This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited June 20
    Hello everyone, long time no see. My move to a different country is done, and I have my hands full with dealing with my mother's issues, which means I don't really have too much time to play any games at all. All in all, things are looking okay, which means there's not too much to complain about. Seeing my mom in this state is something I've got to get used to though.

It's nice to see this thread is still rolling, and I enjoy reading your posts. My "lepacy" is still moving, even if slowly, and the sims just made it to generation 4, which means we got Late Night now, yay! Finally, I can build a bar, a dance club and maybe a few apartments - if I get to it. I've been looking forward to having some more popular venues in a while now.

Generation 4 started with Lee Hua growing up to young adult stage. Fortunately, she comes more after her mother.
    B89QM2y.jpg
    I was looking for her just now (it's 4:30 am in the game), and I found her at the Academy. Seems like martial artists are early birds.
    5Tq9FQ5.jpg
    The next generation won't take that long, as Lee must have had some high school mishap. Here's Tameka, her daughter, just next to Staci, Lee's mother.
    ZG8MVul.jpg

Anyway, I'll keep this short as I have to prepare breakfast. You all have a wonderful day!
  • Options
    ArtaziousDamiousArtaziousDamious Posts: 30 Member
    Omg I love that there’s still some Sims 3 players out there!!! This thread rocks!! ^^ The Sims 3 is up there as my favourite Sims game! I love the graphics, the features and the worlds were always so detailed and fun to explore and play in.

---

@Turjan

I love your screenshots! 😊 The martial arts look fun, must be really easily birds. I love the Late Night expansion, such an awesome map and the venues and celebrity status are so cool. Look forward to seeing what else you do!

Have a lovely day 😀

---

Currently I am playing a story I’ve been working on. It’s about the princess of a vampire who sadly perished at the hands of ordinary Sims who were scared and stormed the castle, burning it to the ground. Now the princess has to move to a regular Sim town – Starlight Shores – and start again, posing as a Sim and not a vampire, with her mother’s trusted friends who lived with hers who pledged a lifelong loyalty to care and protect the princess.

----

They travelled from Tree Hollow over night on a train. In one carriage was Stephen Peterson and Lauren Lord, and the princess who lay sleeping on one seat. She was exhausted after the last few days. They had fled the burning castle on Monday evening, chased out of the valley by the scared humans who carried swords, pitchforks and stakes. Thankfully it had been night when they ran, so at least the princess didn’t have to face the pain of sunlight. Neither Lauren nor Stephen was vampires. Lauren was a sorcerer and Stephen a werewolf. It was unusual for a witch or a werewolf to be friends with a vampire, let alone have worked for one. All three species weren’t exactly close but the Queen of Blood had been a lover of all species, she treated them as equals and she had been a kind soul. It pained Lauren’s heart to think of her mistress – no, her friend, dying in such a brutal fashion. Lauren had fought bravely on
    that Monday night, using her magic to charm the princess, saving her from the heat of the fire. The Queen was already too badly burned to be saved…magic had its limits, it could only do so much. Stephen had fought too, not out of fear nor anger, but out of love for the Queen and princess. He would never forget that night. He would always blame himself for not protecting the Queen. He was her Number One, the one man she should have depended upon.

However, today, on the train he was unhappy. “It isn’t right, Lauren,” he said bitterly. Lauren sighed, she was tired of this argument with Stephen. “We could not stay in Tree Hollow, it was too close to the valley. The humans there are primitive, old fashioned, their heads filled with superstition.”

“I know, I know,” he muttered. “But why take the princess to a human place!?” He said, louder, his temper erupting.

Lauren shushed him and glanced at the princess to check she was still sleeping.

lFTmzjsU_o.jpg

She was. Lauren sighed again. “The princess is young right now, she does not understand what happened to her mother. One day she will. If we hide her from humans she will fear them and likely blame them for her mothers death.”

“Well it was their fault…” Stephen said coldly.

ETvO9jhn_o.jpg

“Yes, because they were afraid. They believed the superstitious nonsense, the tall tales of vampires coming into home and drinking their blood. If we keep the princess hidden away her mind will make mischief, she will plot, potentially even take her revenge. Whereas if we allow her to integrate with humans…” Stephen snorted but Lauren ignored him and continued.
    “…Then she will see humans are not bad. It will allow her to understand that a rogue, scared bunch killed her mother and she will not tar the whole species with the same brush.”

Stephen didn’t like it. But he agreed with her. He didn’t want the princess to live her life fearing humans, hating them. A dark heart could only lead to more pain and suffering.
    “I still think we should have chosen a quieter place. Starlight Shores is a bustling town, lots of people. Her identity might be compromised.” He said quietly. “If she is discovered…”

“She will not be discovered. We will keep Madge and Nedward inside the house at all times.” She said. Madge was a fairy, her husband was a ghost who had died after swimming in shark infested waters. Madge had brought him back to life, they were in another carriage having a cuddle.

sp36zXRc_o.jpg

And what of Gene? He isn’t exactly a human lookalike…” Stephen said, chuckling. Lauren smiled. Gene was a genie. Like most genies his skin was purple, he didn’t exactly blend in but he often vacationed in human places, telling them he had a rare skin condition which apparently most Sims tended to believe.
    “He will be fine,” said Lauren. “But if he does not blend then he will stay in. You must stay in as well, on and near full moon nights. I will do no magic, I will keep my wand hidden away. If we can all do that we will appear as an ordinary human family.” She said with a small smile. Stephen smiled too, the idea of them being a normal human family made him chuckle again.

“What of the princess, though?” He suddenly said seriously, casting an eye over the sleeping girl. “Her hair is white, her skin pale blue…”

“Her mother was teased as a child, she told me that many a times before. It is likely the princess will be too. That, Stephen is human nature. Children tease those who are different. But she will make friends, she is a nice girl. We can say she has a rare disorder that causes her hair and skin colour.”

Stephen didn’t like it. He foresaw many problems with this plan but he agreed with Lauren, they couldn’t have stayed in the valley and it wasn’t right to hide the princess away.

Within the hour the train stopped. The princess awoke, her name was Verity and she blinked the sleep from eyes, looking out the window at the green town of Starlight Shores.

0PMB70Kz_o.jpg

The sun shone brightly, already the young princess could feel her skin burning. She smiled and left the train, wondering what her new home would be like.

HdooMz7F_o.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this. I'll be playing more with the story of the princess soon I'm hoping.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,453 Member
    edited June 20
    I've been working on my Legacy, but there's so much to do. And what do I do when things get overwhelming? Time to start a freeplay (what I call one of my games where I don't give a rat's behind what happens in the game).

The screen-capping for the Legacy is taking quite a bit of time and there are a lot of things to build in the town. It's a time-consuming task. Frankly my mind comes up with more ideas than I can conceivably end up putting down in a fashion that this game is able to support.

