Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is there a homework cheat?

title says it

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Nope; I don't think so.
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    Ugggggghhhhh!!!!!! it takes 6 teens all day to do h.s. hw. I use the cheat needs and they will still stop and go do something else. I cheated their needs and had them start homework as soon as they got home and 11pm 2 still weren't finished smh
  • NainaNaina Posts: 3 New Member
    There are two ways to dramatically speed up the process: Get an adult to help with homework or put the kid in the 'focused' mood.
    ok I will get the tea pot cause 6 kids there isn't enough adults
    edited January 2015
    ugh!!!!!!!!!!!! I brought the tea had them focused had the cheat needs and they will still get up and walk away from the hw book only being 25, 50, or 75% done
  • NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    Is autonomy on? I have free will completely off (and that's never, ever going to change) and I don't have this issue. You could try turning it off while they're doing their homework.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
    Is autonomy on? I have free will completely off (and that's never, ever going to change) and I don't have this issue. You could try turning it off while they're doing their homework.
    I wound up doing this thanks
  • ebomb23ebomb23 Posts: 242 Member
    You can also use bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement with testingcheats true to unlock the focusing decor. That helped a lot with my game.
    UhDsviD.png
  • JonalinJonalin Posts: 1,708 Member
    There is a cheat to have them earn A's in school. I've done that in past and then just not have them do the homework. Easy peasy :)
  • Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    Weird, I have autonomy on but my children will never stop doing homeowrk, they will do it until they are finished and can do it within 2 hours. It's possible you may have some sort of mod affecting the speed/autonomy.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    My kids don't do homework and it does not effect the game what so ever. They do not go to school either.
    Evalen wrote: »
    My kids don't do homework and it does not effect the game what so ever. They do not go to school either.
    I wondered what would happen if you raised delinquents
  • s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    I don't think so. There is a mod though that gets sims to raise their efficiency at work and school a lot faster so that they get A's and promotions quicker.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Don't worry about doing homework every night for every kid. If each kid can get their homework done once or twice a week and occasionally go to school focused. Well before the the time they come to age up, they will be bragging about their grades.

In addition, if you are considering a cheat and really don't want to use one, then you can simply turn aging off for that household and you will have all the time in the world to get them those As, along with a pile of other skills :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited January 2015
    My sims never do homework if they don't want to.

gjHLh9VWbrKsE.gif
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    I wish the kids could do homework together like in previous games. Would be so much easier than having the parents stop what they are doing to help lol.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Oh... and a kid with an A can also do the help with homework interaction.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    I use Free Will fully jammed to the top. Homework isn't an issue in my households. Try looking at your child/teen's needs. Are they hungry, tired, needing social or fun? Fix these first and then see if it helps them settle into their homework.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • kaila2276kaila2276 Posts: 8 New Member
    I turned off autonomy and my sim just cancels the action whenever i perform it.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My kids finish their homework in time to have supper with the rest of the family. Maybe you kids are just dumb.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    My kids finish their homework in time to have supper with the rest of the family. Maybe you kids are just dumb.

well, I never!
  • MarleyEndGhostMarleyEndGhost Posts: 4 New Member
    My teen sim lives alone so no parents can help her, and focused doesn't work..
  • Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    > @MarleyEndGhost said:
    > My teen sim lives alone so no parents can help her, and focused doesn't work..

I wouldn't bother with the homework then. Instead, use that time to work on skills. I believe if you max a skill you get homework done faster.
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    Have a Sim get in Focused mood and paint a focused painting. Enable it and hang above a writing desk or in you dining room. That should keep them focused while doing homework.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top