Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one?

EcongEcong Posts: 42 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
First of all sorry for my english.

Am I the only who thinks is terrible that sims can't swim in lakes, seas, etc?

I want to buy the new pack, but it's a shame sims can't swim in that beautiful waterfall!

I think I will not buy it untill they make it possible in an update, like in Sims 3.

Edit: sorry I posted this twice, can somebody delete this?

Comments

• EcongEcong Posts: 42 Member
    First of all sorry for my english.

Am I the only who thinks is terrible that sims can't swim in lakes, seas, etc?

I want to buy the new pack, but it's a shame sims can't swim in that beautiful waterfall!

I think I will not buy it untill they make it possible in an update, like in Sims 3.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    It doesn't bother me. But I'm sure you're not the only one.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Wow I hadn't thought of that, not even the water bodies in the base game. Only swimming pools.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    i so miss swimming in the lakes and oceans but i keep reminding myself that this option wasnt available until seasons was released.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    It would be nice if they added this. Maybe if ever add an island getaway vacation or something beachy.

the way outdoor retreat is set up, it seems like they could pretty easily add other vacation worlds down the road. Here's hoping! :)
  • shanathechoochshanathechooch Posts: 161 Member
    No, you're not the only one.
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    i know, it sucks that they can't swim in the ocean or lakes. i swim in lakes all the time
  • vaultboyvaultboy Posts: 166 Member
    I think it's terrible. It robs me of one more way to kill off my sims.
    058-Bible-Stories.jpg
  • chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    I wish we could too... I do miss that from S3.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    i know, it sucks that they can't swim in the ocean or lakes. i swim in lakes all the time

I never swim in lakes or the sea because I hate if I can't see through the water, the beaches near my place (in real life) have been closed for a week due to shark sightings (shudder). I wouldn't mind if my sims wanted to swim in such places however, especially at a vacation destination, hope this can change in the future.
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1