The new EA Forums are finally here! You can check out our brand new forums right here.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2016
    :(

Screenshot-5987_zpsnu6khtew.jpg

Screenshot-5982_zpszjm3hvxj.jpg

@victoriae350 WHYYYYYY!!!!!

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Christmas Party at the in laws ( :s ) so no Sim time today....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! <3
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,851 Member
    Screenshot_53.jpg
    'Waiting for me again?'

'Vy just wanted to talk to you Dante.'

'About?'

'This illusion you have, that your ex could come back.' Violet said.

'I won't argue about it, I know for sure it is her.'

'How? Did she get her memories back?' Argus asked.

'No I've had her blood, I'm a vampire I know what I'm reading if she was merely an descendant it wouldn't be the same, blood doesn't work that way.'

'So she's here, now why are you bothering her?' Violet started.

'I beg your pardon?'
    Screenshot_54.jpg
    'Remember Dante you're the pathetic swine that couldn't save her from death only her corpse was waiting for you assuming she was safe with your late brother to begin with. Just because times are different you think you should be around her at all?'

'She needs me she was given a fairy child to care for and the little one has already imprinted..'he said firmly though her harsh words got to him.

'So that makes it even worse, if they get attacked by the zombies that come out, if they touch that child she'll be removed and Kathryn's memories will really be wiped can you protect them from that? You vampires are so foolish living in your romantic fantasies you would think seeing her dead once was enough. I hope she dies for good so you can get it through your thick skull that you are not meant to be.'

'Enough, I don't need to listen to this remember I could end you in a moment a ghost is nothing but an annoyance to a vampire.'
    Screenshot_55.jpg
    'You know that was uncalled for, don't you?'
    Screenshot_56.jpg
    'What? I just think he should have a clear head, playing happy family with a fairy and human, what a joke.'

'How do you figure? He was glad to see her to know the truth there was no reason to act bitter just because you have a crush.'

'It's not a crush Argus I'm simply the better match for him.'

He sighed, she did dislike him though while I was gone they appear to have patch things up he was more than a little jealous being tossed aside but as he had some juice in his system it was easily forgotten.
    Screenshot_59.jpg
    'Now have some flowers and focus on what we have instead.'

'Oh Argus how nice...to know you're just as pathetic as Dante is.'
    Screenshot_58.jpg
    I think the spat with her got to him more than he preferred to admit.
    Screenshot_61.jpg
    The next morning I took him back to Kathryn's home not like he really wanted to be at home with Violet as it was.

'Find anything interesting?' Kathryn asked.

'Just a few things on fairy food they change this menu regularly wouldn't want her to get sick they tend to process sugars very differently from humans so they can consume a lot more of it...and should.'

'Hear that Natasha every little kid's dream come true.'

She only cooed in response.
    Screenshot_62.jpg
    While Dante played with Natasha Kathryn watched them, hardly looking away as she cooked she thought it was sweet and Natasha was clearly delighted by the attention she was glad Dante was here.
    Screenshot_63.jpg
    While she got ready for work Dante thought to teach Natasha how to walk.

'Come to me, you must learn to walk before you can fly.'

That is the face of a toddler that completely disagrees, but she did as her 'daddy' said.
    Screenshot_64.jpg
    Just barely noticed Oscar scratching up the counter, perhaps he thinks it's haunted.
    Screenshot_65.jpg
    It was Kathryn's turn to educate Natasha who was the most patient toddler she'd ever been around, it had almost seemed like a family day to her, she almost considered simply asking Dante to stay. Though she was sure that was too soon no matter how she felt seeing him to come see her or playing the father to Natasha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    I started up my game this morning but then got distracted by trying to learn more on Role-Playing in MMO's. My husband thought that I might enjoy playing a MMO and the idea of Role-Playing just always seemed interesting to me.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Cadh20000. @CravenLestat and @RedDestiny92 Great pictures :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,749 Member
    Chapter 02-04 He wasn't
    https://thuggishsplicer.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/travelers-02-04/

Lhuh1JrkIEcPmKApgfuvbod7Anbs8lUvlfTjc7W9ZZMntzPnKt_7v1dJuaK8iccmRXR11HqaDXjxLJwoWnNn16t8liVU9SLTyYjSmv28juZnvpmBgKVCX8IKQNKGA40gf_OCx3PdAgTiKAkVNLRK6S4coTkTP1s7vScjI-u3JurZCcRr9BINm_BEcXKZEfw9YdNMRKISklN5owCv5zfTBR-jOHC805JmlJlavuyLmc5LIMzvlXSn3oz0o1qZ8uL8b_7ZnsEfHEbfuzsxF6HbWJmKFL7lp8WR_qPhRZbijK2wY0opC6mCFK72_2f6dgeJaJZhEOxgQQtKrmL6C-sFrMMMXjP1mzSdfMSO8NiowypocO6-YbthfUv1F_YuC5kJOmYldKfc1fhSd9zOJ6EPowWK0Yv_S-Dq5l9Zwff9FzVzwmnb8F_Z9BrpuGYz8WZc4vgTlj3RLGiauP9IBD_r0gpq1SDT9F0GFyvqbR0HkTbYH0HMzjVRIj1KOKoAyOoz6lXKeUAo4IDzyqWQLRdgrMZ7zZm3YBi2agXyCALzJXxG2-wwDHRm6PSulEXOs2sEkYi9pw3zv5Z-Fy-PGNlfJenQv9zz35LIbiqiDa3rlBknIPh20SHw=w1238-h770-no

