Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Needs Photoshopping! (NOW WITH MORE PICTURES!)

ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
Since the discussions here have taken quite a spiral, I decided to post something I thought would at least get some laughs for people of the forums and hopefully boost their creative spirits as the topic did for mine.

I happened to start a new file to play without cheats and just trying to do whatever without my twin around and, as always, end up befriending Bella Goth pretty quickly. On one night, Bella comes to hang out with me, despite my place being a wreck and incomplete because (Get this) playing without cheats takes a while. She comes to talk to me while I'm taking a shower and gets more of a view than I think she was expecting, (or maybe she was and was doing it in an indirect fashion.) Either way, she leaves the bathroom quickly and stops perfectly in my dank, dark, unlit hallway. This presented literally one of the best photo opportunities in the game I've ever had.

01_25_15_11_48__pm_by_rvu-d8fj4fk.png
01_25_15_11_47__pm_by_rvu-d8fj4fo.png

(Sorry! No pictures of me! I know you wanted that first!)

I actually loved how these turned out and wondered what could fill the dark hallways of my home that would freak anyone out? Why, my friends from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, or as it's known today: Freddy's Fright: The Horror Attraction, of course! Mind you, I don't have photoshop so these might stink compared to what I could've done back when I did have it.

bellavsfnaf3_retouch_by_rvu-d8fjnbd.jpg
bellavsfoxy_retouched_by_rvu-d8fjnbe.jpg

EDIT: @KitOnlyHuman persuaded me to add more images to edit! I'm hesitating because some of them tie to a future release of mine, but these were some I didn't work with while I used others for "inspiration." Have fun, my dearest visitors...
03_13_15_11_06__pm_by_rvu-d8n40so.png
03_13_15_3_49__pm_by_rvu-d8n40tb.png
03_13_15_3_17__pm_2_by_rvu-d8n40tj.png
03_13_15_11_12__pm_by_rvu-d8n40u9.png

I'd like to share these images with you guys to see if anyone here would like to try filling in the dark hallways of the New and Improved Nolan-Four Estate. Anyway, tell me what you all think and share whatever you might've come up with!

Submissions!
@AnnePlays submitted this one! Bella might have been put in an awkward situation with too many potential options here!
11l680h.jpg

@Karababy52 Submitted Dracula stalking Bella.
nxuyd0.jpg

@sunnyshay submitted Bella's most loved skill of mine: the ability... TO COOK!
15834530503_8f3a70e84b_z.jpg

@Syntax1985 submitted the ultimate fail of Elmer Fudd.
zxohYAz.jpg

@KitOnlyHuman went super lore friendly and submitted this!
Bella_zpsamsewpa9.jpg

@br560 wanted to jump in, too, and spread one of the finer details from a play I call "The Tragic Comedy of Bob Pancakes"
Bella%20and%20the%20pancakes_zpskiokjex0.png

@CravenLestat decided to play along, too! His image is truly one of the scariest I've seen since FNAF was released!
01_25_15_11_48__pm_by_rvu-d8fj4fk_zpsqq5tfrnt.jpg.html

@DavidMCSessy and @AnnePlays submitted prime images for more future images!
spfbrr.png
6d9SgWZ.png

@Eddessa went above and beyond with their images, both for Bella and Mortimer!
TeralEddessaBella.png
TeralEddessaBella2_1.jpg
TeralEddessa1.jpg
scary-halloween-backgrounds_1.jpg
24.jpg2345.jpg

Post edited by ENolan on

Comments