Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC Hair Crashes Game?

MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
Ok so i got a few hair from Elasims the other night when i tested them out in game it causes my game to pause for a second then crashes. I thought it was because of a single CC but then i tried the other Elasims hair i got and it all crashed my game. There are 4 more CC hairs that i have that are not from Elasims and they work fine (and no they are not ts4 style adapted they are the glossy looking ones). So i thought Elasims is the only problem but i downloaded a few more CC hair two of them worked while the other 1 crashed my game but it's not an Elasims hair. so i'm confused.

I tried playing with different settings from everything on high, all boxes checked, laptop mode, windowed mode, full screen etc. what is wrong? is it the hair? or is it the laptop? I'm playing on a HP Pavilion x360 laptop.

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Miyaca wrote: »
    Ok so i got a few hair from Elasims the other night when i tested them out in game it causes my game to pause for a second then crashes. I thought it was because of a single CC but then i tried the other Elasims hair i got and it all crashed my game. There are 4 more CC hairs that i have that are not from Elasims and they work fine (and no they are not ts4 style adapted they are the glossy looking ones). So i thought Elasims is the only problem but i downloaded a few more CC hair two of them worked while the other 1 crashed my game but it's not an Elasims hair. so i'm confused.

I tried playing with different settings from everything on high, all boxes checked, laptop mode, windowed mode, full screen etc. what is wrong? is it the hair? or is it the laptop? I'm playing on a HP Pavilion x360 laptop.

Well I'm not sure, but there are indeed some cc hairstyles, not sure about clothing and buy/buildmode cc that can make your game crash, I've seen a CC creator that updated most of her hairs so the game wouldn't crash, because it was in fact causing it, don't know if it's the case.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
    I really don't have any CC in build/buy mode the only thing i mostly download are hairs and make-up and if it calls for it sometime clothes. right now i only have 120mb i think of CC. I tried searching for more answers and apparently it has a problem with the mesh i'll try out this tool at MTS that fixes hair mesh and if it works i'll update.