Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will you try first tomorrow?

2...Next

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    are we sure its coming out tomorrow?
    No, but there is a better than 50% chance that it might since EA loves to release things on Tuesdays. Sims 4 it self was dropped on a Tuesday. So there's no reason to believe that this one won't. :)

i got sims 4 monday since i pre ordered . i don't usually but my dad gave me money for my birthday back in august.
    You must have been working at a place that sells video games at the time. Monday was Labor Day, and the game dropped on Tuesday. I had pre-ordered my copy of Sims 4 too, and I had to wait until Wednesday to pick my copy up because of Labor Day. :\

no i preorderd from orgin. for the first time ever.since it was also my first dd it released monday night.
    Yeah, they did do that. I was thinking that, but I was assuming that you had pre-ordered a physical copy of Sims 4. :)

usually i do buy a physical copy on release day but my dad gave me enough to cover the dd and i still had enough left to get the collecter guide. usually i can't afford anything beyond limted edtion at target.
    I'm glad that you had enough money left over to get the collector Edition of the game guide. I have both the standard, and the Collector Edition of the game guide. I had bought the standard edition of the game guide so that I can keep the Collector Edition in mint condition. :)

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    No, but there is a better than 50% chance that it might since EA loves to release things on Tuesdays. Sims 4 it self was dropped on a Tuesday. So there's no reason to believe that this one won't. :)

i got sims 4 monday since i pre ordered . i don't usually but my dad gave me money for my birthday back in august.
    You must have been working at a place that sells video games at the time. Monday was Labor Day, and the game dropped on Tuesday. I had pre-ordered my copy of Sims 4 too, and I had to wait until Wednesday to pick my copy up because of Labor Day. :\

no i preorderd from orgin. for the first time ever.since it was also my first dd it released monday night.
    Yeah, they did do that. I was thinking that, but I was assuming that you had pre-ordered a physical copy of Sims 4. :)

usually i do buy a physical copy on release day but my dad gave me enough to cover the dd and i still had enough left to get the collecter guide. usually i can't afford anything beyond limted edtion at target.
    I'm glad that you had enough money left over to get the collector Edition of the game guide. I have both the standard, and the Collector Edition of the game guide. I had bought the standard edition of the game guide so that I can keep the Collector Edition in mint condition. :)

i always wondered does the standard guide give more game info or the exact same iformation. i mean more details like the other guides
  • ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    I'd even have time to play tomorrow! My family with twin girls is ready to go. Lots of unused vacation time for everyone. Their suitcases are packed and by the door. Hope they can toast marshmallows and make smores.

i always wondered does the standard guide give more game info or the exact same iformation. i mean more details like the other guides
    No, the standard edition of the game guide gives the same information that the Collectors Edition does. The only thing that the two guides don't share is the behind the scenes concept art work. The standard edition doesn't have those at all. :)

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ts3seml wrote: »
    I'd even have time to play tomorrow! My family with twin girls is ready to go. Lots of unused vacation time for everyone. Their suitcases are packed and by the door. Hope they can toast marshmallows and make smores.

with the luck i have my sims will get pregnant while on vacation then i'll have to cut it short. they always got pregnant on vacation in sims 2.
  • ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    My main family is mom, dad, and twin girls I didn't expect. :) They are in need of a vacation. I think we will tent camp and just explore.
    ts3seml wrote: »
    My main family is mom, dad, and twin girls I didn't expect. :) They are in need of a vacation. I think we will tent camp and just explore.
    Granite Falls would be a great place to let the twins in your sims family to run wild. :)

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well it's after 1 am here on the east coast. I hope were getting this pack and a new patch today.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Still thinking it's more likely they release the pack Thursday, but looking forward to the full trailer. And think I might try and be online for the Ask A Guru this time around.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    If the pack drops tomorrow I'll probably install it and then watch someone do an overview of the pack on YouTube.

I never get this, why not just play it yourself ?? I don't get why people enjoy watching other people plaay games, maybe i'm just getting old lol

My origin id is sim2011
  • EngramEngram Posts: 79 Member
    The Sims 3 Store worlds were released on Thursdays. Tuesday tends to be the generic game release day in the USA, like Thursday is in Australia, and Friday is in NZ and Europe (not sure about Asia). It's hard to predict whether they will release the trailer and pack together or trailer on Tuesday (US time, it's already Tuesday evening here LOL) and the pack on Thursday in the US and whatever the equivalent time is in the rest of the world.

I'm planning on sending a sim to Granite Falls right away for the 3 day vacation they get fresh out of CAS. If that goes well and there is more to explore, I will try to get more vacation days (hopefully there will be a cheat to set extra vacation days!). I really want to find the hermit so my sim will be trying to get into every nook and cranny. And definitely exploring herbalism!
    All aboard the hype train!

Twitter | YouTube | Twitch
    #EAGameChangers
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Still thinking it's more likely they release the pack Thursday, but looking forward to the full trailer. And think I might try and be online for the Ask A Guru this time around.

So far it's looking good for today! ^_^ Sooo stoked.
  • ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    2011simone wrote: »
    If the pack drops tomorrow I'll probably install it and then watch someone do an overview of the pack on YouTube.

I never get this, why not just play it yourself ?? I don't get why people enjoy watching other people plaay games, maybe i'm just getting old lol

In my case its because I have a chronic illness, and don't always feel up to playing. So particularly with the Sims 4 I like a preview before I decide to expend what energy I do have on it.
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Its out now guys