March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    edited January 2019
    Mary Poppins: the sequel
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    Bad Arkane wrote: »
    Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

My favorite animated movie I have seen this year now. In fact it was personally was one of the best Spider-Man movies to date. The animation was amazing, the humor was well done and had me laughing at different points. The emotional parts hit their marks too and you really got invested in these characters and their personal stories.

I also had a huge smile when Miles fully embraced his hero side ( as was seen in the trailers) and watching all of them band together was awesome (of course).

I hope to see another one soon. Miles has been my favorite Spider-Man so far and this (and the PS4 game) just added to it.

This was the last movie I saw as well, and also basically my thoughts on it. Spider-Man is one of my favourite heroes and Miles is definitely my favourite Spider-person. (I was basically a little fan girl when Miles appeared in the Ultimate Spider-Man series.) lol
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    The last I've watched was Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom. Don't recommend watching it if you haven't seen the first one, but it was really good. I'd give it a good 7.5/10.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    Last film I saw was when I re-watched Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Still a good 'un.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    'Annihilation' on Netflix. Not quite what I was expecting, somehow, but enjoyed it well enough.
    Melancholia, with Kirsten Dunst and Alexander Skarsgard. It's a strange one. Took me awhile to work out what was happening and then whether I wanted it after that. Still, it wound up in my collection :)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    28 Weeks After - a few scary moments thrown at you!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    The Favourite, with Olivia Colman, Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • WildkittiWildkitti Posts: 6 New Member
    A Dog's Purpose.

The feels man..the feels.
    edited January 2019
    What Dreams May Come, with the late-great Robin Williams, as well as Annabella Sciorra.
    In recent years I end up watching it with someone, to help them cope with a death, so we bawled most of the way thru it. :)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    The last film I saw was the new Fantastic Beasts movie. My husband and I watched it on the big screen.

I rather enjoyed it. I liked it much better than the first one. Without posting spoilers, I will say that I enjoyed how it was much more gritty and less innocent and aloof, kind of like how Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was to The Chamber of Secrets.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it four stars.
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
    Addams Family Values with Raul Julia and Anjelica Huston. Solid classic. Thank sweet jangles for Joan Cusack. She is the reason for the season in this!
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • SmallAureliusSmallAurelius Posts: 184 Member
    'Titanic', while I was building a house-boat on TS4.
    Stan & Ollie - very good.
  • 3dwaffle13dwaffle1 Posts: 36 Member
    star trek 2
  • Trinaboswell29Trinaboswell29 Posts: 119 Member
    Aquaman
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Monster
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    Max - about a dog deployed in Afghanistan who's handler/master gets killed.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • akinatsukana28akinatsukana28 Posts: 10 New Member
    Madoka Magica: Rebellion (I've watched this movie so many times). Before that I watched the Other Woman which is hilarious.
    Bohemian Rhapsody. I enjoyed it, but SO many people had told me how amazing it was, I'd built it up in my mind to be absolutely outstanding, so wasn't as amazed by it.
    It must have been hard for that guy who played Freddy to speak with those teeth!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Bohemian Rhapsody. I enjoyed it, but SO many people had told me how amazing it was, I'd built it up in my mind to be absolutely outstanding, so wasn't as amazed by it.
    It must have been hard for that guy who played Freddy to speak with those teeth!

The last film I watched was Bohemian Rhapsody too but I'd heard it was trash and offensive so I was very pleasantly surprised!
    Can You Ever Forgive Me?
    Enjoyed it a lot.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Avatar; loved it; yes; 4 and half stars
  • JenniferukJenniferuk Posts: 104 Member
    Sixth Sense - an old favourite. Love it.

I love Avatar - I wonder if I could build an Avatar style lot with the Tree of Life ... hmmmm