Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Have Your Sims Ready for Outdoor Retreat?

I have created the sims I am going to be playing Outdoor Retreat with. Of course I will give them makeovers with the new CAS items but for now may I introduce James Leaf and Amelia Herb.

tumblr_nhpod8zYTF1tlwbqlo1_1280_zpse7793717.png
tumblr_nhqazlxioq1tlwbqlo1_1280_zpse1373034.png

Comments

• MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Hello :) Your Sims look great. I haven't created any Sims for Outdoor Retreat yet, I want to create some when I have bought it that way I can give them the new clothing too :)

Have a Great day!

Matthew.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    @MiffoShort thank you.
  • MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @MrSimmis: No problem :)

Matthew.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've got a couple of families in my current save who'll be going camping together -- don't have any pictures. One of them (Mark Bryant) is a Loves the Outdoors Sim, so he's going to quit his job as a Tech Guru (his wife, Roberta, brings in good money as a writer plus paints on the side) and pursue all the outdoor aspirations starting with the new one. Since according to SimGuruSarah on Twitter you can invite anyone to go with you, not just folks in your own household, I'm going to have Mark and Roberta invite their friends the Steiners, Bill and Summer; they have a little girl, Emilee while Mark and Roberta have a boy, Jeremy, and I want those two to grow up and be friends and maybe get married. I'll be able to see if Sims can plant the herbs in their home gardens, so I can go back to my main save and have my gardener Sim expand his collection. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2015
    i haven't decided if i'm going to make a new couple or send the foresters. a couple i made with six boys . i created the boysbut ilove them because despite the fact that they usually only have one bathroom they get along well .they deserve a vacation. i wasn't trying yo promote my family
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    my sims are ready, but they may need a wardrobe update when I get the game
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oh gosh. I just realized that most of the Sims I'm playing now would hate camping! Maybe their kids will drag them out anyway ...
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm undecided probably my Stein Household Ben and Michelle.
  • GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    Going to make my first LP with Granite Falls! Got a couple ready for the bidding.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Can't wait leave a link please.
  • DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    My current legacy family!

Just went to check my familyecho tree, because I haven't played for a while, and realised that's the family with the teenage boy, child twin girls and child triplet boys. Welp.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    James and Amelia are very nice sims! @MrSimmis :) They will enjoy visiting/ living in Outdoors Retreat. It will be great to see what new clothing comes with the pack.