Frankly there's actually too many things that my mind comes up with that are near-impossible to do without my knowing how to mesh; creating new clothing and other items, as well as poses that I end up having to learn how to do. It's far more than my brain at this age (I'm not a Millennial...I'm a full on male Gen X'r which means my body is creaking and my brain is getting rigid and my first thought when something annoys me is "GET THE H-E-double hockey sticks OFF MY LAWN!!!") can manage as far as I know so far. So I've been playing a free-play and well, this is what it's come up with: I'm currently playing with 10 sims that are familiar Sunset Valley sims as well as a couple of my OCs.
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    Right now, River McIrish is pregnant - no, she and Haruo are not married so technically this is a baby out-of-wedlock. The whole population of Sunset Valley other than the proprietor of Aleister's and the ten sims that I'm in control of have disappeared. Absolutely no idea what happened to them.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    The ten have taken over Sunset Valley's recreation center and turned it into their temporary home. And it's a situation where they are holed up in there, only going out at night while trying to keep under cover of darkness to do what they need to do. At least one of them is a werewolf, Samantha Grey from University Life is also in this along with her boyfriend Shigeo.
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    Clarissa is wondering if they're going to ever get out of this situation. She's Phil's girlfriend...or wants to be, considering that Phil is a few bricks short of a retaining wall.

I'm not sure what the monsters are going to be or if there are even going to be monsters in this...or whether the antagonists are going to be aliens. Who knows at this point. I'm just winging it.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    At least River and Haruo are together.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    And the proprietor of the elixir shop is Maren. She'll be coming along with the ten to wherever they end up. Because once the group have enough money to survive a move they may end up in Great Bear.

God, I hope my computer doesn't explode.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,155 Member
    edited June 20
    Hey y'all! Sorry for the late response. :kissing_heart: You know how life happens...

@Silverofdreams30 Yes, Hidden Springs is very pretty! 🥰 It's my favorite of the Store worlds. :blush:
    Yeah Mattie is a hottie! :love: Like my rhyming there? ;)
    Aww, I can't see the pic of sexy Devon. :cry:
    Love the colors in Caroline's roommate's hair. 👍🏻
    Your new guy sim there in the tub has hair like Cloud from FF7. :mrgreen:

@coco Aww, thank you for all the lovely comments on my latest update. You are so sweet. <3
    Meina is quite pretty. Not many people can rock the baby bangs :lol:
    ^Lol! Right!? :joy: I didn't even think about that.
    Yeah the relationship stuff is a bit borked in the Sims 3...I miss how it was in the Sims 2. Especially with the "turn ons" and "turn offs."
    I almost had Meina call the Fire Department because they weren't showing up soon enough after the alarm went off, but I knew she would get scolded for that so I just had her do their job for them and put out the fire herself. :p And then she still gets scolded... 🙄
    I may have forgotten that cats don't like water... :lol:
    No worries, the Goddess will find someone wonderful for Meina. :blush:
    That was the first time, that I recall, seeing a sim in game with an uneven tan! :grin: It was fun!
    I'm actually trying out a mod in my game that makes becoming a celeb difficult, so we'll see how it goes. I like having a few celebs here and there, but yeah not to where the whole CITY becomes a celeb! :grimace:
    I'm not sure how Charlottesmom is doing...we lost touch a few years ago. It's a long story. :pensive: However I text Bekkasan every single day and she's doing quite well. Just working a lot and enjoying her grandkids on the side. ;) She misses her sims a lot...
    Ooh I like Evelyn's falsies. Do you know where you got them from?
    ^I believe these are it. If the link doesn't work, let me know. :kissing_heart:
    Aw now I want to see what their baby would look like :lol:
    ^Yeah, sorry. <3 But I will tell you that her baby was pretty much a clone of herself which was disappointing to me. :( I think he had the father's mouth and ears and that was about it. I need to try that better genetics mod someone was talking about on here too. 👍🏻
    Kara's already got 15 friends, wow! :smiley: Social butterfly! Let me guess, that's one of her traits? ;)
    "Hey boys... over here" :mrgreen:
    ^LOL! That was fantastic!!! :joy: 👍🏻
    Look at Spencer being the good girl and doing the mostest. :blush:
    Sorry not a very exciting update, but I'm having fun anyway.
    ^No worries, you having fun is the most important thing. <3 That makes me happy for you. :blush:
    Wow! You have been playing with this family for a long while! Impressive! :)

@Brandontaylor Ugh...gotta love retail sometimes. :confused: I hope the 4th won't be too crazy for y'all.
    Has the tornado weather basically gone away for y'all? It has here and I couldn't be happier and more relieved! :star:

@MiataPlay Yay for Tracie in becoming quite the artist! :star:
    I like that color blue on Serena's hair. 👍🏻
    Vivian is a very pretty sim. :) Do you remember where you got her hair from? I love it! :blush:

@PalmArrow Hey lady!!! Long time, no see! :smiley: So great to know that you are doing well. :star: Missed you.
    I'm glad you remember Sam and thanks for the sweet comment. <3 Don't be a stranger. Would love to see some pics from your game when you have the time to play. :kissing_heart:

@Nikkei_Simmer Oof, I'm sorry to hear that. :(
    I knew there was a reason I didn't like Tumblr...
    I hope it can be restored soon. 👍🏻

Edit: Oh dang, I missed the updates on the next page! :grimace: Sorry y'all! Will make comments on those now.

Another update from me coming soon! Stay tuned! :blush:
    Post edited by emorrill on
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Turjan Nice to see you back again buddy. :blush: And I'm glad to know that your move went well.
    I'm sorry to hear things are still hard with your mom, and probably will be for a while. :( God bless you both. I pray it gets easier and/or better. 🙏🏻
    I gotta admit, everytime I see the word "lepacy" my mind thinks leprocy. :lol: 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can't read it the same anymore. :p
    YAY for getting Late Night! :star: It's a great one!
    Enjoyed your update. :) Take care! 💜

