Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor Retreat text problem

Hi, I'm having a text display problem for the latest gamepack as shown in the picture

i.imgur.com/xnlALHz.png

If anyone have the file (Strings_ENG_US.package) can you kindly share it so I'll replace the old one with the latest language file?

Thanks.
lPISDta.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DragonAge_23586441DragonAge_23586441 Posts: 229 Member
    I'm having the same problem when something new is added to the game even if it's to do with patches that bring something new or game packs. The only way that I've been able to fixed this was to uninstall the game and re-install the game. I've been asking gurus to look into it and still no word from them.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I had to reinstall the Sims 4 get rid of this ;)

because originally I left the mods folder in with cc and updating with them still in the game causes this!

that happened with the pool patch but with both the December patch and the game pack I avoided this problem again by checking to make sure I took out the mods folder before i upstate another Sims 4 game or update!

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    _Sam__Sam_ Posts: 98 Member
    Reinstalling will not work for me because I bought this game in lets say, Germany, and reinstalling will only give me the German language file, and I want the game to be in English
    lPISDta.jpg
  • Options
    spookyHTMLspookyHTML Posts: 14 New Member
    I've seen a lot of people have this problem, their solutions were always to reinstall or wait for the next update. Maybe contact EA and ask them about it and see if they can help you with the language situation so you're able to reinstall it?