Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm Thinking Locked Doors Included in This Expansion?

In the trailer we see a sim being put in a jail cell so how are they going to stay in there? With locked doors of course! I'm thinking locked doors will be included in this expansion. Thoughts?

Comments

• rtuckerrtucker Posts: 199 Member
    let hope so, having to removed the door from my apartment.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I would expect them to arrive in the preceding patch - you won't have to buy the EP for them.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    In the trailer we see a sim being put in a jail cell so how are they going to stay in there? With locked doors of course! I'm thinking locked doors will be included in this expansion. Thoughts?

I really hope so!

Or maybe we are going to use the jail door to lock sims xD I imagine the door to be usable for many players in legacies!! It will be sooo cool! We never had this!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Also you need to lock certain rooms for employees only :)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I thought the same thing @MrSimmis
  • SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    Plus we have police, Police keep away criminals and crimmies can't get in if doors are locked, kapeesh?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2015
    SimsLovah wrote: »
    Plus we have police, Police keep away criminals and crimmies can't get in if doors are locked, kapeesh?

Criminals should be able to break door locks, it would be more realistic and fun >:)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    OMG PLZ! Also doorbells, we need those back.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    yea now that you mention it. awesome. i also hope we get the open for business sign so you can be in the shop without customers
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    It's time for burglars to rob Mr.Roger's neighborhood >:) #michevioussimstotherescue
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    There's no doorbells? :\ What do Sims do knock?

I'm thinking doors locked feature will come here. Hopefully it's like Sims 3 - specificy sims; or general options.
  • LukeLuke Posts: 642 Member
    They will probably design the function of locked doors, but I hope it's released in a patch because that seems like a base game feature to me.

I'll still buy the EP, but I feel like locked doors should be in one of the updates.
    Origin ID: Derpiez
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    Conclue wrote: »
    There's no doorbells? :\ What do Sims do knock?

I'm thinking doors locked feature will come here. Hopefully it's like Sims 3 - specificy sims; or general options.

yes, they knock and more than half the time I never know someone is there.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2015
    It would make perfect sense if not... then I have no words. locks on electronics would be cool then a hacking skill would be required to override someones Slab, or computer.

hopefully security systems too
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    Yes please! and doorbells :D
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited February 2015

It's not April yet, but this is what I read earlier today:

((This conversation took place February 6th.))
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »

It's not April yet, but this is what I read earlier today:

((This conversation took place February 6th.))

This sounds good, hopefully a patch before GTW will be the right slot. :)
  • Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    > @Ayumap said:
    > It's not April yet, but this is what I read earlier today:

Omg that's awesome :D

Would really solve the limited bathrooms and a lot of embarrassed sims issues we know we've all had LOL
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'm hoping we get it with this expansion. :)
  • k3okik3oki Posts: 107 Member
    > @Cinderellimouse said:
    > I'm hoping we get it with this expansion.

we need it on this expansion :/ I don't want customer to walk into the kitchen of my bakery
    (Also an IA improvement for workers wouldn't be bad, I hate when i visit a club and barman left the counter to do random stuff with customers, the same when you hire any chef, mixologist or entertainer for events)
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited February 2015
    k3oki wrote: »
    > @Cinderellimouse said:
    > I'm hoping we get it with this expansion.

we need it on this expansion :/ I don't want customer to walk into the kitchen of my bakery

I hadn't even thought of that!

*bad flashbacks*

Yes, door locking is a MUST! I'm thinking/hoping that it will be a feature. There's that clip in the trailer where a sim gets put into prison (as the OP pointed out), so I assume we will get door-locking or prison will be a bit rubbish! :#

edit: it would be nice to have it confirmed.