Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A new aspiration coming with Outdoor Retreat!

13...Next

Comments

• alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    alfardi wrote: »
    Don't expect too much from game packs like they did with stripped off base game.

Anyway, glad to see you excited about the future game pack :)

I happen to fully enjoy the base game and am sure this pack will be the same.
  • KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Saellea wrote: »
    Kittenkiss wrote: »
    Someone must make a Bear Grylls sim. Must.

NO, no... please don't! He'll just drink his own pee all the time.

LOL But will he do it like a champion?
  • alfardialfardi Posts: 116 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    alfardi wrote: »
    Don't expect too much from game packs like they did with stripped off base game.

Anyway, glad to see you excited about the future game pack :)

I happen to fully enjoy the base game and am sure this pack will be the same.

Nice to hear that :)
    Me too, but only in the first week playing... but later now, I am envy I don't have same excitement like you :(

I don't know, maybe because I am too fond of this game from the first series, I still remember when my sims house on fire and forgot to install fire alarm so I had to call the firefighter... or when a burglar come and you can't go to build mode to buy the forgotten burglar alarm. Sigh, I really wish my TS4 house is being robbed XD

I hope in the future they add them back with much more improvised, like now you can become a real burglar XD

Sorry for being off topic, I just feel little hurt when little things like these being removed from base game. That is what make my game interesting, those unexpected moments.

On topic then, do you think sim can died from frightened by the bear? Or even mauled by tje bear?
  • SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    Herbs new plants maybe, I saw on FB that there was going to be Poison Ivy. I like new aspirations and a new trait. Am still not doing the Twitter thing thro, Facebook messes my computer up enough.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    It would be fun if it wasn't watered down & easy like the recent changes.

It's sad. Before the Dec patch, this information would have me jumping for joy.

Some of the aspirations were nigh on impossible -- "have 5 BFFs" meaning you get a BFF then you have to be mean to them to lose the designation. Sort of defeats the purpose of the goal in the first place. And where you had to earn money from live streaming or game tournaments, meaning you pretty much had to go into the eGamer track of Tech Guru in order to achieve Computer Whiz, meaning you couldn't later go back and do the Start Up Genius to get the really cool TV. I'm glad they made the aspirations a little more realistic.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    alan650111 wrote: »
    *Jumps up and down in pure excitement*

Now that is what I love to see! I love when people get excited about The Sims 4 like I do! Now let us speculate: What do you think the survivalist trait will allow us to do? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Most likely it will allow Sims to go longer without need decay.

Maybe allow Sims to dig through garbage to find things, which now is only open to Slob Sims?

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    are insects the floating yellow orbs. my sims never seem to see insects. i have seen these yellow orbs that could be insects but i'm not sure because mwhen i click them nothing happens
    They've just been decor before, but I guess they'll be some you can catch -- the floating orbs might be fireflies of some sort, and I've seen butterflies in other areas.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    They've just been decor before, but I guess they'll be some you can catch -- the floating orbs might be fireflies of some sort, and I've seen butterflies in other areas.

I am hoping they will update all the insects you see in the game to be catchable. They should give us an aquarium to store them in too! Speaking of which I would like awesome aquariums to store fish in!