"He wasn't what I wanted, what I thought, no." Avril Lavigne

--- x --- x ---

@Charlottesmom Good luck at your in-laws!
    I was wondering, what if Lotta decided to ressurect Beau. LOL

@wickedjr89 How sad! :'-(
    That was a good story line. Your current one is catchy, too.

@CravenLestat I don't have words to express how thankful I am. I'm going to be in game soon and I'll take a screenshot of Yesenia. She's gorgeous and I didn't have any issue installing her. You rock!

@TadOlson Thank God we've got CC! Enjoy your downloads!

@PalmArrow Your updates are very sweet! Willian is such a cute child! I wish he'd sold some of his muffins.

--- x --- x ---

Sorry, guys, no more feedback. You guys know you rock!
    I'm a bit hammered now........
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,330 Member
    It's Sunday and the first day of autumn in Isla Paradiso. The weather is still fairly nice and no one has to go to school or work, so the family tries to make the most of the day.
    Little Julius solves logic puzzles.
    mvt2k5.jpg

William goes to the community pool. Olin Ojeda is there, mourning the loss of his wife Yelena.
    a3e1c5.jpg

William practices snorkelling. He is going to be a scuba diver when he grows up.
    35a87k2.jpg

Meanwhile, his mother Molly is working on a new mystery novel, The Secret of Ichtaca Castle, and his father is visiting a location none of the family has visited before: the secret mermaid island.
    2vkm83p.jpg

It's a location full of magic. Autumn doesn't seem to have touched it: all the trees are in bloom.
    23tjgra.jpg

Bruce is much older than his wife Molly. He is an elder, and his youngest son Julius is still a toddler. So he tosses a coin into the Fountain of Youth, and wishes for youth.
    The fountain remains silent.
    Bruce then drinks from the fountain, and the water makes him a day younger. Not much, but it still helps!
    33kznk4.jpg

He then tosses a coin into the Wishing Well and wishes for happiness. A golden glow surrounds him, and he is granted happiness for four hours.
    29x9mph.jpg

There is one last thing to try before he goes home.
    While interrogating the consignment merchant for a report, he also took the opportunity and bought a miner, the work of a local inventor. This looks like an ideal place to try it out - there is bound to be treasure on a magical island!
    2jb4adw.jpg

While drilling he only finds a geode. But a message appears saying the hole he made opens into a system of underground caves and he can explore them if he wants to.
    Of course he wants to!
    1534g12.jpg

Meanwhile at the pool, William is playing hopscotch with other children. Behind them, Olin Ojeda is still mourning.
    j9sd5e.jpg

I thought this was sweet, although possibly just a coincidence: little Serena Hamada stood beside Olin and joined him in crying. She isn't related to him or his late wife. Maybe she was just crying because of her loser trait, but it looked as if she was sympathising with Olin.
    9as1gl.jpg

So what happened to Bruce in the drill hole?
    He found an underground gnome city!
    2kl9q0.jpg

Luckily, the gnomes decided to give him gifts instead of eating him. He came out of the hole with a piece of jade, a diamond, and a valuable piece of mummitonium.
    28qxnqa.jpg

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    edited December 2016
    I keep going back and forth on what kind of story and town I want to play in.

Last night, I did create a very nice SIM. Her name is Simone Pence (EA generated name). I used a custom world I *think* was suggested by @lanlyn which is Al Medina. Boy does that city have TONS of venues and places to explore. I am setting her up as a photographic journalist. That's what I have in my head anyway.

ETA: So a very cool thing happened last night while I had Simone exploring. There were bugs outside her home and they didn't look like the normal kind. So, of course I had her catch one. I caught a light plasma beetle. It's worth a ton of $$$ too. I want to get Simone a laptop and possibly a fine arts degree (haven't decided on college yet) but I don't want to sell the bug because I've never EVER seen one before and I just thought it was very cool.

However, this morning I woke up feel a little bit of the warm fuzzies and I really do love playing families sometimes. SV always feels like home to me and I do have a favorite lot. I may create a family and just jump between the two.

Regarding MMO's. My Hubs played WoW for a very long time. I'm currently playing Neverwinter Nights. I love playing tabletop style D&D but I am a TERRIBLE role-player. I'd rather just roll the dice, beat up monsters, solve puzzles and get the loot. LOL My style in NWN I play on my own and complete quests. I am part of a guild, but it doesn't require you to role play. It's actually a guild made of up with older folks (people in their late 30's and on). They're a fun bunch of folk and have been VERY understanding why I haven't been around the past few weeks.