@ArtaziousDamious
    Omg I love that there’s still some Sims 3 players out there!!! This thread rocks!! ^^
    ^Darn skippy! :star: 👍🏻 :mrgreen: And thank you. :blush: Welcome to the thread! This is a wonderful place to be and share. 🥰
    Hey, another fellow Sims 3 writer. ;) I like the plot of your story already. :smiley:
    I agree with Lauren's logic in regards to the Princess, and it's completely understandable why Stephen doesn't fully agree.
    Very intringuing...I look forward to more. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Frankly my mind comes up with more ideas than I can conceivably end up putting down in a fashion that this game is able to support.
    ^Oh I have felt this many times when coming up with new story ideas...
    Frankly there's actually too many things that my mind comes up with that are near-impossible to do without my knowing how to mesh; creating new clothing and other items, as well as poses that I end up having to learn how to do. It's far more than my brain at this age (I'm not a Millennial...I'm a full on male Gen X'r which means my body is creaking and my brain is getting rigid and my first thought when something annoys me is "GET THE H-E-double hockey sticks OFF MY LAWN!!!") can manage as far as I know so far.
    ^Haha! LOL! :joy: You crack me up! Oh and this millenial here, ;) , can already relate. :confounded: And there is no way in H-E-Double hockey sticks this girl is ever going to learn posing - as much as I would love to - let alone MESHING! :grimace: My brain has just become fried over the last few years... sigh...
    Nothing wrong with just winging it in your game. I love doing that sometimes. And it can create some great inspiration for stories. :grin: 👍🏻
    There was a girl at church named Maren who I grew up with. :) I haven't heard of anyone else having that name since.
  • Options
    edited June 20
    With the arrival of that Arezzo Cabinet problem that I had to nuke my mods folder, I lost my latest reincarnations of my JAGSims. So I decided to re-make them from scratch. So of course, I had to start off with my favorite US Naval Aviator, Commander Kimber "Jugs" Benton.
    f4e396fc500dd21e79cd05de649f178b2cc88d73.jpg
    This is what she looks like fresh-faced with no "warpaint".
    5b286d96485c925fa902904331fb4b305459ed9c.jpg
    This is what she looks like all made-up. I think I found the perfect cc hair for her.
    eb0c60f760760c5dd656769961dc93218955ddd8.jpg
    And this is the CO's F-14 Tomcat "Animal's Tomcat"...I still have to do the livery (change the numbers to denote Fast Eagle 102, which would be XO's bird which would be Jug's bird.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,728 Member
    edited June 20
    Evidently my Tumblr blog just got terminated by Tumblr. Evidently that's been happening to a lot of people. Just sent a terse response that they have three days to resolve it.

I've been locked out of my Tumblr for 3 yrs now. It's still up though. 2 factor and a new phone locked me out. I opened up another account but it's just not the same. Good luck with getting back in. I still check out cc on Tumblr once in awhile.

@emorrill Thank you! That hair is awesome! There is a whole blog dedicated to natural black hairstyles that I got the hair from. I'll get back to you with a link soon. :)

• Options
    MiataPlay wrote: »
    Evidently my Tumblr blog just got terminated by Tumblr. Evidently that's been happening to a lot of people. Just sent a terse response that they have three days to resolve it.

I've been locked out of my Tumblr for 3 yrs now. It's still up though. 2 factor and a new phone locked me out. I opened up another account but it's just not the same. Good luck with getting back in. I still check out cc on Tumblr once in awhile.

@emorrill Thank you! That hair is awesome! There is a whole blog dedicated to natural black hairstyles that I got the hair from. I'll get back to you with a link soon. :)

Evidently, I'm back in. @MiataPlay, My terse e-mail indicating that I was prepared to take this to the BBB, got them to move on it.

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Awesome! Unfortunately I messed up my own account with a new phone. I spent half a day emailing them a couple of times throughout the years and they still kept sending me a 2 factor sign in notices to restart my account. I gave up. I'm glad you got back into your original account. :)
  • Options
    You see just what my brain comes up with when I'm overwhelmed by trying to work on my Legacy. My plot-bunnies decide that they're going to get over-active...and I start a new story. 🙄

Vanished

Chapter One: "No-one's Left"

Sunset Valley, 8:06 AM

It all started out as a what would have been a normal morning, a bit quieter than usual, but still a morning much like any other. We were in the midst of getting ready to do what we usually did after we’d bought our mobile home on a small property – we had been planning to start a garden and grow vegetables and plant fruit trees so we were planning to go to the local nursery.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    “It doesn’t seem normal” Haruo’s pensive look worried me. We hadn’t heard the sound of children laughing and making noise as we normally would have on a normal day. The school was just down the road and by now we would have heard joyful shouts and laughter. I also hadn’t noticed any cars going past either, let alone, the resultant noise from the honking of irritated drivers. Why was it so quiet out. Was it a holiday that we hadn’t been aware of or had just slipped our mind.
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    “Come to think of it, I haven’t heard any sort of noise that we usually would.” I looked up at the ceiling, “Usually there’d be a plane flying around...hauling a banner advertising something. But I haven’t heard any sound, whether it was a car, a plane or people.”
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    “I don’t like it.” Haruo stated, “There’s something fishy going on.”
    Screenshot-58.jpg
    It was a clear day; nary a cloud in the sky. In some ways that made it even more frightening. Memories of watching The Mist a horror movie played havoc in my head making me wonder if I could separate fiction from reality. If there was anything supernatural that was hunting us; in this clear weather we’d be able to see it coming a mile away. In any case the chirping of the birds made this whole situation even more eerie. They were the only other things still around other than animals.
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    “I don’t like this situation.” Haruo noted, “We’re too unprotected in this place.” He had a point, the walls of this mobile home could easily be pierced through and we had no means with which to protect ourselves.
    Screenshot-63.jpg
    “But where exactly could we go that would provide us with safety?” The only place that I could think of was the military base in town.

“Yeah, as much as I want access to weapons…” Haruo trailed off as he looked out the window into the distance thoughtfully. “...if anything intelligent is what attacked us, the military base would be its first target and we don’t even know if we’re being hunted if we even are. I don’t even want to know what caused the disappearance of our families. Because...what if it happens again?” I could see why he didn’t want to know. Our stress levels were through the roof and we hadn’t even taken one step outside our home. Haruo and I had chosen to move in together after skirting around our so-called relationship in high-school. We had put our savings into this place and this was our starter home.

Haruo and I had been long-time friends from elementary school much to Parker’s chagrin. Parker had been sniffing around me all the time but he was constantly Mr. Popularity and I didn’t want to be another one of his conquests. And with this situation, we were wondering if anyone other than ourselves had survived. Because we couldn’t see anyone else.
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    “Like it or not, we gotta leave this place. We’re a sitting target.” My boyfriend’s lips had pursed into a hardened line. I could feel his terror and I was terrified myself, but I could also feel the determination coursing through him like a palpable wave of grit and fire. We would somehow manage to survive...whatever this was.
    I hate my muse sometimes....
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,247 Member
    edited June 21
    @emorrill

I must accidentally have deleted the photo, cant find it on imgur sigh.
    Yes, its a kijiko hair and I think the creator intended it to look like his hair.
  • Options
    OMG...I nearly split my sides at this screencap which I had to adjust the text for a bit to make it fit, but holy jumpin' jeepers, does this make it funny as heck. NRAAS Animator and Severinka's "machete" combined make for a hilarious counterpoint.

