Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wanna Party Like it's 2000? Come Join the Fun!

Comments

• YasminDYasminD Posts: 15 Member
    OMG happy (very late) bday!!! I wasn’t even alive when the first sims came out but I started playing a sims 3 when I was 9 in 2014-ish. Now it’s 2017 been playing the best thing ever for what seems like more than 3 years!
  • SkyzzahSkyzzah Posts: 131 Member
    > @Evza said:
    > Happy Birthday to the Sims' series, gurus, and simmers!

Like your profile!

Thanks! Yours too <3
    41741928340_6225bb36b5_c.jpg
    ✨ Click on the picture above to check out my channel for CAS videos! ✨
  • ssssimyalaterssssimyalater Posts: 36 Member
    Does anyone remember the Urbz sims in the city on PlayStation 2, the one that had Black Eyed Peas? Dunno why Fergie always hated it when I tried to hit on her hahaha
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    Cash me outside, how bow dah?
    moss

• SimsRMyLifeSimsRMyLife Posts: 39 Member
    HOly Guacamole! I cant believe it's been that long! I"ve been playing for 15 years already! woooow! Happy Simversary!
  • ferretscantgameferretscantgame Posts: 7 New Member
    As much as I like collecting all the disks from the thrift store I work at to get all of the original sims games, Can you please make the sims 1 available on Origin. I'm sure not everyone has the opportunity to find hard copies, let alone cheap. And working for that matter! With the codes! I think it's time.
  • KaizenmommyKaizenmommy Posts: 36 Member
    I adore the sims. However, if someone would give me a nice injection of actually-finish-a-legacy that would be nice. Chronic restarting doesn't give good moodlets!
    Chronic re-starter. Currently playing The Super Sim Challenge with my Simself (subject to change if I get the slightest "ooh, squirrel!" whim. Author IRL: my Amazon best-selling book.
  • BerrySimmerBerrySimmer Posts: 35 Member
    @Kaizenmommy I know what you mean!! I always have plans to finish a legacy but end up restarting because I get bored with them loll
  • AlienWithABoxAlienWithABox Posts: 57 Member
    I've been playing this game for 7 years this month. Crikey.
    4weKOfz.gif
    Twitter: @AlienWithABox
  • minimouetteminimouette Posts: 75 Member
    > @BerrySimmer said:
    > @Kaizenmommy I know what you mean!! I always have plans to finish a legacy but end up restarting because I get bored with them loll

totaly the same with me XD I also have a lot of trouble getting interested in all their kids or to chose one of them to continnue the legacy with X3
  • CheyTheHumanCheyTheHuman Posts: 56 Member
    Only 53 days until the 18th anniversary of The Sims! :D
  • HoneyF00F00HoneyF00F00 Posts: 24 Member
    hi you guys
  • simgumdropsimgumdrop Posts: 77 Member
    I have been playing Sims for an embarrassingly long amount of time. :o Happy belated anniversary.
  • poetisimpoetisim Posts: 53 Member
    I can't believe it's been so long! Makes me feel old (I've been playing sims since The Sims Unleashed came out). Happy very belated anniversary Sims!
    For CAS, Speed Builds, and Let's Plays:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln6m_LCvUVSErEWIKBP7_Q
  • poetisimpoetisim Posts: 53 Member
    @Kaizenmommy Same! I'm starting a YouTube channel with the hopes that it will keep me accountable so I'll have no choice but to continue the legacy. I find that if I don't make my sims interesting enough (imagined backstory, appearance, etc.) I tend to lose interest pretty quickly.
    For CAS, Speed Builds, and Let's Plays:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln6m_LCvUVSErEWIKBP7_Q
  • Lima_BeanLima_Bean Posts: 156 Member
    Hey, I'm Bean. I only came here for the cake but it's also cool that it's an anniversary.

(Seriously though, this is super cool!)
    tumblr_olhgd34AWo1w036sto1_500.gif
  • TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    Happy New Year to all Simmers!!!! xoxo
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Happy New Year to all Simmers!!!! xoxo

Same to you :)
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • zmkhailzmkhail Posts: 15 New Member
    A late Happy New Year greetings to all Simmers out there and here! I'm new to the forum, but I have been playing the game for a long time. I first argue often with my cousin who plays The Sims: Pets on her GameBoy; I always try to get the GameBoy, even though it wasn't mine [hey, I was a kid]. Then I played The Sims 3, but when I tried 'WooHoo' while not knowing my stepmother was in the room, she tattled that I was making the characters have sex so I was prohibited in playing the game... until today, cracking The Sims 4, but finally legally buying a copy with my dad's money - the packs will just be my money but using my dad's credit card.
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    zmkhail wrote: »
    A late Happy New Year greetings to all Simmers out there and here! I'm new to the forum, but I have been playing the game for a long time. I first argue often with my cousin who plays The Sims: Pets on her GameBoy; I always try to get the GameBoy, even though it wasn't mine [hey, I was a kid]. Then I played The Sims 3, but when I tried 'WooHoo' while not knowing my stepmother was in the room, she tattled that I was making the characters have sex so I was prohibited in playing the game... until today, cracking The Sims 4, but finally legally buying a copy with my dad's money - the packs will just be my money but using my dad's credit card.

Welcome to the Sims forums! :)

Happy late new year! Happy Simming :blush:
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    zmkhail wrote: »
    Then I played The Sims 3, but when I tried 'WooHoo' while not knowing my stepmother was in the room, she tattled that I was making the characters have sex so I was prohibited in playing the game...
    I have heard so many of these stories online. back in the day (2001-2007) we had the computer in the corner of the living room, everyone could see the screen, and no one cared about WooHoo (not even the special cutscene from TS2!) am I just a lucky one whose parents did not care what their kids saw in a video game?

MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    > @ssssimyalater said:
    > Does anyone remember the Urbz sims in the city on PlayStation 2, the one that had Black Eyed Peas? Dunno why Fergie always hated it when I tried to hit on her hahaha

Yesssss I actually enjoyed playing Sims Urbz because of the different areas with different types of Sims.I always was in the goth underground
    [
  • gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    edited January 2018
    theFella wrote: »
    I have heard so many of these stories online. back in the day (2001-2007) we had the computer in the corner of the living room, everyone could see the screen, and no one cared about WooHoo (not even the special cutscene from TS2!) am I just a lucky one whose parents did not care what their kids saw in a video game?

I have heard such stories too.
    I got TS3 in 2012 (I know that revealing personal info like age is against the forum rules, so I want to say only that in 2012 I was a child - not a little child of course, but a child who already knows where do babies come from). I think in those days my parents knew it's a quite realistic life simulation and many different features and situations might occur. They just trusted me (and still trust) that I would never do anything inapropriate, dangerous, etc., even in a virtual reality. So @theFella, we are lucky ones :)
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    I had The Sims but I didn't really start playing the games until The Sims 2. I fell in love with it and the rest is history! I just bought Cats and Dogs for The Sims 4 and plan to get the rest of the series! I'm especially looking forward to trying out Laundry!
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Love the Sims 4