Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Penndra says Thank-you Huggles!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    :)@simgeek79 Thankyou for the shoes!!!! Wooooooo! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    Didn't Kermit wear shoes like that in one of the movies?
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    Thank you for the gift @Penndra‌ :) And to answer your question, no I'm not almost done with store. If I purchase, or get gifted, enough to trigger nice deals (or maybe even green buttons) on upcoming sales on DD, I take down any other items related to those sets so that I don't overspend. (Or gifters aren't wasting their generosity.) I just haven't put up new things yet. :) Too busy clicking the little blue boxes! (ads)

Ah okay :)
    How far do you have to go yet? I thought you were in the thread long before I was.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ooooh Gift-backs!
    Thank-you so much!!!
    Thankyou @Simasaurus09 for the hair! Love it! and you can download the foxcat from my studio :) if you haven't already LOL :D
    Thanx @Dru-Anderson for the jacket! It's so cool! and your welcome. I was itching to do another gifting spree :P and having the ads back made it possible :D

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Huggles @scillakees for the paper hat!!! woooo! I love that hat! :D and the swimsuit! so Victorian!
    ummm... and the hoodie dress :D and the bikini, and the 3 hairdos! wow LOL thanx for all the gifts!
    (I'm curious about the soak LOL)
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    Penndra wrote: »
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    Thank you for the gift @Penndra‌ :) And to answer your question, no I'm not almost done with store. If I purchase, or get gifted, enough to trigger nice deals (or maybe even green buttons) on upcoming sales on DD, I take down any other items related to those sets so that I don't overspend. (Or gifters aren't wasting their generosity.) I just haven't put up new things yet. :) Too busy clicking the little blue boxes! (ads)

Ah okay :)
    How far do you have to go yet? I thought you were in the thread long before I was.

I have been there a while, technically, but took frequent hiatus. I was never in a hurry to own the store. I'm still not, but I imagine I will before too long. As to how far I am, I honestly don't know..I should probably take the time to find out soon. ;)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    @jaceigh I'm always so curious of everything! I go through the store quite often looking to see if there is anything hidden away in some corner that I somehow missed :P Just recently I looked back at a listing for all the single items and free items available that aren't in sets and get easily missed. And then I found a listing of where to get all the limited-time offers. O.o There are soooooooooooo many items!!!!!! ohmygosh Just when I thought I'd be done with the store, I find all these other things! and filled my wishlist back up to 200 items when I had it down to 50 :P Sneaky little things LOL
    I think it's just fine to take your time at it. I'm more of a -jump all over the place- type of critter :P
  • Options
    Thankyou Huggles @Summerskydreamer for the gift-back ponytail! I like it lots! Almost always I put my Sims hair up in some sort of pony tail!
    Thankyou thankyou thankyou!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Lol @Ximph Thankyou for all the shoes!!!! Love the commentary! I agree, some of those shoes look a bit unwearable, still pretty though!
    I enjoyed giving out a load of gifts. :) I've been so busy lately that I hadn't had time to go through the forums very closely for the past couple of weeks and I wanted to make sure that everybody got something. Finally had an unexpected night off and wanted to spread some cheer while I'm hyped up on sugary chocolate!!!! I might not be able to give out a round of gifts again for another three weeks until after MarsCon is over. So many costumes to complete yet! Thankfully I've got most everything done for Anime Detour three weeks after MarsCon. And then my convention season is over and the Clowning season begins!!!! Balloons and bubbles are so much easier to prep than costumes ROFL
    Post edited by Penndra on
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Penndra wrote: »
    Lol @Ximph Thankyou for all the shoes!!!! Love the commentary! I agree, some of those shoes look a bit unwearable, still pretty though!
    I enjoyed giving out a load of gifts. :) I've been so busy lately that I hadn't had time to go through the forums very closely for the past couple of weeks and I wanted to make sure that everybody got something. Finally had an unexpected night off and wanted to spread some cheer while I'm hyped up on sugary chocolate!!!! I might not be able to give out a round of gifts again for another three weeks until after MarsCon is over. So many costumes to complete yet! Thankfully I've got most everything done for Anime Detour three weeks after MarsCon. And then my convention season is over and the Clowning season begins!!!! Balloons and bubbles are so much easier to prep than costumes ROFL

:D your very welcome. I like being rather random with my gifting, and its so fun to go through peoples wish lists and shop for them! I have been getting great streams of adds so been madly clicking away to get as many points as I can to gift with! So fun. XD
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Ximph wrote: »
    :D your very welcome. I like being rather random with my gifting, and its so fun to go through peoples wish lists and shop for them! I have been getting great streams of adds so been madly clicking away to get as many points as I can to gift with! So fun. XD

I think you were gifting at the same moment I was picking out new things for my wishlist, I hope you didn't get too many errors because I was wishing and unwishing and being indecisive of what I wanted to put on the wishlist :P

It's so nice the ads are back!
  • Options
    Thank-you 2PigDestroyer1978 ! Huggles!
    The frizzy hair will look great on my zombies!
    The little dress is cute! Green is awesome!
  • Options
    oh er um..... you weren't supposed to gift back. I keep forgetting that happens ROFL. Then again... I'm guilty of doing gift-back too ahahahhahahhahha! Adds to the JOY!!!!!! But really, I wasn't expecting such a heap of thingies!!! OhMyGosh ! I'm having to really dig through the store now to find things to put on my wishlist that won't be free on the DD!
    so... I'm gonna have to say.....
    SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Kermit Flail* YYYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    OhMyGoodness!!!!!
    All of the wonderfulness is intoxicating!!!!!!!
    (... plus I'm still on a sugar buzz from three boxes of chocolates!)
    Happy Chocolate Hangover Day!!!!!!!
    Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!!!!