0b47a9d7c16bbe8fd90437b9537ccc4397a824b8.jpg
    “Phil and Clarissa…” Noel said, gasping audibly. “They live in that general vicinity. We need to-”
    91de00467a3d9da9bec0cccbf7906499b25bc741.jpg
    Haruo cut him off, “We need to get weapons. Hitting the base just became that much more important. We need to get the weapons before the aliens do. If what Bebe is telling us is true, we’ve been overrun by these purple-skins from who knows where, maybe from the Aquarius quadrant…” he snapped sarcastically waving the machete he'd retrieved, “We’re not going to be much of any help with only our fists for weapons let alone our kitchen knives.”
    3b97dbf3fe64f3379f43259cb576b854dfb7d816.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,828 Member
    edited June 21
    Great updates from everyone! I miss posting here, but I've just been too busy the past couple of weeks. I also haven't felt very good about starting a new save to share. I miss having the Alienware laptop where I could have all my expansions and CC, and I really miss Lily, Brandon, and the rest of the Goth's. Right now, I don't have the money to get a good gaming laptop for Sims 3, although it's on my wishlist. As for the Goth's, they are lost on the Alienware's hard drive. If I ever got a new computer (other than this used one I'm currently using, thanks to my brother), I know that there is a way to get things off the old drive (wishful thinking here, because it's not likely at the current time).

That being said, I might try to do something in the Sims to share at some point. Like I told Emorrill earlier, I'm doing 3 weeks in a row where I work 40 hours. One of my teamleads at Walmart is out due to surgery, so my hours have increased to balance that. Store inventory is next Thursday, and the Fourth of July is after that. Maybe, once things calm down a bit (if they do), I'll start something to share here. I'm thinking about Hidden Springs, mostly thanks to Emorrill's posts.

@emorrill I hope not, but you never know. I get my next schedule tomorrow morning, so I will see how the following week after the Fourth goes. I don't have to work the 2nd or the 3rd, but do the 4th and 5th.
    Yeah, the tornado season has calmed down a lot now. But just last week, they thought we were going to get a tornado. They put us under that Tornado Warning, I think you saw that post on Facebook. It was actually over in McDonough County to the west, but they thought it was heading this way. A few confirmed tornadoes were seen on the ground over there. We do have a severe weather risk tomorrow, but it sounds like a hail and wind risk, mainly.

I have been playing Hogwarts Mystery though, so I guess I'll give a little update on how that is going here in a spoiler.
    tiQyqA5.png
    Madam Rakepick betrayed Brandon Taylor and his friends, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Merula Snyde, and Ben Copper. Turns out that she was working for the mysterious R after all. She also was the reason that our brother, Jacob Taylor, went missing. He had been trapped in a portrait in the Portrait Vault since 1981 or so. Current year in my game is 1989 with Brandon being around 15 or 16 years old. Madam Rakepick was a famous curse breaker at Gringotts Wizarding Bank before becoming Defense Against the Dark Arts professor.

vwyDTPF.png
    She wasn't very happy since Brandon threw Garroting Gas at her to distract her from harming Merula. Here, she threatens Brandon and his group of friends that he can't stop R. R is a mysterious group of wizarding folk, and I don't know a lot about them at this point yet.

d49OBJG.png
    On the bright side, at least we were finally reunited with Jacob, our brother. He hasn't aged past 17 due to being stuck in the Portrait. He should actually be in his 20's because he is older than Brandon.

xjtICpk.png
    And also, Gryffindor won the House Cup!!! It slightly goes against Harry Potter canon, as it is stated in Sorcerers Stone that Gryffindor hadn't won it in several years. Oh well, chalk it up to Jam City allowing us to choose which House we wanted to belong in.

9oLmj3N.png
    Year 5 completed! Now I have to work on Year 6 and Year 7 before my character graduates Hogwarts and starts his career! Last year, they released Beyond Hogwarts chapters, which allowed our character to grow up to adult size and get a job at the Ministry of Magic.

Na17WrM.png
    This was from a side quest, but it boiled down to this. Lucius Malfoy took Draco to Hogwarts to tour the school. In canon, Lucius did not want to send Draco to Hogwarts, instead preferring Durmstrang. However, Narcissa wanted him to go to Hogwarts. In the game, Lucius tries to convince MC (Brandon, in my case) to convince Draco to go to Durmstrang. We are given the choice to either help with that, or hinder the decision. Ultimately, we know Draco does go to Hogwarts as it is a canon event in Harry Potter lore.

I know that isn't Sims, but that gives an idea of what I have been doing recently.
    UUaSdlP.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome posts! <3
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,942 Member
    Today I hope to get my Perfect Genetics Challenge video completed and load it to YouTube. It's been a struggle. I have completed up to about the final 10 minutes of it but had to record some extra to get to the point in the story that I wanted the video to get to. That took a few days to play through and record. Now I've done that and I have the travelling party back at home in Appaloosa Plains I have to get 1 hour and 10 minutes worth of game play down to 10 minutes total to have a 30 minutes video. That's my task for today.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,721 Member
    As expected. there wasn't much time to play, but here are at least some comments.

@ArtaziousDamious Thank you. It's a custom little island by Rflong7 I'm playing in, which means there won't be much of a city vibe and no vampires. However, there's much that's useful even on a little island in that EP. Good luck with your supernatural/princess story! I never played in Starlight Shores, but I can see the attempt to sell supernatural traits as magical tricks in the future in that world. Good luck!

@emorrill Thank you for the well wishes. Good to hear that your family travel went rather well, except for the car experience.
    I guess my mother's hip has a chance of improving, but her mind not so much. It's... difficult. Let's see how the court proceedings will turn out. We unfortunately missed the window to deal with this on our own terms, because my mom tends to trust nobody, and now someone else will decide. Which doesn't help her mental state - understandably so and rather a good sign with regard of her seeing what's at stake - but of course everyone else "is at fault". Enough of that.
    Leprosy? I have to look whether my sims lose a finger every time I add an EP, I guess :lol: .

@Brandontaylor I hope you'll get some kind of computer that works for you needs soon. Losing your sims completely is not a nice experience.

@Nikkei_Simmer Ha, terse letters work? Good to hear! Those pics cracked me up!

@Karritz Given how unwieldy your game is by now, that sounds like quite the task. Good luck!

As for my game, not much has happened, as I already said. MIss Lee Hua is Mrs. Lee Stewart by now, as she actually married the father of her child Tameka without my interference. As usual, I will leave them mostly to their own devices. I still have to hand out houses for the sims. It's funny to see how difficult the economy is on the sims without some of the later EP's. Or it's my fault, because those hedges I use on most houses are not cheap.

