Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin Gift cards help

In UK would I be able to buy a Origin giftcard from Game and use that on the Origin site for The Sims 4 outdoor retreat? :)

Comments

• midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »
    In UK would I be able to buy a Origin giftcard from Game and use that on the Origin site for The Sims 4 outdoor retreat? :)

I don't know if you can, I know Australia hasn't got any Origin giftcards and Australia has no choice but use PayPal or Credit Cards to purchase games. :(

• altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I'm not sure, I'm in the UK too, and I was wondering if you would be able to use a Visa Gift Card.
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    altad1 wrote: »
    I'm not sure, I'm in the UK too, and I was wondering if you would be able to use a Visa Gift Card.

Visa gift cards should be fine, as long as they have an expiry date and a security code, I reckon.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    DaB1gV wrote: »

Visa gift cards should be fine, as long as they have an expiry date and a security code, I reckon.

Yup, both Visa Gift Cards and MasterCard Gift cards are accepted.

2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited January 2015
    cool then I'll try myself next week now, thanx
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member

Ayumap wrote: »

Yup, both Visa Gift Cards and MasterCard Gift cards are accepted.

Thanks, this is what I'll use then, definitely won't use credit/debit card as my account was hacked. Luckily they didn't manage to get anything although they did try to purchase FIFA 2015