Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What art style do you want sims 5 to have poll.

Comments

• DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ultra wrote: »
    Isn't is sad that the sims 4 has only been out a few months and we are already thinking about sims 5. Afraid it will be another 5 years by the time they are done milking sims 4 for all its worth (assuming sims 4 won't spell for the end of the series)

The release of the base game was already milking it (their efforts) for more than it was worth.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited January 2015
    Something like Sims 4 but with less playdough-looking hair and skin with actual texture to it along with everything else, really.
    Let them eat cake.
  • ebomb23ebomb23 Posts: 242 Member
    Honestly I think it's a bit early to be thinking and talking about ts5, I think we should wait and see what's in store for us. Could get better. Key word there is could.
    UhDsviD.png
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    If you could like triple the polygon count for the TS4 models they wouldn't be bad.

I can't really participate in your poll because what I'd like to see is cartoony, but high res high poly cartoony.

Something like what EA was doing for this trailer 7-8 years ago only a sims theme instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYxr0f1xZkg

I can deal with high-rez/high polygon 'cartoony', just as long as it's quality, and not...phoney fail
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    ebomb23 wrote: »
    Honestly I think it's a bit early to be thinking and talking about ts5, I think we should wait and see what's in store for us. Could get better. Key word there is could.

I don't think they will change the graphics and reintegrate the field tools. All is already flat and horrible, it's too late.

I'm tired to hope for nothing and I prefer open my eyes.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I wish there could be a sims game that was like this.. We all know EA is never gonna make it, but I can still dream.
    2618049-gta5_zpsf08416a4.jpg
  • thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    I wonder what the system requirements for the sims 4 would have been if the game looked like this.

6a631b3e1ad4b7e683b038bc8a23411d.jpg?itok=Qd2FNh_M
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    I wonder what the system requirements for the sims 4 would have been if the game looked like this.

6a631b3e1ad4b7e683b038bc8a23411d.jpg?itok=Qd2FNh_M

I need to finish Mass Effect 3 before the release of this game. B)
  • thesimsfairy47thesimsfairy47 Posts: 6,116 Member
    @KhyanLeikas Your avi looks like a cartoony version of the guy from mass effect :o
    Sims 5 artstyle poll Here
    monday-to-friday-workweek-graphic.jpg
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't get the obsession with Sims 5 as it is way to early and won't happen if Sims 4 fails.

But I guess I say like Semi-realism. I hate too realistic sims as that is just creepy. I like a bit more cartoony feel (Maybe like Sims 4, but with better hair). To me, sims are supposed to be fun and silly as that is the magic behind that and they seem to loose that when too realistic.

Anything but Sims 3. Sorry, but I just hated how they look. Despite the details, they felt plastic/fake and how they stared made them seem soulless. Even Sims 2 creeped me out less.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I picked other, because I like the sims 4 just the way they are. They are easy to make and I like the style.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Any style that knows to turn the saturation down.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I voted Like sims 4 but with more detail

Super realistic creeps me out and honestly in my opinion that graphic style does not fit The Sims style.

*dodges things being thrown at me*
    ozS7sWK.gif
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • yunagarnetyunagarnet Posts: 417 Member
    Like TS4 but with much more details. TS3 sims were ugly to me but the worlds were certainly beautiful. ;)
    “Honestly, we didn’t meet player expectations at launch, and that was a difficult pill to swallow,” - The Sims 4 executive producer, Rachel Franklin.
  • RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    From 06Bon06.

Sims 3 :
    Screenshot-1221-1.jpg

Sims 4 :
    22hijn.jpg

How we can like the Sims 4 graphics and style? It's created by a 7 years old child...

Sims 4 with more and more details. More polygons. Better textures.

Look at that...

Is sims 4 that bad :(

gasp.gif
    It is that bad.. That doesn't even look anywhere close to a squirrel. It's like some deformed rat... I don't know how people support this kind of style..... :expressionless:

They are blind or prefer 2000 games graphics

"You are blind or regressive if you have a different opinion than me on something purely subjective"

Can we agree to disagree? No reason to insult people simply because have a different opinion than you.
  • HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Anything not in the previous sims game 1,2,3,especially 4 and more like evo online.
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    From 06Bon06.

Sims 3 :
    Screenshot-1221-1.jpg

Sims 4 :
    22hijn.jpg

How we can like the Sims 4 graphics and style? It's created by a 7 years old child...

Look at that...

gasp.gif
    It is that bad.. That doesn't even look anywhere close to a squirrel. It's like some deformed rat... I don't know how people support this kind of style..... :expressionless:
    ^THAT!^

This space is for rent.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Like TS3 but with better textures and lighting.

I like that TS3 is more realistic, but isn't ultra realistic. I used to support it being as realistic as possibly, but some of the CC I've seen, for ultra cartoony TS4 of all things, is super realistic and extremely creepy. I no longer think I'd want a whole game that realistic. I don't want anything like TS4 though.
  • HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    From 06Bon06.

Sims 3 :
    Screenshot-1221-1.jpg

Sims 4 :
    22hijn.jpg

Look at that...

gasp.gif
    ^THAT!^
    Like this? 080.jpg

tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
    Have you heard them speak? This explains a lot.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    Even though I like The Sims 4's graphics, I wouldn't want The Sims 5 to look like any previous game. Each one should have their own style.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    I like the sims4 but we definitely need better graphics on the hair, I first I thought it was PLATO. OMG. It looks exactly like PLATO, a kids molding toy!

At first I thought they would fix and make us see moving, bouncy hair like in sims2!

Disney has better graphics for movies!

tumblr_n3js88pZ5a1trmkp7o1_500.gif[img][/img]
  • SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    Mix of realism and cartoony for me.
    I wouldn't mind TS4 with more details either. The blocky objects would be history either way.
  • dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    Honestly if they fixed the pudding faces of Sims 3 and upgraded the textures I would be happy. I don't mind Sims 4 sims features like the way their faces look and all that, but I hate how cartoony they look, if that makes sense.
  • RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    Goldpuffle wrote: »
    I like the sims4 but we definitely need better graphics on the hair, I first I thought it was PLATO. OMG. It looks exactly like PLATO, a kids molding toy!

At first I thought they would fix and make us see moving, bouncy hair like in sims2!

Disney has better graphics for movies!

tumblr_n3js88pZ5a1trmkp7o1_500.gif[img][/img]

What do you mean "Disney has better graphics for movies!"
    You're not only implying that Disney movies have bad or not that great graphics, but you're also comparing a movie to a sandboxy video game...