Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling all Panic! At the Disco fans :D

Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
Its the Panic appreciation thread!

THIS-CALLS-FOR-A-TOAST-panic-at-the-disco-23510310-500-426.gif#panic%20at%20the%20disco%20gif
"Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited January 2015
    -How+About+No.jpg?1307079577

>:)

EDIT: Sorry, I just had too. It was too tempting. :D
  • RealBitsyBambiRealBitsyBambi Posts: 111 Member
    Panic! was my first concert... and my second! Only because the building decided to try and fall apart with everyone inside. We all made it out. No injuries but it was all very upsetting. The Colourist played too so I got introduced to a new group which was good but I only heard two songs that night from Panic. The next concert was outside. It was much bigger, more crowded, and the seats weren't as good but it was just as fun. Thankfully nothing tried to collapse and Brendon didn't hurt himself doing any backflips off the piano lol.
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Panic! was my first concert... and my second! Only because the building decided to try and fall apart with everyone inside. We all made it out. No injuries but it was all very upsetting. The Colourist played too so I got introduced to a new group which was good but I only heard two songs that night from Panic. The next concert was outside. It was much bigger, more crowded, and the seats weren't as good but it was just as fun. Thankfully nothing tried to collapse and Brendon didn't hurt himself doing any backflips off the piano lol.

*raises eyebrows*
    ???

Favourite songs?
    Girls/Girls/Boys is my theme song right now.
    I'm really into When The Day Met The Night.
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    *raises hand*. My favorite panic song at the moment is this is gospel. Its name is so misleading (mostly at least), I bet if you only heard the title you'd think the band was religious.
    Not to mention, that music video haha.
    *raises hand*. My favorite panic song at the moment is this is gospel. Its name is so misleading (mostly at least), I bet if you only heard the title you'd think the band was religious.

That actually happened to me. :|

The song came on mix.