Huggles @AlphaFen for the Victorian shoes! Any ideas on the riddle? LOL
    Huggles @angeljess26 for the dress! It reminds me of the pretty dresses worn by Queen Amidala's handmaidens. I want to make that costume!
    Huggles @1shortcuttie I think this dress looks good for a mermaid!!!
    Huggles @kforti I'm gonna put this dress on one of my fairies!
    Huggles @charlotteprice I have been eye-balling these braided pony tails ever since I saw them in the single items list! I love them! The little tuxedo is so sweet! and the boy's hair is what my son's always looked like when he was little, total fly-away feather hair going in all directions and would never stay down ROFL!
    Huggles @Diane61 for Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center!!!! Woah! I think you just reimbursed me for the bulk of the gifts I sent out O.o ...mmmm I'm tempted to go on another spree >.< !

Nearly there. Hopefully I'll own the whole store by the time I've cleared the DD, then I'm gonna reinstall everything to get it all nice and cleaned up and dedicate this old PC to playing The Sims for as long as this machine holds out, so I won't need to worry about it becoming outdated like what happened with my Sims2 and Zoo Tycoon last year. I love playing Sims3 so much!!!!! AND THEN!!! I'm gonna make MOVIES!!!! I have so many story ideas in my head I'm just itching to play out with my little Sim people. There are so many movies out there made with The3 that are sooo absolutely gorgeous!!!!

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @Penndra I was hoping to distract you with shoes so I didn't have to answer the riddle :p
  • Options
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    @Penndra I was hoping to distract you with shoes so I didn't have to answer the riddle :p

going all zen master on me with shoes! LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Thank-you @‌bcsmas for the tops! I like nice suits! And that's a perfect Summer top :)
    Thank-you @Circus-of-Cats‌ for the hairdo! How does it look in multi-color? I'm trying to determine how much of the set I'll need to get a good sale deal, since there is only one other item on the DD #23. Are you new to the forums and stuff? I see I found you in the DD Stalker thread. Another one of my favorite threads is Complete A Set

And you've got one of the hyphenated names. Do you get notifications properly?
    Just in case, I'll do this
    <test>
  • Options
    :D
    Thank-you @Ava_Rose86 for the two outfits! Lovely dress, and I like the vintage raincoat too! Did you notice there is also a single item non-vintage one that looks identical the one in Fanciful Fashions?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    O.o
    Here I was minding my own business, cleaning up my DD master list to see what I've got left... and suddenly almost all my non-single-items on my wishlist have been gifted to me.
    And once again, the compilation has a better CYS than the set! Bought it for 35sp! June 2011 Compilation (Everyday - Hot Summer Days) are now owned!!! *kermit flail* YYAAYAAYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
    And I've passed the halfway cys point on Fanciful Fashions!
    Thank-you Huggles @KittyKat8103!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Thankyou Huggles @J8K9 !
    I really appreciate it! The dress brings me to a 35% CYS on Jet Set Teens. :) Really close to half, and half means almost free on a sale!
  • Options
    OhMyGosh! Startled myself with my own alarms... so few things left on the DD I didn't realize that I'd added two weeks of things that are set per day of the week.... so I had an alarm set for Monday at 10pm and it just went off, but it's for NEXT Monday LOL ROFL ... all fixed now I just turned off everything for next week :P
    Oh! my heart raced! *giggle* Loud unexpected noises not a nice thing :P
  • Options
    Thankyou @Nevills @Calents @trithone for the clothing! With Seasons and the laundry stuff installed, my sims suddenly need to change more often O.o
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Thanx to @SemaviLady @lmwenger21 @melaniet1020 @ClassicStyle

I love the new clothing and hair!
    I do have a couple bald sims :P now they don't to be!
    When I saw the name Danger Darling, I thought Danger Prone Daphne! Makes me want to recolor the outfit purple.
  • Options
    Hi! @LadybugLeslie‌
    LOL you surprised me! I thought I was done with email and sat down to eat some pizza :d
    I dunno. I think it would make a cute maternity top too. I like the ruffles :) and the floating knot :D
    I also like the layered look of Topcoat and Sweater. :)
    Thankyou Huggles!!!
  • Options
    ClassicStyleClassicStyle Posts: 154 Member
    Hope you'll enjoy it;)
  • Options
    @classicstyle I have wondered if the hair styles are based on anything in particular. The shaggy boys hair looks a lot like my sons did when it was a toddler :)
  • Options
    Thank-you @KittyKat8103 for the two sunny dresses!