Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will you try first tomorrow?

I kinda wanna see what the huff and puff is about this "hermit" lol they said he'll have his own secret lot . . . so that's something.

There was a hermit (way back in the Sims 2 Bon Voyage days) but I doubt it'll be the same gyu.

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm not the type that needs to get through the new world on day one. I like to take my time and just mosey through it. I'm looking forward to the change of scenery though! It looks more like what I am used to with the northern wilderness.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I'll probably just explore a bit, and then go from there. If Outdoor Retreat drops, and if I'm able to download tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    If the pack drops tomorrow I'll probably install it and then watch someone do an overview of the pack on YouTube.
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • Options
    becstar732becstar732 Posts: 265 Member
    If the pack drops tomorrow I'll probably install it and then watch someone do an overview of the pack on YouTube.

I'll do that, but without the buying part
    Lol
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Definitely exploring! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'll be sending one of my families to camp and explore -- the dad just started the Curator aspiration so needs to collect a lot of stuff.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited January 2015
    Good ideas ^___^
    I'll be sending one of my families to camp and explore -- the dad just started the Curator aspiration so needs to collect a lot of stuff.

Nice! I'm hoping there's a ton of new collectables.
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I have a family ready, one of the children is a bit of a hippy and has the Freelance Botanist Aspiration, as well as the Love the Outdoor trait, the mum has the Loves the Outdoor trait too, so they will be raring and ready to go
  • Options
    SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    I'm taking my legacy family camping. The adult male is my founding Sim I made last week. He married Liberty Lee and they had twin boys and are expecting again. I should have them ready for a camping adventure by release!
    Origin ID: SimHead82
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    When I get the pack , first thing i'm doing is exploring the herbalism skill.

If I can have a Sim who's a kitchen witch , that will be a dream come true.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    Oh I'll definitely be collecting when I'm exploring Granite Falls, and of course camping. :)
  • Options
    Joey2eyeballJoey2eyeball Posts: 1,792 Member
    I'll probably go into Create a Sim, and see if any of my Sims need to be modified to fit in with the new content.
    My name is Joseph, please don't call me Joe or Joey.

Yours sincerely, Joseph :)
  • Options
    KHarpoolKHarpool Posts: 56 Member
    I'm curious about the Hermit too. I'll take my sims camping for sure. I do love camping. :smiley:
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Oh I'll definitely be collecting when I'm exploring Granite Falls, and of course camping. :)

Me too. While it will probably be something as simple as "go hiking" instead of "go jogging", I am very curious to see the world layout and how big it is.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

Me too. While it will probably be something as simple as "go hiking" instead of "go jogging", I am very curious to see the world layout and how big it is.
    That's what I check out when exploring a new part of the game. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    are we sure its coming out tomorrow?
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

That's what I check out when exploring a new part of the game. :)

I so want the national park to be huge. Like two or three neighbourhoods in one. I don't expect to see lots of people and I wouldn't want to.
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    I'll be so bummed if the neighborhood is tiny. :/

98.7% sure.

They love releasing on Tuesdays ;) plus whenever they release the full trailer they have been releasing the game patches (October/Nov/December) So I'm thinking and hoping it'll be the same!

• Options
    No, but there is a better than 50% chance that it might since EA loves to release things on Tuesdays. Sims 4 it self was dropped on a Tuesday. So there's no reason to believe that this one won't. :)

• Options
    No, but there is a better than 50% chance that it might since EA loves to release things on Tuesdays. Sims 4 it self was dropped on a Tuesday. So there's no reason to believe that this one won't. :)

i got sims 4 monday since i pre ordered . i don't usually but my dad gave me money for my birthday back in august.
  • Options
    since i kind of derailed the orginal topic with my question i'll answer it nowi will either be taking sims i have already on vacation or making new ones to try the herbalist part.
  • Options

i got sims 4 monday since i pre ordered . i don't usually but my dad gave me money for my birthday back in august.
    You must have been working at a place that sells video games at the time. Monday was Labor Day, and the game dropped on Tuesday. I had pre-ordered my copy of Sims 4 too, and I had to wait until Wednesday to pick my copy up because of Labor Day. :\

• Options

You must have been working at a place that sells video games at the time. Monday was Labor Day, and the game dropped on Tuesday. I had pre-ordered my copy of Sims 4 too, and I had to wait until Wednesday to pick my copy up because of Labor Day. :\

no i preorderd from orgin. for the first time ever.since it was also my first dd it released monday night.
  • Options

no i preorderd from orgin. for the first time ever.since it was also my first dd it released monday night.
    Yeah, they did do that. I was thinking that, but I was assuming that you had pre-ordered a physical copy of Sims 4. :)

• Options

Yeah, they did do that. I was thinking that, but I was assuming that you had pre-ordered a physical copy of Sims 4. :)

usually i do buy a physical copy on release day but my dad gave me enough to cover the dd and i still had enough left to get the collecter guide. usually i can't afford anything beyond limted edtion at target.