Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taking screenshots without moodlets

Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
I'm talking about the lower-left corner of the UI.
If your sim is fine, there won't be any moodlets covering your sim's picture.

pb5cynd4.png

Usually there are moodlets covering the picture.

4g9swtd7.png

Is it possible to get rid of these? Photoshopping is a possibility but it's time consuming.

Comments

• cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I wish I had an actual answer to give but I've yet to take a picture of the UI except for holding my phone up to my laptop in which case it is so pixly from taking a photo of the laptop screen that all the weird shadows and lines block out the moodlets anyways :p

I don't know about you but even simply having the wants in the picture like there is in your Fine example would drive me insane, now that I see it.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Yes you just have to uncheck it under your game options.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Yes, it is in game options. You can choose to have that entire bar in pictures or have it removed.
  • WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    He's not asking for a way to hide the UI in screenshots. He wants the UI there, but he doesn't want the moodlets there. He wants to take a screenshot of his sim in each emotion without the moodlets covering the bottom of the sim. As far as I know there isn't a way to remove them, and I haven't seen it requested before either, so I doubt anyone's looked into it, mod wise.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Wilderwolf wrote: »
    He's not asking for a way to hide the UI in screenshots. He wants the UI there, but he doesn't want the moodlets there. He wants to take a screenshot of his sim in each emotion without the moodlets covering the bottom of the sim. As far as I know there isn't a way to remove them, and I haven't seen it requested before either, so I doubt anyone's looked into it, mod wise.

Oh, its still too early and on my first cup of coffee.

No. It is either all or nothing OP in that regard.
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I was just asking because I saw pictures without moodlets and I wondered how it was possible. Must've been made with Photoshop then.
    Thanks.
  • Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    You could ask around if the game somehow stores individual poses, or they just crop the moodlets out.
  • AurievaAurieva Posts: 83 Member
    I was just asking because I saw pictures without moodlets and I wondered how it was possible. Must've been made with Photoshop then.
    Thanks.

Unrelated but IS YOUR AVATAR CULLEN FROM DRAGON AGE?! *heavy breathing*

woah*_* he's the one I'm currently wooing in my game haha. It was a toss up between him and Blackwall but I couldn't help myself, he's so shiny. You did a fantastic job on him! :D
    - Auri

My TS4 Teen Runaway Challenge:
    Prologue
    Chapter 1
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Aurieva wrote: »

Unrelated but IS YOUR AVATAR CULLEN FROM DRAGON AGE?! *heavy breathing*

woah*_* he's the one I'm currently wooing in my game haha. It was a toss up between him and Blackwall but I couldn't help myself, he's so shiny. You did a fantastic job on him! :D

I'm kinda shocked you recognized him :D I don't think he turned out really good but Thanks :)
  • 8AmberShade88AmberShade8 Posts: 120 Member
    edited January 2015
    -
    Ygritte-from-Game-of-Thrones-saying-you-know-nothing-Jon-Snow-GIF.gif