Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

O Fortuna: The Sims 4 Fantasy Story

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
O%2BFortuna.png

Tamara had just graduated from Sims State University and went back to her hometown willow creek. There she was secretly invited to a mysterious party called fortune festival. There she met a fortune teller that reveal a big thing that will change her live together.

So I'm AkramA/MarkArch, I'm the writer of Fletcher Legacy Challenge. I'm trying to start going out of my comfort zone and try to create a story about a girl who is figuring out who she is. This is a fantasy story, so you would be seeing so many magical stuff that is happening in The Sims 4 world. It will be a full comic style story which mean that every story will be in the picture. It will also featuring many of my doodles so if you like that kind of stuff, well you'll like this too. I hope you'll like it as much as Fletcher Legacy, and yes, I'm still planning on continuing Fletcher Legacy this will only be a side project.

The pilot episode will be on Wednesday, January 28th and will be posted every 2 week on wednesday. You'll be able to read it at Fletcher Legacy Challenge Blog. Let me know if you're interested in this story and if you have any question in by replying the thread! And don't forget the episode 4 of Fletcher Legacy coming out today too, so don't forget to check it out. I think that's all, so, bye?

Also posted on: http://sims4fletcher.blogspot.com/2015/01/o-fortuna-sims-4-fantasy-story.html
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad

Comments