Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My attempt at making Renesmee Cullen.

Here is what I think she would probably look like once she reaches the age of maturity for half vampires. (roughly 6 or 7 years.)

LJb31kp.png
"Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."

Comments

• Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    KILL IT WITH FIREEE!!!

N6fBG.gif

but jokes aside...
    it was well made and i like it

sadly i personally dislike her parents and the whole Twilight universe.
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Dariu wrote: »
    KILL IT WITH FIREEE!!!

N6fBG.gif

but jokes aside...

:(

so few Twilight fans left.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited January 2015
    I die for Edward or Jacob <3
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    KILL IT WITH FIREEE!!!

N6fBG.gif

but jokes aside...

i was never one to begin with.

especially when Edward Cullen Reveals what he is..
    in the light..

tumblr_n9cx1dRirc1saxoooo1_500.gif
  • Options
    KILL IT WITH FIREEE!!!

N6fBG.gif

but jokes aside...

i was never one to begin with.

especially when Edward Cullen Reveals what he is..
    in the light..

tumblr_n9cx1dRirc1saxoooo1_500.gif

That wasn't his fault , though. Its a prisimic reaction from the hardness of his skin.

And people stubbornly seem to forget that the Twilgiht vamps could crush a human's skull in 2 seconds.
  • Options
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    .xr520d4e34.jpg.

Not funny , man. I happen to love these books very much.

• Options
    71deVIyvWsL.jpg

one of my most favourite novels of all time
    and movies
    and sadly.. the Hunger Games practically ripped it off..
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Dreadful books, poorly written, equally awful ideas and a sad attempt to twist mythology to make such beings into supposed sexy teenagers and do indeed attempt to glorify the unhealthy relationship of a weak and almost mindless protagonist.

As for the sim... is that what the child would look like at that age? If not perhaps the chin ought to be a little less thin and pointed and the jaw widened a little so her face doesn't look like an upside down triangle?
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    No offense, but that sim looks really weird. The chin is so long and the cheeks are so sunken. Is this supposed to be based off that cute little girl who played her in the movie? The head shape is nowhere near it if so.
  • Options
    Pary wrote: »
    Dreadful books, poorly written, equally awful ideas and a sad attempt to twist mythology to make such beings into supposed sexy teenagers and do indeed attempt to glorify the unhealthy relationship of a weak and almost mindless protagonist.

As for the sim... is that what the child would look like at that age? If not perhaps the chin ought to be a little less thin and pointed and the jaw widened a little so her face doesn't look like an upside down triangle?

tumblr_n75mp264gn1saaip8o3_500.gif

much better mythology in that movie.
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    When I first read the title and saw the picture I thought you were talking about Esmee, as I got the two mixed up and was thinking that looks nothing like Esmee. But that does look like Renesmee.

I actually am one of the few guys who can say they don't hate Twilight, I have seen worse movies. In fact I get some enjoyment from seeing the movies because I enjoy vampires in general. I only hate how the movies said that Jacob and them were werewolves which is incorrect because in the books it is mentioned that werewolves do exist, at least that is what I have heard from.
  • Options
    adniram00adniram00 Posts: 167 Member
    @Dariu Oh I will have to check this out for sure. I am not a big fan of hunger games but love finding good foreign movies. :D

I like your version. I did have to google the real thing. I love the eyes they are just like hers. :D
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    No offense, but that sim looks really weird. The chin is so long and the cheeks are so sunken. Is this supposed to be based off that cute little girl who played her in the movie? The head shape is nowhere near it if so.

In all fairness I'm pretty sure she was going for this,

Edward-jacob-renesmee-bella.jpg

in which case shes not too far off.

• Options
    71deVIyvWsL.jpg

one of my most favourite novels of all time
    and movies
    and sadly.. the Hunger Games practically ripped it off..

Yep, we watched this movie in my Film class a year ago and I really liked this movie. Hunger Games totally ripped this off, I don't care what the author says she is a liar.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member

I read the first book because I was informed of how horrible it was. I think I've seen better written fan fiction. Also I've heard the books were supposed to instill certain morals on the readers since it was what the author believed. Just seems like the series was a bad idea from the get go.

I also agree the chin is a bit much but op did a similar thing to Amber yesterday so I'd guess it's how she prefers her sims.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member

Ok, yes, that actress clearly has a chin that sticks out 3 inches, but there is a jaw line, too. Just from looking at that jaw I'd say she has a square shaped face.

--don't know...never saw the movie. The only pics that pop up on Google are of the adorable little girl.
  • Options

Half vampire children in the Twilight universe mature at a very fast rate ; her mind is also maturing along with her body. So technically she's not really 7.
  • Options
    dmel25 wrote: »
    When I first read the title and saw the picture I thought you were talking about Esmee, as I got the two mixed up and was thinking that looks nothing like Esmee. But that does look like Renesmee.

I actually am one of the few guys who can say they don't hate Twilight, I have seen worse movies. In fact I get some enjoyment from seeing the movies because I enjoy vampires in general. I only hate how the movies said that Jacob and them were werewolves which is incorrect because in the books it is mentioned that werewolves do exist, at least that is what I have heard from.

You are correct ; in the books , Children Of The Moon DO exist , but Jacob and the other wolves in his pack are not werewolves but shape shifters.
  • Options

I read the first book because I was informed of how horrible it was. I think I've seen better written fan fiction. Also I've heard the books were supposed to instill certain morals on the readers since it was what the author believed. Just seems like the series was a bad idea from the get go.

I also agree the chin is a bit much but op did a similar thing to Amber yesterday so I'd guess it's how she prefers her sims.

That is a lie. Stephenie Meyer has said that the books were written to tell a story , not to install morals.
  • Options
    The Author of Hunger Games should be held accountable..
    and what was depressing was that the US was planning to make a remake of "Battle Royale" Hollywood style but they had to stop since Hunger Games movie release and they were afraid the young generation thinks BATTLE ROYALE is the RIPOFF of Hunger Games

not the actual truth that Collins basically plagiarized MOST of BATTLE ROYALE and just made her story more pg13
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member

Ok, yes, that actress clearly has a chin that sticks out 3 inches, but there is a jaw line, too. Just from looking at that jaw I'd say she has a square shaped face.

--don't know...never saw the movie. The only pics that pop up on Google are of the adorable little girl.

Its more than likely a CGI altered or CGI generated face.

• Options

You are correct ; in the books , Children Of The Moon DO exist , but Jacob and the other wolves in his pack are not werewolves but shape shifters.

Exactly and that is why it annoys me that they call Jacob and friends werewolves because they are not. They only did that because of the craze of having werewolves and vampires fighting, which also gets on my nerves. Both vampires and werewolves are creatures of the night and are shunned by society, so why do they hate each other? Wouldn't make more sense if they worked together?
  • Options

Exactly and that is why it annoys me that they call Jacob and friends werewolves because they are not. They only did that because of the craze of having werewolves and vampires fighting, which also gets on my nerves. Both vampires and werewolves are creatures of the night and are shunned by society, so why do they hate each other? Wouldn't make more sense if they worked together?

because lets face it.
    vampires
    werewolves
    zombies
    all pale in comparison to the true evil of the world..
    and that is..

2986276990_14f8cf6015.jpg

GUINEA PIRATE!
  • Options
    blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member

because lets face it.
    vampires
    werewolves
    zombies
    all pale in comparison to the true evil of the world..
    and that is..

2986276990_14f8cf6015.jpg

GUINEA PIRATE!

So glad my guineas didn't go over to the dark side.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg