Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you Simguru B Chick for this forum

Now all topics on this GP will be easy to find. Thank you once again.

Comments

• IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I'm a little surprised they did it, but sweet. This is pretty awesome.
  • RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Yay!
  • Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Now this is what I'm talking about :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    and let'me ask what is the point of make a forum section if the staff dont use it???, their gonna put news here???? if not then still pretty much another useless sections for peoples post at last for me, if the staff keep the same "stealth mode" i dont see anything being better.
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    and let'me ask what is the point of make a forum section if the staff dont use it???, their gonna put news here???? if not then still pretty much another useless sections for peoples post at last for me, if the staff keep the same "stealth mode" i dont see anything being better.

It makes it easier to find all the topics on the said gamepack without having to search thru general and plus these topics don't flood the general forum.

• dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    woohoo =D I like I can go to a different section to discuss the dlc
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited January 2015
    Ellessarr wrote: »

It makes it easier to find all the topics on the said gamepack without having to search thru general and plus these topics don't flood the general forum.
    info from others users because the staff is too lazy or only like to speak in fb and twitter, man srry but i'm really disappointed, on this forum threatment from the staff, with all the silence none news about anything, even from the game pack, nothing come from the game develop this show how their "care about us" or about the forum.
    Post edited by Ellessarr on
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Must be coming soon.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    woohoo =D I like I can go to a different section to discuss the dlc
    Yes I'm going to bookmark this forum on my Phone so I can keep up with this GP when I'm not at home on my pc. I'm hoping to see a picture thread of OR go up in this section. I may start one myself.
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Thank you for this forum! Even though there will be -some- people that never know how to navigate to the correct forum to post. Lol. At least we'll have a general idea where to look for intelligent discussion on the gamepack.
  • SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you, now I don't have to read all the other stuff to find out what's going on with the stuff packs. I don't care what anyone else says am looking forward to it.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Let me say thanks too, "Thanks!" :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.