Anyway, the only thing remarkable was a little surprise by the EA App I experienced. It has inbuilt time travel now!
    hsLf1Qz.jpg
    Who would have thought! In a bout of nostalgia, the EA App brought me back to the times when people were still eagerly awaiting the release of Sims3, sitting on the edge of their chairs in excitement, quivering in anticipation! Thanks for bringing those feelings back to people like me who have missed those times. I have to admit that I ignored the suggestion the message made and simply tried my luck of starting the game again, and this round, time shifted to the correct spot and the game started. I didn't grow any horns or turned green, so phew, time anomalies avoided.

Happy simming, everyone!
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,174 Member
    I'm slow to reply and I know I haven't been making many posts on here lately, but..

@emorrill
    ^Well there ya go! :smiley: 👍🏻 Lots of bands do that with new albums and such.
    That video was VERY well done!! :star: Great job! :smiley: I was impressed! Pat yourself on the back. 👏🏻 Pretty song too, especially with the flute. :blush: And then they're all talking about the video afterward, that was cute. 😄

Yes, (in response to bands changing their style), being a fan of music almost in general, I'm well aware of that. ;) Sometimes with the accusation of 'fans' from selling out or such things.. but I do think it's ultimately the artist that decides what music they want to make and why.. If a band has a long career you can't expect them to make the same music at 55 as they did when they were in their early 20's... <_<... anyway..

Thanks about the video, it was really my first attempt. Self critical voice also tells me that maybe I layered to many things in there, or tried to on occasion cram to much in over to little time for instance with there being these transparent images of them also showing at the same time, and perhaps switching to rapidly between angles sometimes, but I didn't want to make it look to static and, since it was a 'low energy' song, it didn't make sense to make animations running around and rocking out to hard, and also.. the animations were simpler to make with them standing in the same spot. ;)

Interesting you like the flute part, but I'm not gonna take compliments about the music to heart to much as it is AI generated. That being said, of course, I do have influence over the result, of course. ;) The fact that the band uses a flute is inspired by celtic punk band Greenland Whalefishers.. which is pretty much what inspired me to make this band in the first place...
    Here's a song that exemplifies among other things how this band uses the flute, and this also the sound I first imagined my little band had. ;)

Greenland Whalefishers - Four Season Song

It's interesting I discovered this band by accident when I stumbled into a bar late one night when they were playing, and I had so much fun I was instantly hooked on this celtic punk thing.. and that's why I want my little group of sims 3 party animals to recreate the same thing. ;)

That is a cute teenager in your following post. I like the pictures where she is by the fire place thing outside. I've had some teenagers go prom before and it has always ended well, but they didn't get nervous and vomit beforehand. Is that a thing (in the game) or did you make that up? :P

@coco Thanks. ;) That's why I'm always careful to mention that the songs are AI. I don't want to trick anyone to thinking that it's from a real person or band. Or worse, I don't really want to steal attention from real working musicians. Then again, this little project of mine probably won't get enough attention to be a threat to anyone, but I can imagine that real artists that make a living off of music are going to be a little skeptical of this AI thing.. so in a way I do feel a little guilty for entertaining myself by creating AI music...

@Turjan Well that's a new one.. I frequently get the message that the app just failed to load the game, but not that it hasn't yet been released...

~~~~~~~

I haven't opened the game much to play in the usual way lately, except for one 'joke game' which I'm not sharing on here. :P So yeah, I do wish I had more motivation to continue with the usual posts, but I'm not there yet, so I have already decided to let it run it's course and hope the motivation returns again later.. maybe I'll start sharing updates again in september and taking more part in the community when I return from my vacation in august (depending on what the new forum looks like), but yeah. Stuff. :P

• Options
    @Turjan

Welcome back, good the move went well<,
    Glad you got a little playtime in, it looks like a fun save.

• Options
    edited June 22
    Here is a little update from Bridgeport

V6IJ7W5.jpeg

Fq6THbB.jpeg

VRdZ2SI.jpeg

h9nDzgP.jpeg

Caroline enjoyed some soaking at her huge balchony.

Will try to share the others soon

• Options
    Replies/Comments time!

@Nikkei_Simmer That dang Arezzo Counter. :unamused: Still making the rounds after all these years... I feel so bad for the creator of it. :( Anyhoo!
    It su'cks sometimes having to do your favorite sims over, but sometimes they end up looking better. ;) Which it sounds like happened in this case for you?
    Kimber is very pretty. :) (I think I can guess why her nickname might be "Jugs..." :smirk: )
    Nice cc plane there! 👍🏻
    Nice update. :) I liked Haruo's "There's something fishy going on" face. That was captured perfectly. And also River's nervous expressions. :lol:
    Holy machete!!! :open_mouth::joy:

@MiataPlay
    emorrill Thank you! That hair is awesome! There is a whole blog dedicated to natural black hairstyles that I got the hair from. I'll get back to you with a link soon. :)
    ^No worries, I found it already. :lol: Based on your description of the blog there. 👍🏻 So no worries about sending a link. There's some nice cc over there! :grin: Thanks!

@Silverofdreams30 Nooooo! How could you possibly delete a photo with the handsome Devon in it?? ;):p:kissing_heart: Can you reupload it to show me sometime, or is it gone forever? Or really not even worth it? :lol:
    Yeah Kijiko is awesome with the anime hair. :star:
    Cute pics of Caroline. :blush: Still love her hair. :)

@BrandonTaylor Awww... :( It's so hard going from a gaming laptop with all the goods, to a plain old computer/laptop. I'm sorry... I hope you can save up enough money soon to treat yourself to a new computer. 🙏🏻 Times are so hard right now, it's hard to even find a way to save money. :pensive: Anyhoo, enough of that depressing life fact. :p lol
    Yeah I did see the tornado warning you shared on Facebook. I thought that was crazy! But yay for the season slowing down for y'all too. It's the one reason I hate living out here in AR... :confused: That and the ticks, chiggers, and spiders. But other than that, it's lovely. Never had to worry about any of that stuff out West, except spiders of course because they are everywhere.
    OMGosh I was supposed to start creating Madam Rakepick for you! :open_mouth: Good glory forgive me for forgetting! (I forget things often all to often anymore... 😖 ) I'll add that to my "to do" list. I wanted to ask first: Do you have custom sliders in your game?

@Karritz Wow! That's a lot of time to condense down into 10 minutes. But you seem to manage to pull it off very well every time. :blush: 👍🏻 Have fun! :)

@Turjan Thanks. :) Yeah I don't even want to think about that tire fiasco anymore...I'd soon as forget it. It was nutso! :grimace:
    I see about your mom. I'm so sorry you have to go through all that. :( My mother in law is also one that doesn't trust anybody either and honestly it's just sad to me. I've always been instantly trusting of everyone I meet, it's just who I am. And while I've been burned before and don't trust *as* easily as I did in my youth, I still never want to get to the point that I never trust anyone ever again. I can't live like that, because I feel I would losing a big part of myself. But that's just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and with my MIL, it's always someone else's fault too... Sigh
    Bless you both. 💜
    Leprosy? I have to look whether my sims lose a finger every time I add an EP, I guess :lol:
    ^Ha ha! Nice one. :lol:
    That's an interesting pop up from the EA App... I guess I'm confused! :lol:

@Sprottenham Thanks for the reply comments. :blush: And ditto!
    We are always critical of our own work, but seriously, it was a great video. 👍🏻 :)
    I mainly thought it was cool how you had the sim performing the flute part; but of course the music coming from it was pretty. 🎵
    It's interesting I discovered this band by accident when I stumbled into a bar late one night when they were playing, and I had so much fun I was instantly hooked on this celtic punk thing.. and that's why I want my little group of sims 3 party animals to recreate the same thing. ;)
    ^Right on. 👍🏻 :grin: I love that kind of inspiration!
    And that was an interesting song... Music is such the spice of life. I love all kinds!! 💕
    I've had some teenagers go prom before and it has always ended well, but they didn't get nervous and vomit beforehand. Is that a thing (in the game) or did you make that up? :P
    ^Oh I just made that up. :p Lol! She was pregnant at the time because I was trying something out so I thought I would find a way to incorporate the vomiting without revealing that she was pregnant. Which didn't acutally happen remember? ;) It was an "alternate reality." :p Sorry, I'm silly sometimes. :mrgreen:
    I haven't opened the game much to play in the usual way lately, except for one 'joke game' which I'm not sharing on here. :P
    ^LOL! I see you do it too! :lol: I think we all do actually. ;) It's nice to have one of those saves that you just dork around and do whatever the hey you feel like without sharing it on here. 👍🏻 😁
    Hope you get your motivation back soon. :)

My plan is to get another update together for y'all today (Saturday) so we'll see how that goes amidst all the other stuff I gotta do. :p

Stay tuned my friends and Sim on! :star:
  • Options
    @emorrill

Sadly deleted,
    but I have other stuff to show in my new update.
  • Options
    edited June 22
    Here is the other images from my recent update

zHl2gLy.jpg

Caroline was sent to greet Devin ( Devon?),
    and she went all to his own home.

cfbsRdR.jpg

They got along and started to flirt

W357SwD.jpg

Both looked content ( not a couple it just sorta happened)

JF1gEXT.jpg

Zack was in the eating contest but gave up, these 3 still on it

cTlIkc1.jpg

Marina Prattle

p4kmK5F.jpg

Bridgeport

• Options
    edited June 22
    emorrill wrote: »
    Replies/Comments time!

@Nikkei_Simmer That dang Arezzo Counter. :unamused: Still making the rounds after all these years... I feel so bad for the creator of it. :( Anyhoo!
    It su'cks sometimes having to do your favorite sims over, but sometimes they end up looking better. ;) Which it sounds like happened in this case for you?
    Kimber is very pretty. :) (I think I can guess why her nickname might be "Jugs..." :smirk: )
    Nice cc plane there! 👍🏻
    Nice update. :) I liked Haruo's "There's something fishy going on" face. That was captured perfectly. And also River's nervous expressions. :lol:
    Holy machete!!! :open_mouth::joy:

Yeah, first time in the time I've played Sims that I got hit with it. So luckily I knew how to deal with it after hearing how all the other people dealt with their "infections". I just said "hell with it" and nuked my mods folder and replaced everything from the backups. I lost my JAG sims from a while back when my laptop went down. so it wasn't much of a problem. I want to make them as accurate to the TV show as possible, which is why I'm starting out with the OCs (My personal created JAG characters that I use in my fanfictions) first. Once I get them the way I want them to look, I wanna start working on Harm, Mac and Meg.
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    You remember how she looked in "JAGInsanity" way back in 2017. You're right. 🤣 Her squadron-mates (though not to her face...she is the XO after all) admire her "miraculous superstructure" in naval terms. And yeah...naval aviators and air force pilots always end up getting call-signs that aren't too flattering. How Animal got his is a bit too tasteless to recount here. If you really want to know you can go to my fanfic.net account...and read the Christmas Story...there.
    I still have to figure out how to rip aircraft from FSX to turn them into Sims 3 cc... that F-14D Tomcat is actually an FSX screenshot which considering is a 2006 game, the graphics coincide nicely with "The Sims 3", just that there's more trees. :smiley:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Oh yes, you did have more pics of Devin to share. :smiley: Yay! :mrgreen: He's so so so handsome! I like the makeover you did with him. <3
    (Sorry I spelled his name as Devon, that was incorrect! :grimace: I am so ashamed of myself, because I should know better regarding an EA Sim hottie like that! :lol: )
    He and Caroline look really good together. :smirk:
    I like a hot dog every now and again, but I dunno how Sims (or people) could eat that many in a contest. :flushed:
    That's a pretty hairstyle Marina has too. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer You're very fortunate to have known how to take care of the Arezzo counter before it was ruining everyone's games. :star: You are braver than me for completely purging your mods folder though. :lol: I have cc from years ago that can't be found on the internet anymore so that's just something I'll never do. There's some cc that I'm like Gollum about: "My precious!" :p
    I want to make them as accurate to the TV show as possible, which is why I'm starting out with the OCs (My personal created JAG characters that I use in my fanfictions) first. Once I get them the way I want them to look, I wanna start working on Harm, Mac and Meg.
    ^Totally understandable. 👍🏻
    I need the link to your fanfic.net page so I can bookmark it. ☑

Before I begin another episode of my random gameplay in Hidden Springs, I had to show y'all something:

I was putting down a home in the world - for a reason I will share later :mrgreen: - and as I was doing so, I was met with this utterly gorgeous scene in the background! :open_mouth:

53808489076_1313acba36_b.jpg

I mean, I was completely awestruck by it! :love: My breath taken away. The lake, the green hills, the towering mountains, and the rich blue
    sky with wispy clouds. 💕 Oh I'd give anything to have a view like that through my home windows! And I was thrilled that the family I am moving into this home will have such a view because they are very much deserving of it. :blush:

Once again y'all, Hidden Springs is quite possibly the most beautiful Sims 3 world EA made. :star:<3
  • Options
    Hey friends! 😊

Time for another episode of: Emorrill's Random Gameplay: Revisiting Sam's Hidden Springs Save Edition!
    (I hope y'all aren't getting sick of these posts. 😛😘 This is Part 7! 😆 And I still have a few more households to visit.)

This is a long post y'all - picture heavy - so prepare yourselves. 😜

I was doing some cc hunting before continuing my fixes and makeovers - which I really shouldn't be doing because I have PLENTY of cc as it is, but as some folks say, "You can never have enough." 😁 I decided to test out a couple of new hairs I found on Evelyn because that was the current household I was playing. I would've tried them on Meina, but she was on a free weekend vacation. 😆

I'm glad I tried them on Evelyn though because...you'll see. 😉

This is a very cute, short hairstyle (kinda reminds me of styles I saw in my high school days...), but it's not the right fit for teen Evelyn imo.

53807557032_ab18c2f440_b.jpg

53808925080_fa45091df0_b.jpg

This next hair, I wasn't expecting to look so cute on Evelyn, but it totally does! 😃 Who agrees with me?

53807557057_c6b01fd383_b.jpg

I love the cute little bun on the side. 😊

53808925100_0d6c836061_b.jpg

I thought maybe I would switch out the style when she wears something Formal - give her a fancy up-do or something - but she was giving me this vibe like, "No, I love it Goddess. Please don't change it for anything!" 😉

53808489331_4a4424646a_b.jpg

She is still such a pretty pretty little lady. ⭐

53808813784_90c02569c9_b.jpg

**These two hairs I found are old ones from ButterflySims that I found on the "Paysites Must Be Destroyed" website. I do not know if I'm allowed to link that site on here, but just Google it (adding "Sims 3" to the search) and you'll find it. I tell y'all what, I've found some nice gems on there! 👍🏻 **

Like this Mexican style sink:

53808728743_9df15c37ff_b.jpg

Anyhoo!

Charles came over early to see her before they headed out to Prom.

Oh, I forgot to mention: I'm back to playing the Original Save (not my alternate one where Evelyn is preggers 😉) so Prom is happening again. 😛

Evelyn was in the middle of whipping up some autumn salad - with a touch of fresh basil from their garden added in - just as Charles arrived. Yum! So she dished up some for him.

53808489416_e11480e393_b.jpg

Afterward, I had them engage in their very first kiss - basil breath and all 😆 - because in my mind they were already together after having the most perfect Prom in the history of my Sims game. 🥰

53808489421_b1b8264a0f_b.jpg

53808489431_4c783302ea_b.jpg

They are so adorable! 💕

53808925185_f46e391d7c_b.jpg

Naturally they both wanted some more of that! 😜

53807557237_5cc1ba4192_b.jpg

Prom went awesomely again in this Original Save. 👍🏻 They just didn't share their first kiss there because I already made it happen! lol! But he did ask her to go Steady, like last time, and she was named Prom Queen again. 👑

After it rained the next day, I had to capture a couple of shots of Evelyn playing in a rain puddle while toting her cute bamboo umbrella. 😊

53808728778_272779e5f2_b.jpg

53808489406_c5b368ec88_b.jpg

Ever zoomed in on a Sim reading the newspaper, just to see if you could make out any of the headlines? 😄 I never have before, so I did that. Can only see blurry pictures of Sims 2 sims. Darn! Lol!

53808489396_280e53825d_b.jpg

That night an alien showed up while Evelyn was sound asleep - Meina was still out of town - and Dragon was having none of that!!! He promptly went over and attacked the alien! 😂👍🏻

53808925195_1ba18a3b2d_b.jpg

53808813939_528f8ddb22_b.jpg

She was offended! While Dragon thought it was hilarious! 🤣

53808728828_401c555d59_b.jpg

Next he started chasing her:

53808925205_d9632358d9_b.jpg

You'd think that would've sent the alien on her way, but no. She stopped to admire the Recyling Bin by the curb.

"Hmm. They're making progress." 👍🏻

53808489466_f3e0f1bb6c_b.jpg

"There's hope for this civilization yet," she thinks as she types in some final notes on her electronic pad.

Then she took off. 😉

Well y'all, once Meina returned home it was time for me to say Goodbye to the Kwons and move on to another household... I had a lot of fun playing with them. 😊 So it was bittersweet.

The next household I moved on to was The Debutante Household.

Since I did a fresh reset of the whole town, the three were standing on the front porch. Which was convienient for me because I had them all right there to work on. 👍🏻

53808813969_2b4eec25e8_b.jpg

Now, I had already given this household a makeover during Sam's story run, so I knew I wouldn't have to do much but give them new skins. Thankfully I hadn't ditched any of their hairstyles.... ⭐ Woo hoo!
    (If you want to see how they originally look, refer to the link I provided above ^ )

Also, the guy in this household is not an original member, I just added him in back then because he was the very first hottie male sim I ever made so he's special and I like to have him around. 🥰 Naturally I picked on him first.

His name is Clint Hansen. 💗 And he already looks hott even without cc skin...

53807557272_67db9175a3_b.jpg

Some of you may remember him. He was a random sim I created to check out the world of Monte Vista back in the day and I had him romance up this household of sisters - I forget who they are - and it was just a fun as heck save to play! 😄 I sadly don't have that save anymore... 😥

But you'd probably more notably remember him as Alan Anderton the leading man in my Christmas Card Lost to Time story. 😊

But anyway, I slapped my favorite skin on him for my guys and viola! He's still so handsome of course. 🥰

53807557297_81ac5dca46_b.jpg

53807557312_bb46f039d1_b.jpg

I do check all of their clothing to make sure it's ok and when I happened upon his swimwear, my eyes lit up. 😍

53807557322_54bd31d087_b.jpg

I gave him some better Outerwear. I love this jacket. 👍🏻

53807557332_7f978beec0_b.jpg

Next I picked on Jenny Lho, cause she's quite the ball of sunshine! 🤣

53808814019_1af8e2dcf9_b.jpg
    ^You know, for being a "Childish" sim, she doesn't seem too happy like most children are... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really wanted to find a new hairstyle for her, but all the ones I tried on her just didn't look good. So I kept the one she had on.

After some new skin and eyes...

53808489546_8a08196223_b.jpg

53808925250_48be906fd2_b.jpg

...I went to check on her clothes.

No clue why her Formalwear looks like this based on her personality. 😕

53808489541_435b4fe5c3_b.jpg

And I really can't remember if I changed it or not...

I did get a little creative with her Outerwear though, just because I felt like it.

53808728893_d09280687b_b.jpg
    ^I'll admit that's not the best cc outfit, but when you switch up the colors it can look better. Not that any of you care! 🤣 Just me rambling again. lol

Aaaaaand even after her lovely makeover she's still not happy with me. Or about life in general...

53808728903_048d1011eb_b.jpg

Moving on to Blake Grayson.

I think at the time I had simply given her new hair and clothes cause I don't use that dark eyeliner on very many of my sims...Unless they are Goth or something. 😛

53808925265_589945e8f2_b.jpg
    ^And there's been a lot of "permasmiles" on Sims here in Hidden Springs as well...

After giving her new skin, eyeliner, and eyes, I decided to change her hairstyle because I really don't like the one she has on (that's one I should've purged honestly. :neutral: ). So I decided to try that new hairstyle I found on her:

53808489551_99b83accf1_b.jpg

It fits, but it gives her this mom look and...she's not a mom. 😛 She and her bestie Jenny are tearing up the town in their early 20s on their parent's dollars! 😄 So I went with something else.

53808728918_fd0645f5db_b.jpg
    ^Better. ⭐

Oh and I gave her new shoes too. I love these shoes. 💜

53808489586_3c5aa6c853_b.jpg

As I looked at her clothes she was giving me Barbie vibes...

53807557417_29634f1456_b.jpg

Here's her in her swimwear for all the guys viewing this post. 😊 (Since I'm always sharing my sim guys shirtless for the ladies on here as well as myself. 😆😁👍🏻 )

53808814104_03d0aaac30_b.jpg

This was her Outerwear... 😬

53808925325_bfe0422b82_b.jpg

Needless to say I changed it - sorry I didn't snap a picture. I didn't have Seasons installed when I first started playing in Sam's world so it's been interesting to see what the game has given everyone lately. 😆

I didn't play for them for very long, but here's some photos I snapped when I did.

Clint on the pool lounger looking sexy as always. 😍

53808728958_cc215d9759_b.jpg

He tried to do a righteous dive for Blake, but slipped off the diving board and belly flopped instead. 😆

53807557442_01255ef32b_b.jpg

I'm pretending that Clint was looking for some roommates and the two bestie gals thought he was hot stuff so they gladly offered him a place to live, especially if he would be helping to pay rent. 👍🏻 That meant more money in their pockets for partying, buying clothes, or whatever. 😏

And I don't think I would have Clint get romantically involved with either of the two, but if I had to choose, I would of course choose Blake over grumpy Jenny...

Anyhoo, later he did a successful dive. ⭐

53808728993_4724811d27_b.jpg

*SPLASH*

53807557512_6e37992fe6_b.jpg

I tested some "Barbiecore" cc on Blake and...the skirt looks off to me and it doesn't fit the sim right. 😕 (No offense to the creator). But I do like the top. 👍🏻

53807557517_a82a8d8e1e_b.jpg
    ^Another pic for the guys on here. 😉

Here's Clint dancing in his swimwear. 😜 He has such a beautiful, handsome smile! 💗

53808925065_729136cb4c_b.jpg

And that's it for the Debutante Household. They're pretty boring. 😆 Clint for sure livened that place up...

Anyway! Moving on to the Chesterfield Household! I've been excited to revisit this one because of Bruce. He's another hottie. 🥰 And one who made it in the Top 5 of my Hottie Male Premades List!

WHAAAAAT!? I got rid of the hair I had on him too!?!? 😫

53808728648_f3d86b7cde_b.jpg
    ^Y'all this is just driving me crazy!!!

It's ok though emorrill...it's ok. 👌🏻 (I told myself.) You gotta have something else that is similar enough...it's gonna be alright.

But I didn't. 🙁 Not cc hair anyway, so I had to settle for this EA hair. Sigh...

53808728643_fdc8f3fc67_b.jpg

53808728628_ded56c6fd7_b.jpg

He's still handsome...

53808925060_7a735295ce_b.jpg

...but I've been on a hunt to find the hair I had on him during Sam's story run and I haven't had any luck yet... 😔

Anyway y'all remember that Bruce was the guy Emma was dating before she and Sam finally hooked up right? 😉 He was a good guy and very sweet to Emma, but Sam was always better! 😄⭐

Bruce has two sons named Dennis and Scott. Here he is playing Basketball with Scott.
    Scott was killing it with the slam dunks; all the while Bruce was still lamenting over the fact that "that darn Sam Beckett" stole the perfect girl away from him! 🤣😛

53808728613_dc764d57b1_b.jpg

I really don't like Scott's look...mainly because of his ponytail and earrings.

53808925035_33d970dfc2_b.jpg

But I wasn't changing anything on him except giving him a new skin and clothes. So while I had the camera on him I decided to throw him into CAS.

Here's the new Scott Chesterfield.

53808813714_2106918413_b.jpg

Once I honed in on Dennis, the older of the two boys, I threw him into CAS as well.

I forgot that I had aged up Dennis - just as I did Evelyn - during Sam's story run so he's a YA now.

53808728598_c48880aa3e_b.jpg

I quickly discovered that he had the poo-colored hair. 🤮💩 (Why EA? Just why??) So I made his hair darker and put in a hint of red for the fun of it. And after new skin and eyes here is the new Dennis Chesterfield.

53808924985_000bcaf472_b.jpg

53808924980_d4d1b3713d_b.jpg

He's kinda cute. 👍🏻 Although I'm not sure how I feel about that facial hair, but sometimes I do like to give Sims features or traits that I don't particularly like because it's good to have variety in the game. I mean, they can't all be sexy guys that I am 100% attracted to! 😜

Anyway, the Chesterfield home lot is awesome! ⭐ They have their own private pond with two bridge walkways leading to seating area:

53808728578_6662ba4193_b.jpg

And a very nice pool area (I LOVE the rocks behind the rock fountain!) albeit a very small pool:

53807556897_81997e4cac_b.jpg

And the painted terrain giant stepping stones towards the firepit is just cute. 😊

53808924975_48a840db6b_b.jpg

Whoever from EA built this house, they went all out with it and I love it! ⭐ Kudos!

When I checked out the inside I saw that I had already added some nice touches to the home during Sam's story run, like these throw pillows on the couch. 👍🏻

53808813669_73b057d197_b.jpg

Umm, why did I keep the drapes looking like that?? 😬 Doesn't match the style in the room...

53808489151_999423d0d0_b.jpg

Much better. ⭐

53808728508_443df061b3_b.jpg

Later that evening Bruce caught a pretty nice sized catfish.

53808728503_3a01ba9b6e_b.jpg

Dennis couldn't care less about nature, or life in Hidden Springs...it's why he resents his father so much for moving them out of the big city to live in the country. They are not on speaking terms. (Both are in the Red towards each other, which made me sad to see. 😥 I had forgotten.)

So that night - now that he's an adult - Dennis headed on over to Lars DiscoTech to party the night away. 🎵

I glimpsed at his relantionship panel and I didn't realize he and Francisca Vanderburg are Romantic Interests! 😮 So in that regard I had him invite her to join him at Lars.

You coulda picked a better spot to make that phone call buddy! 🤣

53808924925_20a0176ce5_b.jpg

When Fransisca arrived he got all kinds of excited!

53808813604_2d5f9830be_b.jpg

But it's not what you think...

It was all because she's a 4-star Celebrity. 😐 They're dating...and he still freaks out about how she's a celeb. Sims...I tell ya. 😄

He swiftly pulled her in for a kiss...mainly to let everyone know that the famous "lost" Vanderburg child is all his.

53808489096_3299ea8218_b.jpg

And that's where I decided to end the episode because it's already too long! 😄

Hope y'all enjoyed it and stay tuned for what happens next in Sam's Hidden Springs world! Thanks for reading. 💗

TTFN!