Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking on the bright side. The "Remember when?" thread.

NanohurtzNanohurtz Posts: 280 Member
Starting this thread to dispel the dark cloud the seems to be looming over my forum family, and to provide newcomers a positive look at SIMS then and now. Hopefully this will be therapeutic and help make us grow stronger together.

Rules:
- Recant a favorite moment in the SIMS series that made you happy, warm and fuzzy, and/or complete.
- It's all about the fond memories. Things that made us nod our heads and smile at the SIMS as a whole.
- This is our happy corner. Please keep it light, positive, and memorable. No trolling, spamming, bashing or complaints.
- Start each new post with "Remembering when..."

Starting:
Remembering when I built my first house in SIMS1 and had my first sim "Jack" walk through it, and approve of all the rooms except the bathroom. I lol'd when I realized I had installed the tub in backwards.
Graciella_Base_Drama.jpg
Bio: Architect - Interior Decorator - Celebetante
Played: SimCity, SimAnt, SimEarth, SIMS1, SIMS2, SIMS3, SIM4 (oh gawd why?)
Status: Ecstatic +40, Updating Rochelle of Kendleton - Episode II.

Comments

• AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    Remembering when the big birthday cake for my kid in S1 was really for adults. The parents learned their lesson. :p
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    When I first got Sims 2 ! I remember how excited I was! I played the Goth family, That was to most fun I had in sims history ! :D
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2015
    I remember when - I finally got the nerve to download my first custom community lot from the sims 2 exchange. I saw it on the exchange and obsessed over it for days while I was at work.

It's called "Aquagalaxial shopping center" , I still adore it to this day.

qyyarq.jpg

rwrmvr.jpg

2wftt7n.jpg
  • zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited January 2015
    b67ec2.jpg

2q3w4ep.jpg

The pics don't quite do it justice. I always revamp it a bit. Add or remove cashiers. Make sure the bathrooms and clothing racks are easily accessable. I add it to many neighborhoods. They Love to shop for clothes there!

It is my "happy place" !