Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Our Sims Be Murdered During Rotation?

124...Next

Comments

• LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    I like to be in control of everything. That being said I do like when random things happen because life is full of twists but I would be upset if one of my sims was put in jail or killed during surgery. In the Sims 3 I didn't like the PI career because you randomly investigated sims (for silly things) and I didn't want my favorite sims to be the "target". Especially my sim self, I didn't like when I was playing as a PI sim and it made it seem like my sim self was doing things way out of character.

Well you could use the No death cheat or try and revive them to fix the problem, it's THAT simple. o.O

Or, just don't save the game, quit and reload. Pretty simple too.
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Lysistrata wrote: »
    I like to be in control of everything. That being said I do like when random things happen because life is full of twists but I would be upset if one of my sims was put in jail or killed during surgery. In the Sims 3 I didn't like the PI career because you randomly investigated sims (for silly things) and I didn't want my favorite sims to be the "target". Especially my sim self, I didn't like when I was playing as a PI sim and it made it seem like my sim self was doing things way out of character.

Well you could use the No death cheat or try and revive them to fix the problem, it's THAT simple. o.O

Or, just don't save the game, quit and reload. Pretty simple too.

That too.

If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here