*note to self - If planning to spend a more significant amount of time at Dad's house...get him an internet connection* lol
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Palmarrow She is crying because when EA made that fountain they made it to where you need a mod for it to work.And grats on the haul from the hole,you made quite a chunk of change ,my luck is not as good from exploring holes.I do good at wardorobe adventures and wishing well.

Now give me your mummitonium or you will never see Bruce Again :rage:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Edit @Palmarrow Your update is long overdue for a trip in the time machine.I am feeling a lucky omen for you. :open_mouth:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,330 Member
    @CravenLestat , the time machine is definitely on my list of things I want to try! Both households I'm playing now (Molly and her family in Isla Paradiso, and Jonathan the magician and his friends in Lucky Palms) are regularly checking what's on offer at the consignment store, and will buy one as soon as it appears! I know I could also use buydebug, but finding it at the consignment store is more fun.

@thuggishsplicer , I looked at your blog entry - I remember that picture of Aidan aging up from when you posted it in this thread. It's such a good picture! All three look so gracefully posed.

@Charlottesmom , I have downloaded and recommended both your "1000" T-shirt patterns. I'm ready for page 1000! :)
  • Options
    @MamaSimTee Your new game sounds very fun. I am now spending some time this morning checking out mmo's trying to see if any feel right for me.
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @blazerntq Ever tried "Mabinogi"? I've been playing on the Mari server since the North American Open Beta in 2008.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Cadh20000 I have never heard of it. Will look it up real fast to see what it is.

Looks pretty interesting!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @RedDestiny92 :love: Ghost lovin,the Sims 3 needs more of it LOVE IT.BTW how cute is Katyrn's outfit the simple little off the shoulder shirt with cute shorts with her blonde hair,she looks adorable.

@king_of_simcity7 Why thank you guess if you put my previous post together you can figure out who that beautiful sim is and you cant really see from my pics but she has a adorable all over freckled face I love that sim.Also how many sims can you name that have the default IRRESISTIBLE trait.There is a reason she does.

@Palmarrow We are very alike I cannot cheat and get satisfaction of visiting consignment feels like shopping checking for new inventory to come in would only debug the Time machine if was doing a fast photoshoot but never during gameplay.If you see floor vents while there snatch em up they are great to put at every entrance way and the scents vary that come up from the floor and give good moodlets.Sometimes though it makes you pukey :D Love the reaction of sims with stuff.

@Blazerntq :rage:

HI <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat glad you do! Since I took advantage of their out of house juiced state hehe :) oh I absolutely love that outfit and Kathryn is adorable one of my sim sweetpeas thats for sure.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @MamaSimTee Keep it in a bug case it is your first one,put it in a bug case so you can look at it in your house.They look cute in the little habitat.Grats on your first plasma bug. :p

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @king_of_simcity7 If there is CC in my game shoot me in the face,I honestly like and prefer a vanilla game.. personal choice nothing against Custom Content o:) It is a simpoint referral reward from the Awesome Divalicious Set,which contains a sweet A@^ mens Don Johnson Miami Vice outfit and the hairsyle I used and a fabulous female diva dress.And Hollywood fancy red carpet ropes

I also own the QB referral set :p

Thanks to @BeingNice who referred me to get Divalicious set

Here is the set I got it in May 2014

Divalicious_zps2cxpqu2f.jpg

The thread when I got it

Sim%20yay_zpst6auc6h5.jpg

But now you motivated me,I need to go in game do a shoot with me and Betty as movie stars :love: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,155 Member
    Ugh. I feel sick today. :pensive: Not sure how much simming I'll be able to do, but I've been doing my best to read updates in between naps and a demanding child...

Seriously, Mom's don't EVER get a break when they're sick. :cry:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Cool update on your blog and yummy teaser here! :D

Just popped in after liking about six pages of great posts, to send a rainy fall greeting from Taïga! Can't wait for winter in my game, but I'm getting there...

30-03-arthur-vargas-senior-fanciful-residence.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Great updates. You are obviously into supernatural mythos :)

@Charlottesmom My weekend is over as I am a day ahead of you LOL I did spent Sunday with my sister and that is always fun :)
    I hope you had a great time at your in-laws :)

@thuggishsplicer Your sim in your teaser is very handsome!

@PalmArrow Nice update! Pity Bruce didn't get more than a day off his age. Very pretty pictures :)

@MamaSimTee You should definitely keep the plasma beetle! SV also feels like home to me. Have fun whatever you choose to do with your game :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures :)

@emorrill Sorry you are feeling sick :( Didn't you know that mothers don't have time to get sick? I hope you feel better soon *hugs*

@jillbg Love the muted colours in your picture :)

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi thanks, oh yes I write a lot and usually humans are just an addition most of the 'cast' is always something else :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top