, but now that's a lot more work, and I'll be first to admit, I'm one lazy editor hahah

@jaunty - Exactly! It might sound a little intimidating at the start, but if you have a basic understanding of the human body and portions, it's a really handy skill to have. And it can even come down to simply changing an arm or as complicated as I like to go some times and change the entire body haha.

A lot of poses look so bad, especially where the arm bends. So, yes. I'm sure it comes in-handy!
    sox3c8.jpg
    Now that Leesa has scared me.... is the mock picture suppose to be a banner style? Because, if so... well I shall take my last place now hahah
    BeeSims-Discord.png
    Now that Leesa has scared me.... is the mock picture suppose to be a banner style? Because, if so... well I shall take my last place now hahah

No :) That's just an example :P
    sox3c8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top