Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CT's Stories - Another Legacy - Quinn's Family Journal - 03/16/2024

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Here's an entry for the Sept. Short Story Contest! :)

The Spice Merchant's Story
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited October 2015
    I'm really happy to share with you a collaborative piece that @DavidMcSessy , @aroseinbloom , and I worked on. This is from our Wild Forest Plums series which is part of the SimSelf Adventures that @ra3rei and I are coordinating.

Wild Forest Plums: 1.2 (Equinox)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Here's my entry for the October Short Story contest--it features Diane Oh, whom you know if you follow Dr. Jasmine's Casebook! :)

Hope you enjoy it: Wishing Makes It So

My entry for the November Short Story contest (If you read a chapter of Dr. Jasmine's Casebook last February, titled "Spring Again, For the First Time", then the ending of this story might feel familiar!): Lost Dark Matter

I've started a new game and story! It's a neighborhood rotation that is founded solely by game-generated Sims (Townies).

Here's the first chapter!

Miracle Maynard hosts the Introductory Meeting with all the participants (It's really a house party). Plus... find out the German term for "culling!"

Townie Town: MM 1.2

Meet the first participant in Townie Town! Kimber Brumfield 1.1

Ready for the next participant? She's a lovely painter: Breana Xian 1.1

Let's get to know the Quintanillas! Demetrius Quintanilla 1.1

And... read what the fourth chronicler has to say! Alonso Bowden 1.1

Drifter is back! And he's roaming Windenburg: Footloose

Remember Honey Walker? She's back for the second semester of college! Journal Entry 2.3

• SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    SkillU? I need to catch up! I need to catch up on CT!
    Tomorrow is CT catch up day!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
    (Also, that means we can totally talk about the Ultimate University Challenge now!)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    (Also, that means we can totally talk about the Ultimate University Challenge now!)

YES! Guess what I decided? Sophomore year abroad! In Windenburg! Woot!

Honey will stay with a family as an exchange student! I hope she doesn't fall in love--are you going to stay with the rule that if they roll the whim to get married three times, they have to drop out?

Also, I was thrilled to see that we had enough money to pay the bills! I thought we wouldn't!

And Honey is going to take vacation for her last four days of high school so she can skill, skill, skill! (She's so serious and not as well-balanced as Noah. Noah would be a great influence for her.)

CathyTea wrote: »

YES! Guess what I decided? Sophomore year abroad! In Windenburg! Woot!

Honey will stay with a family as an exchange student! I hope she doesn't fall in love--are you going to stay with the rule that if they roll the whim to get married three times, they have to drop out?

Also, I was thrilled to see that we had enough money to pay the bills! I thought we wouldn't!

And Honey is going to take vacation for her last four days of high school so she can skill, skill, skill! (She's so serious and not as well-balanced as Noah. Noah would be a great influence for her.)

I'm probably going to stay with that rule as well! Also, I was planning to have a school trip to Windenburg for the second semester of their second year and they'll return in the first semester of the first year. (Oh hey, Noah and Honey could be penpals, set up by a University Program!)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Ooh! I love the idea of penpals!

Are you playing it like an ISBI, where you just play Noah?

Yeah, and then little control over the others just for skilling purposes :)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png

I'm doing total ISBI! I cheated a little bit because most of the students are Wonder Children, so they're loaded with skills and were born/grew up in game.

I'm doing total ISBI! I cheated a little bit because most of the students are Wonder Children, so they're loaded with skills and were born/grew up in game.

Haha! I remember!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    In Townie Town, Miracle has a little bit of time for herself: Miracle Maynard 2.1

• LottebysimsLottebysims Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2015
    Those stories sound fun, let's read them! (yay-sound in the background)
    Those stories sound fun, let's read them! (yay-sound in the background)

LOL! Hope you like them! :) Yay! **in the foreground!**

Ok! Kimber! Can you get enough of Kimber? She would say, No! Kimber Brumfield 2.1

It's Tuesday! That must mean it's time for Skill U! (Ok. I'm not really keeping a schedule. That just sounded like something fun to say! :lol: )

Here's a new chapter! Skill U: 2.4