Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Asylum Diaries - An Asylum Challenge Story

MiyacaMiyaca Posts: 576 Member
So I have decided to give TS4 another try, because why not. I usually play legacies but i have decided to try and play another challenge and I have chosen to do the Asylum Challenge based from here and here, and since i'm a rebel i don't follow rules so i tweaked the rules a bit. :p I will be posting my story here and on my simblr which you can visit by clicking the link on my signature.

Changes I have made to the rules is I removed the jobs and the patients ability to leave the lot and there will be a 600 weekly budget allotted to the asylum, plus anything they earn from any activity earning objects (painting easel). Instead of aspirations My main sim must complete a total of 3-4 skills before turning into an elder for her to be able to leave. other than that the rules are mixed from both challenges.

Anyway here are the patients of Oasis Springs's Calavari Asylum. Michiko Amano will be my main sim.

tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo7_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhuw8zf7zJ1u6b17uo6_1280.jpg

If you're interested then stay tuned for chapter one. ^_^

Entry 1: Prologue
Entry 2: Desert Air
Post edited by Miyaca on

Comments

• Options
    kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    Very interesting sims, Erika is cute ;)
  • Options
    zombii3zombii3 Posts: 388 Member
    Very distinct features for each Sim, I like the diversity among them.!
  • Options
    Entry 1: Prologue

It has been two weeks since Rebecca and Gaston locked me in here but it felt like years. I still haven't adjusted to life inside this wretched asylum and i don't want to. It feels like the moment i feel comfortable being here is the moment I accept their accusation that i really am insane. I am not! I never was. It was just an excuse for Gaston, my step father to get rid of me because i know that the only thing he ever loved about our family, my family is our fortune.

My mother, Rebecca is too head over heels for him for her to even notice his real intentions. She even turned a blind eye even after seeing him at bed with the maid and now even her own daughter she decided to lock up just to please him. I hater her, I hate the both of them.

News came early this morning that a new facility has opened at this place called Oasis Springs and the management has decided to move at least two patients from here over there. And guess who one of the patients are, me.

tumblr_inline_nhw95a5uSp1qh5swe.jpg

I'm sure me being chosen wasn't random. Gaston was behind this, he always is. This is his way to stop Rebecca from visiting me but i never cared about Rebecca, or at least i stoppped caring. What really mattered to me is Jiro. with me being shipped to god knows where he won't be able to visit me and it makes me so furious. Jiro is the only anchor i have and he'll be taken away from me too. I'm not sure i'll be able to handle it.

Tuesday at 8:00 am in the morning the bus came to pick us up. There was as expected only two of us. The other woman is a bit plump with short hair and a round face, she sat at the back while i sat infront. The bus made a few stops to fetch the other patients from different places. Veronaville, Starlightshores, Lucky Palms and Simcity. Interhogan was the last stop before heading to Oasis Springs. I didn't bother with the other patients, most if not all of them where quiet anyway. I just looked out the window of the bus taking in all the scenery, all of the things will be leaving behind, not soon after i fell asleep with my head against the window glass.

tumblr_inline_nhw9gbH9HX1qh5swe.jpg
  • Options
    kiara07 wrote: »
    Very interesting sims, Erika is cute ;)

thank you.
    zombii3 wrote: »
    Very distinct features for each Sim, I like the diversity among them.!

yeah i did try to make them different from each other instead of just randomizing them.
  • Options
    Entry 2: Desert Air

Tuesday 8:34 PM

We finally arrived at Oasis Springs which looks like a town situated within the middle of an arid desert. As i have noticed it seems like a very small town. there aren’t a lot of houses there must just be a total of 25-30 families or less living in this place. One particular thing I did like about this place is the waterfalls I saw as we drove past it. I thought it would be nice to spend some time watching the waters, Jiro would love it.

The bus stopped in front of a hug walled compound in the further part of the town. A tall, slender man walked into the bus and welcomed us. No one was particularly excited to arrive except for this blonde girl who giggled and thanked the man. We were asked to step out of the bus.

Outside are two orderlies who body checked us one by one. I got irritated with how one of them touched my body, I felt assaulted and yet i can’t do anything. I remembered what Rose told me back in Bridgeport. Crazy people can’t complain, no one will listen. I felt his hand going lower down my back but before he could reach whatever he wanted to reach one of the patients made a joke about being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. This immediately made him stop, he looked at him and back at me. I just lowered my head, if there is something i want to avoid, that’s trouble. getting into not so good terms with this people will only worsen my condition. The orderly then instructed us to move. he pushed me forward thankfully i managed to balance myself or else i would have stumbled.

Next to the gate of the compound is the name of the facility. Calavari Asylum and this will be my home starting tonight. The place has a huge front yard with a beautifully decorated garden. There is a huge fountain at the side and it’s own small observatory at the opposite side. It looks better than the one in Bridgeport that’s for sure but it’s still a place for the crazy.

tumblr_inline_nhwsu5FZ1u1qh5swe.png

The inside of the facility was also very different compared to the one in Bridgeport. Back there the place looked very modern and very much like a hospital. This place on the other hand looked more like a huge house, it has marble tiles and wooden walls and stairs. The furniture are also made of wood and looks antique.

tumblr_inline_nhwsviaWlI1qh5swe.png

The tall slender man after checking up on everything said his goodbyes and left. None of us really cared about him, after leaving most of us did our own thing. I decided to go around the place. There is a piano room, a small study room, a gym or at least that’s what it looks like, a living room and only 1 comfort room.

The second floor has a huge balcony outside that overlooks the whole town even the beautiful waterfalls. inside there are only five rooms, one has two single bed. There are eight of us and they give us five rooms and six beds someone’s going to sleep somewhere else tonight and i made sure it wasn’t me. I plopped down my suitcase on one of the rooms and marked it as mine.

I walked down towards the kitchen and looked at the cabinets and at the fridge. There are only 12 bottles of water in the fridge and that’s it. I also found an apple and a bag of chips at one of the drawers. I immediately snatched the chips and decided to chow down on it.

tumblr_inline_nhwszepe2u1qh5swe.png

I walked to the living room and saw the plump woman who came from the same facility as me in Bridgeport. She just light up the chimney. she told me she used to do it for her husband, after work he would return home and rest in his study with the fireplace lit. I asked her where he is now and she said she didn’t know but there was one thing she was sure about he won’t be enjoying the fireplace where ever he is now.

She introduced herself as Solidad, she runs a small restaurant back in Bridgeport before she was thrown in the mental facility three years ago. I asked her about the reason she was admitted and returned the question back at me, I wasn’t able to answer and she smiled like she accomplished something.

tumblr_inline_nhwsxa6UAJ1qh5swe.png

Another one of the patients joined in on the conversation. He introduced himself as Sergio, he looks like a very well mannered and serious man. He explained something about the brain and how it works but i don’t think my brain recorded everything he said. He told as that just after graduating high school at the age of 10 he moved from his home country into Simnation. With his intelligence he was immediately offered a job in La Fiesta Tech where he worked as a professor of science . He told us he was often made fun of but in the end he showed his students what a superior mind can do.

tumblr_inline_nhwsy95nmh1qh5swe.png

So how did my day go? well tiring but at least i got to see a different environment from where i was in the past two weeks. I would like to hope that tomorrow will somehow be better but i’m already getting tired of hoping for something that i know would never come.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Are you going to continue this?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi