The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,826 Member
    Chapter Fifteen Part I: Conspiracy Theories

Bella reaches boiling point as For the Love of a Woman is greenlit and she is shunned by the cast and hopefuls. Hattie makes a horrifying discovery about her brother’s girlfriend that unravels everything she thought she knew.

kanscux17tf9.png
    Gen-5-982x250-1-1.jpg
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,742 Member
    edited November 2023
    Hello, everyone!
    My vacation is just around the corner which means more time for gaming!
    How's everything? I've checked the last two pages and I could see some old faces and some new ones. *waves*

I've been simming since November 15th. There were two holidays and I ended up giving a break to Dead by Daylight.
    Let me share what has happened:

53366312539_0a0b26f413_z.jpgScreenshot-3 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    I'm not sure if someone remembers Martin. He lived in Roaring Heights and asked his maid to move in and become his assistant and lover. Roaring Heights is gorgeous, but full of problems. So, after a lot of attempts, Martin has finally settled down in Starlight Shores.

53365104762_8e965b7ed5_z.jpgScreenshot-35 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Here's Fred Young, the maid from Roaring Heights. He didn't have traits, but now he does. Since Martin is wealthy (I exchanged his house with the Simovitch one so as to get a fortune), Fred sees to the house and the plumbing problems and works at the local bookstore, which is owned by Martin.

53365105347_8108c4c624_z.jpgScreenshot-12 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    I also removed all the dependencies on Roaring Heights items from ALL townies. Yup, I saved EVERYONE from that town, however, instead of deleting the population of Starlight Shores, I chose to add Martin's best friends to the neighborhood and the rest of the sims were distributed in France, China and Egypt.

This is the first dinner party that Martin throw in his new town, we can see Elliot Nest dancing with Virginia Supine; Fred is talking to Michael Dandy (who still has the richest manor in town) and Martin with Mark Davis-Wheeler. I just decided to reset all sims, so their new romances and children weren't saved.

53365108452_7a89d32b12_z.jpgScreenshot-122 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    This is Ainsley Andrews as a paparazzi in China.

53366205548_386faf972d_z.jpgScreenshot-204 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    This is the Roaring Heights house that I added to Starlight Shores. I had to mirror it in order to fit the lot better. The facade faces this road and Martin's bedroom has a view to the Starlight Shores sign on the hills. I must admit that the hills in Starlight Shores are a bit ugly.

53365112352_2bb4e45561_z.jpgScreenshot-203 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

53366451745_f91e9c563e_z.jpgScreenshot-161 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Martin is a writer and adventurer. This is one of my favorite shots.

53366202338_f727c41fea_z.jpgScreenshot-41 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    As I mentioned, Martin and Fred have an affair. As Fred has commitment Issues, I often have Martin break up with him so that they can go out with others.

53366201883_93f0b7621d_z.jpgScreenshot-120 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Martin has a romance in China with Bao Louie. He often stays in his house. I'm looking forward to buying a house in China for the first time.

53365110392_b2c66b03d7_z.jpgScreenshot-49 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Fred has a very cool romance with Bryce Savage. He left work and decided to chill out at Los Sueños Private Club. He watched his show and they went out...

53365110582_72b89522aa_z.jpgScreenshot-58 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    I told a friend of mine that this was a whoohoo save. These two are always interested in that.

--- x --- x ---

I also want to share that I created Yun-Jin Lee for The Sims 3 and I uploaded her to the Exchange these days:
    53366244563_174e98e3ed_z.jpgScreenshot-22 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Link to her Exchange

• SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited November 2023
    Music:: The Pogues - A fairytale of New York

Quite possibly my favourite christmas song of all time...

nCs8aGF.jpg

eW0r7wy.jpg

Got on a lucky one
    Came in eighteen to one
    I've got a feeling
    This year's for me and you
    So happy Christmas
    I love you baby
    I can see a better time
    When all our dreams come true

QtXxmNP.jpg

They've got cars big as bars
    They've got rivers of gold
    But the wind goes right through you
    It's no place for the old
    When you first took my hand
    On a cold Christmas Eve
    You promised me
    Broadway was waiting for me

Xqur2gE.jpg

mewo8oB.jpg

The boys of the BPPD choir
    Were singing Galway Bay
    And the bells were ringing out
    For Christmas day

KDnNcXM.jpg

HwhP4ob.jpg

Rest in peace Shane MacGowan you dirty old punk!
    The Bushweeds salute you - you've been a great inspiration for this band, more than you will ever know. ;)

And Kirsty MacColl, too. Thank you for the music..
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 958 Member
    @Sprottenham
    Great song. My favorite is "Christmas in New York" by Shilelagh Law.
    Always enjoy your posts.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
    edited December 2023
    @MamaSimTee Thanks, it's good to know that someone appreciates the junk that I put out. ;) My last post wasn't what I thought I would make, it was a bit of a spur of the moment decision because I just read the news... then I had some doubts about it, because they song in question does have some foul language in it (which I did my best to censor...), but.. I just had to risk it and do it anyway. ;)

I also created a couple poses seen in the last two pictures, the ones used for the guitarist and vocalist. Not perfect, especially not the fingers by the fretboard, but I'm learning by doing... fingers gripping objects at various angles is still some of what I find most difficult when it comes to making poses...

I see your favourite song goes a little bit in the same vein with having New York in the title and a bit of a folky sound, so it's cool. ;)
    th1das9.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,105 Member
    Hey y'all. I'm back. :) Been decorating the house on my day off today. 👍🏻

Are y'all ready for the Christmas season? :mrgreen: 🎄 I can't believe its December 1st already! :open_mouth: I swear the older I get, the faster time passes...
    My daughter will be 13 in January. :flushed: So I will officially be the mother of a teenager. How the hey did that happen!? :scream:

Anyhoo, I thought I would get some comments in before hubby and I go out to dinner.

@GraceyManor Your Christmas story sounds great so far and is already drawing me in. :smiley: When will you post more? Lol at that funny misunderstanding between you and @Cororon :joy: That gave me a good chuckle.

@Turjan Enjoyed your posts about Evan and Agnes. <3 And I love the changes you made to their home. :star: It looks so much better!

@MamaSimTee Always great to see you on here more often. :blush:

@hushfirefly
    He has the Loves The Cold trait, so he'll be fine out there ;)
    ^Sounds like me. :mrgreen: Everyone here in Arkansas thinks I'm crazy for loving the cold weather. :p

@lizzielilyy I'm enjoying your story posts as always. :)

@Sprottenham Iiiinnteresting Christmas song there. :p Oh. I see that it was a tribute. Very sweet. 💜

@thuggishsplicer Hey M! :smiley: Always great to see you pop in and know that you're doing well. I enjoyed your post. :) Glad you can get more playing time in. I wish I could say the same...
    Working retail doesn't give me much time off for the Holidays unfortunately. *sigh* :pensive:

Hope life is treating y'all well and that you have a lovely Christmas this year. <3 I'll try to pop in as often as I can. The boss has me down working an extra day of the week due to the Holidays.

Keep the posts coming! 👍🏻

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 958 Member
    @MamaSimTee Thanks, it's good to know that someone appreciates the junk that I put out. ;) My last post wasn't what I thought I would make, it was a bit of a spur of the moment decision because I just read the news... then I had some doubts about it, because they song in question does have some foul language in it (which I did my best to censor...), but.. I just had to risk it and do it anyway. ;)

I also created a couple poses seen in the last two pictures, the ones used for the guitarist and vocalist. Not perfect, especially not the fingers by the fretboard, but I'm learning by doing... fingers gripping objects at various angles is still some of what I find most difficult when it comes to making poses...

I see your favourite song goes a little bit in the same vein with having New York in the title and a bit of a folky sound, so it's cool. ;)

You would think that being from NY and love Irish bands, I would've known he died. I didn't realize it until AFTER I saw your post. I was so sad.

The song I posted about was written just after 9-11 (the video makes me cry). If I'm not the right state of mind when I hear it, I burst into tears.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,076 Member
    @emorrill
    Thanks. And right now actually. XD

Screenshot-74.jpg
    The tree lighting ceremony was a tapestry of light and laughter, a scene from a picture-perfect Christmas card. Emma stood amidst the families and couples, feeling a sense of belonging that had eluded her in the city. The mayor gave a heartfelt speech, the choir sang with gusto, and when the tree lit up, a collective gasp of delight rose into the chilly evening air.

Meanwhile, Jack and his team at the fire station were enjoying a rare moment of calm, sharing stories and holiday plans. The camaraderie among them was strong, a brotherhood forged in fire and trust. However, their peace was short-lived. The alarm sounded, jolting them into action. A fire had broken out at a historic residence - Emma's new home.

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Emma, oblivious to the unfolding drama, decided to leave the ceremony early, craving the quiet comfort of her home. As she turned onto her street, the blaring sirens and flashing lights shattered her peaceful reverie. Her heart sank as she saw the source - her own house, with flames licking at the windows, devouring her newfound sanctuary.

Screenshot-79.jpg
    Jack, fully geared and focused, was directing his team with precision, a calm force amidst the chaos. When he saw Emma, her face a mask of shock and fear, something tugged at his heart. He approached her, his voice gentle yet firm, "Miss, please stay back. We're doing everything we can."

Screenshot-78.jpg
    Emma could only nod, her eyes fixed on the flames. The firefighters moved with practiced efficiency, battling the blaze that threatened to consume the old timber structure. Jack couldn't help but steal glances at Emma, her distress echoing in him.

Screenshot-80.jpg
    After what felt like an eternity, the fire was under control. Jack approached Emma again, this time with a softer expression. "The fire's out. I'm sorry about your home. We managed to contain it to one section, but there's significant damage."

Screenshot-83.jpg
    Emma's eyes welled up, a mix of relief and despair. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I don't know what I would have done if..."

Screenshot-81.jpg
    Jack interrupted gently, "You're safe, that's what matters. We'll help with whatever you need. It's what we do."

Screenshot-82.jpg
    As they stood there, the snow gently falling around them, a bond was formed - born from a moment of vulnerability and the innate human connection that emerges in times of crisis. Emma, who had come to Graymont Bay seeking a new beginning,

Screenshot-84.jpg
    found herself at the heart of a story she never expected -

Screenshot-85.jpg
    one that involved a brave firefighter and a Christmas season that would change everything.

@emorrill Yeah, the story the song tells is perhaps a bit unusual for christmas song... I think the story it tells is kind of romantic, but from a perspective where not everything is all roses and sunshine, as it often is in real life.. and those are excactly the stories I'm a sucker for.. and having a really good melody really helps too.. then I won't care if it's overplayed or whatever. ;)

@MamaSimTee Oh, I didn't know the song was written in part as a response to 9/11. That makes it all the more meaningful. I have never actually been to New York, I'm not even from the U.S., but of course, I do remember 9/11 and how absurd it was. Can't really imagine what it must have been like to be there or in the city when it happened...
    th1das9.png
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 802 Member
    Haven't been playing Sims 3 lately, as I have been playing on my seven year old 2DS and trying to evolve a batch of thirty one Riolu in my attempt at breeding for six females and getting all my planned Wonder Trades on Pokemon UltraSun done before the 3DS Online shuts down in April, and I have sixteen planned Wonder Trades to do before then
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    Chapter 10.1 – September 2023 - Get famous.. or not...

I switched households now to follow Bhavan whom I have never had as an active sim after he became an adult to live on his own. Bhavan will be the main character for a while now, but this update will feature three different sims now, with each of them having their own view on being famous and well known...

Screenshot-37.jpg

There's his colleague Sofia who is finally back at work now and will do almost whatever it takes to gain recognition, fame and approval...

Screenshot-88_edit.jpg

Then there's the front figure, vocalist and guitar player of 'The Bushweeds' who lives on his street and just adopted a little puppy, and who of course eventually also has a desire to break through and become popular at one point - but only if it can happen on her own terms, to spread her music the way she wants too.. not willing to bend over backwards to much to get it...

Screenshot-9.jpg

..and then of course there's Bhavan, local, brave, popular and beloved celebrity fire fighter, who, as irony will have it doesn't want any fame at all, but rather just wants to do his own thing and be left alone as much as possible.....

Todays artbreeder photo:

Chitrakaar,Bhavan.png

Bhavan Chitrakaar (23 years old)

Bhavan is the second youngest child to famous painter Deepak Chitrakaar and famous hit movie composer Laranya Chitrakaar. Having three older siblings in Leya, Palash and Udisha as well as sharing his bedroom with Palash, who loved watching after his little brother, there was never a shortage of someone to hang out with when he grew up. Sometimes this was a little to much for the young Bhavan, and it didn't get much better when the latest additon to the family, his younger sister Nitya, saw the light of day for the first time..
    Bhavan always felt best when he could play all by himself, but he never got much peace from his siblings who always wanted to play with him..

When he started school he quickly became the one to stand up against the bullies, which helped make him also the most popular one among his peers and everyone always wanted to be seen hanging around him..

For himself he could never figure out why, which made him seek out solitude even more... which in turn made the other kids work even harder to get to hang around him... but this never stopped him from standing up for those weaker than him, and he would never hesitate to confront a bully or even give them a good beating if that's what he thought they needed...

For a while as a teenager he considered joining the police force to continue fighting bad guys, though he never really enjoyed fighting to much... he still needed a place where he could make use of his bravery though, and as a young adult he eventually settled for a career in fire fighting... where he quickly, as should be expected, became the most popular at his new workspace and when word spread around elsewhere about this brave new handsome fire fighter, the rest of the entire town began to love him too...

..and there would always be a line of men and women that wanted a piece of him.. but the only one that so far has managed to capture his heart is a young woman called Beate Curious from the outskirts of town over by the military base..
    th1das9.png
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,339 Member

@emorrill
    My two youngest grandsons turn 13 this year, one in September and the other today. All of my grandchildren are teenagers now. My granddaughter is 14 and my eldest grandson is 17 next month. I share your sentiment. Where did the time go?
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited December 2023
    So, my Sims 3 game on my laptop is fully disk installed to update 1.67 so I can use Create a World and avoid having to install the EA app on my laptop.

I wanted to buy some SimPoints, but apparently, I need to install the EA app to do this. I guess I will have to install the EA app on my desktop computer so I can purchase SimPoints. Good thing I have more than one computer.
    Post edited by texansky on
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 857 Member
    Supernatural things
    53373738149_495598407d_k.jpg
    53373738119_10e05b7f05_k.jpg

And a bit of snooping..
    53373606433_bd61e7327d_k.jpg
    Hi everyone!! Aside from new chapters of my story, I am also blogging game guides and advice so most recently I’ve released guides on the skills from Ambitions and recommendations for packs and mods for legacy gameplay!

Chapter Fifteen Part II: For the Love of a Daughter

876r3tq0nw8z.png
    Gen-5-982x250-1-1.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,745 Member
    I'm back!!! Got a used computer off of a family member so I can play the Sims again. However, there is a downside. It's not a good computer for gaming, so I'll probably only be able to use the base game and maybe a couple extra's. Also, I won't be able to play the Goth save anymore since it had all EP's so no more Lily and her family. Lastly, I won't be on here very often like I was prior so it might be common not to hear from me for a few weeks or so between posts.

Other than this, since I didn't have a computer for a few month's, I put some of my time towards building up my Hogwarts Mystery character, he is now a 15 year old Gryffindor, putting him in the late 1980's. I also started a second version with a female character on my old iPhone. I named her Emily Ravenwood and she's in Ravenclaw instead. I've been playing her a bit differently than Brandon Taylor so that it's not completely the same game. I've been saving gems and coins with her so that I can use them later.

The other day, I was over in our Pet's department pulling things off topstock using a topstock cart. I accidentally missed the last step and tumbled backwards off the steps. Luckily, I twisted as I fell so I didn't hit my head but I did land on my knees. My left knee became swollen so I left work early to put ice on it. The swelling went down later that night, but I still have a sore knee today and a small bruise on it. Thankfully, I'm off work for a couple days so I can rest it.

I wanted to share one new song I found recently that I love. Not going to make it a habit of sharing a bunch of songs like I used to though, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ncHf-1Bic
    From Dolly Parton's new Rockstar album, this song is called "I Dreamed About Elvis". It features Ronnie McDowell as Elvis as well as Elvis's original backing group, The Jordanaires.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,198 Member
    Great updates all.
    Next one.. didn't go fully as planned. ;)

Chapter 10.2 – October 2023 - Evening Waltz.

Screenshot-13.jpg

So in this update Bhavan asks his girlfriend Beate to hang out at the park for a while before he goes to work at the fire station, and apparantly she was so excited about his job that he invited her to hang around there while he was working..

Screenshot-38.jpg

..after which I learnt that Beate aspires to be a jazz/soul singer and one day hopes to break through and get a career of her own as a professional musician.. but for now the best she could do was to entertain the local fire squad, which they seemed to enjoy very much though. ;)

Screenshot-59.jpg

After work Bhavan invited her home to his house for dinner, because, well, she's his girlfriend, that's only natural. Not at all because I had hopes that he would want to ask her to move in with him, nope, not at all. o:)

Well, I didn't get that wish fulfilled, because he appears to be pretty content just living on his own, but... I did get something.. not what I planned for, but that's how it happens. ;)
    th1das9.png
    A nice leisure day out on the water :)
    53379360979_927d64359e_k.jpg
    53378127492_7736425319_k.jpg
    Chapter Sixteen: Our Legacy

Hattie’s birthday brings a lot of her past decisions into question and her siblings rocket to fame with the release of For the Love of a Woman: The Movie

ropxchlpbzcj.jpeg
    Gen-5-982x250-1-1.jpg
    Cluing and bribery.
    53381095678_8fd643e833_k.jpg
    53380918791_412f4a102a_k.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,387 Member
    edited December 2023
    The Chikamori Legacy
    Chapter Two: "Escape" (Continuation - Part IV)

7omhuoU.jpg
    Grandmother Yumiko went back into the house, going up those stairs must have been hell on her...because she motioned to River to follow, “I stay in house...after...I...old...stairs too much…”
    kiFVozL.jpg
    “I’m so sorry, Ba-chan...I shouldn’t have made you do that…”
    Q7eLjB3.jpg
    “No...no...I outside with Yasunobu. He and I go...see Mayumi...tell her...don’t come back. So I come back to house... comfort Yasunobu...that why I outside...I now come back inside...” she smiled, gesturing to take in the entire room and then looked at River with an amused look, “Home now.” she stated, she thought for a long moment and then gently put her arm around River and...
    04NBNQ4.jpg
    gently said looking deep into River’s eyes as she handed an envelope to River that held clearly the return address: 20 Channel View Bluff, Cape Garner, “Your...home...with Haruo…you go find home…”
    CLqybFE.jpg
    “I hope he’s willing to listen, Ba-chan…”
    TyT6us6.jpg
    “You...my grand-daughter…from different daughter…” Yumiko gently smiled at the young woman she loved so much. “No matter...what…”
    Dce3UnP.jpg
    “I love you...Grandmother…” River embraced the Japanese woman who she felt was her true grandmother, even if she wasn’t biologically. She’d loved Fiona and River like family for so long. There was something deeply troubling in those eyes of her grandmother, but she was not ready to spill that, if ever.
    9kCGLUm.jpg
    Over the next two days, River prepared. She knew that she had to travel light since ferries taking foot passengers would be limiting luggage and she didn’t want to weigh herself down with too much. So she packed stuff that was light for summer time, a bikini; she knew that she had the body for it, two changes of clothes, five panties, five pairs of socks, a light jacket for rain, and a pair of moccasin boots that could fold down quite handily to fit into a pocket in the backpack. She didn’t know how far of a distance that she would have to cover and made sure that she was wearing athletic shoes...and not fancy heels. She also put in a romantic slip...into her backpack too. It wasn’t too much of a weight that she wanted to forego feeling as if she was feminine and romantic. Perhaps if I can reconcile with Haruo...she thought to herself.
    uZUXiK5.jpg
    It was as she was shouldering her pack and stepping outside, that Ba-chan came out on the veranda and said, “River...come here...you walk to island? No...no...no...you take my car…maybe cheap...walk on...your feet end up hurt...take car...drive over...” Grandma had a big boat of a 70s car. It was a 1969 Dodge Charger.
    uQ6ThoU.jpg
    “Ba-chan, are you sure?” River was astounded as she walked up the stairs to the veranda to keep Yumiko from having to walk down the stairs.
    b03xDND.jpg
    “Hmmm…” Grandmother Yumiko nodded. Man, this car was going to be hell on gas but River didn’t relish the idea of walking and was grateful for the generous offer. Grandma Yumiko put the keys in the palm of River’s hand and covered her hand with hers. “Go...find Haruo…” she stated; the trust in her eyes evident as she knew that River would take care of her car. “Key...garage…” she said pointing out the key to the garage so that River could take the vehicle. Fiona had made sure that River learned to drive earlier in the fall. River looked at Yumiko, frail but with a constitution of steel having gone through some of the toughest events of the 20th century. At 96 she was still here, still caring for those who relied on her wisdom. But like Haruo, River knew that she wouldn’t be here for much longer. She felt a pressing need to find Haruo, not only for her, but for Yumiko.

“I love you, Ba-chan…” River enfolded the lady in a tender hug which was just as equally reciprocated by the little Japanese lady...then River made her way down the stairs, inserted the key in the garage door, and opened the garage to reveal the large vehicle. Putting her back pack and purse in the shotgun seat, River settled herself behind the wheel. Turning the ignition, she could hear the low growl of the 302 4.9L V8. Pulling down the drive selector one notch into reverse, she eased the big car out of the garage. Checking the rear-view she eased into the road-way. She could see Yumiko waving at her. So she waved back then another two notches down on the lever to put the car into drive. And then she was on her way.
    hSlk3k0.jpg
    weGN6Hl.jpg

End Part IV

Just a little teaser pic for a AU save that I'm doing - not writing a story for it. *What if Haruo picked Bebe?*

lfjwV4D.jpg
    by7pHHY.jpg
    ~evil snicker~
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,878 Member
    Hello All

Episode 15 of Generation 2 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge is available for you to watch on YouTube.

In this episode the sims continue learning skills and reading books.

There is a total of five birthday parties in this episode.

In the first half of the video the twins, Daryl and Denise, plus their imaginary friends made real, Riley and Byron, age up from child to teen.

Once those birthday parties are complete the four newly aged up sims get a makeover.

Then Don, their grandfather, plus Max and Paul all travel to Mountain Lake. Max and Paul are preparing to age up to Young Adult and will continue finishing their preparation in Mountain Lake.

In this episode, the traveling party stays with Gary and Donna Flower-Walker and their twins, Elsie and Charlie.

Elsie and Charlie Flower-Walker were born at the same time as Daryl and Denise. I thought they ought to age up to teen now as well. But they'll have to learn some skills first.

At the start of this episode, we see Mabel Flower, a plant sim from Mountain Lake, stuck outside the Base Camp. I reset her. Mabel lives in Mountain Lake so we will see her again later in this episode.

As for Gary's wife, Donna. You may be familiar with her as there are a few chapters of the Generation 1 videos devoted to her and her household. Mabel is originally from that household. She has since moved out and now lives in another house close to Gary and Donna's house. Unfortunately for Mable she has an incident with the Scraptronic Workbench. As a result of this unfortunate occurrence there is a bit of extra excitement there.

At the start of the video we see a plant sim dressed in very pale pink. She is chatting with Flora. We don't see Flora again this episode. The plant sim is Petunia Flower-Walker. She is Donna's daughter. Petunia has completed numerous skills. At the end of the video, Petunia ages up from teen to Young Adult. Petunia's imaginary friend made real is Patricia and Patricia is still working on skills, so she doesn't age up with Petunia. We also see Patricia at the start of the video as she is playing catch with Sophy Rodgers. Sophy is one of many townies who came with Moonlight Falls and have been since moved to Mountain Lake.

You will see the townies from Moonlight Falls wandering around town occasionally.

Two other sims who have previously aged up to young adult and moved to Mountain Lake are Cosmo and Percy Walker. Cosmo is the imaginary friend made real of Olivia's plant sim daughter, Petal. Percy is the son of Don and Olivia. He was their youngest child until little Oliva was born. We see Cosmo and Percy at the Stones Throw Greenhouse when Don goes there to collect some seeds.

I hope you enjoy the video. I expect the next few episodes will be set in Mountain Lake and the traveling party will move between houses so we will eventually get to know most of the population of this world, particularly those who have children who need to age up to teen.

The world, Mountain Lake, was made by Rflong7.
    Appaloosa Plains world shipped with the Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack.

Happy Simming

Here is the link to the video.

https://youtu.be/31BHYk-K5OY
    I really hate coming up with chapter titles.... ;)

Chapter 10.3 - November 2023 - A disaster and a date (but not a disastrous date)

Quick summary:

Screenshot-2.jpg

After his last date with Beate Bhavan wanted to install a jacuzzi... the only problem was he had no space for it, so... he decided to build an entire new floor of his house just for that purpose...

Screenshot-37.jpg

Then he finally gave in after the Town Council had been nagging on him for over a year to come pick up a trophy for saving two peoples lives in some fires during the summer of last year... before it was back to the fire station to do some necessary maintenance on the fire truck and finish the job of upgrading one of the toilets before the alarm bell rang..

Screenshot-42.jpg

Some trouble was happening over at the military base... afterwards the military stated in a public press release that they had trouble with some wild llamas making it into the building and wreaking havoc, but nobody really believed that anyway...

Screenshot-87.jpg

Then after work Bhavan invited his girlfriend to a date over at "Dafooney! Wahey"", the local jazz club, before they went home again to his house...
    th1das9.png
    I was writing some stuff for my blog and wanted a link for the original 100 baby challenge rules with the badge you got for winning, turns out HarmonySims (Cadence and Mikolaj Sierra) blog is gone! Does anybody know where I can find the badge?
    Gen-5-982x250-1-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top