Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @emorrill, I’m thinking about using default skins for the majority of my sims. Of course choosing a default skin doesn’t preclude one from utilizing custom non-default skins on specified sims. I’ve always liked Mango Smoothie but I just don’t like the “muscle definition” on Asian skins.
    Swole-Teacher.jpg
    It’s not like we can’t put on muscle. I’d like to see the body builder skin amended for Asian muscular types. Then “Haruo-Sim” and “Tosh”-Sim would look aweesome. 😁
    I like River the way she looks. 😁❤️
    Screenshot-93.jpg
    😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited August 2022
    @Sleepstar hope you are having a great birthday!
    @Federico Great pictures! Are you using a lighting mod?
    @emorrill Those eyelashes! Gah! I confess I will never learn S3PE let alone Workshop, so I admire your patience there! Good job converting them to eyewear.
    It is kind of nice to be posting again. It's even nicer to be playing again to have something to post. ;)
    What's crazier is I don't have the kind of mods installed here that would make sims go 'free love' on everyone. Like, I have Master Controller but no Woohooer. So yeah, I have no explanation for why that kiss happened. Skylar has the 'flirty' trait and I know that makes sims more inclined to do romantic stuff, but still there's no reason she should have kissed her aunt-in-law like that.
    OMG at that rainbow waterfall! That's awesome!
    @Silverofdreams30 those are some nice skins that enhance your sims.
    Hi @lisasc360 how have you been?
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm sure you do ;)

I intended to write one update but the events of the game took it in a completely different direction.

MqIEwug.jpg

While Terry and Kaydence continued to plan their wedding, the fallout from their engagement party also continued to reverberate throughout Sunset Valley.

95OUvGM.jpg

Skylar was doing her sing-a-gram rounds on a rainy Thursday, the day immediately following the party, when Terry rang her phone.
    "Skylar."
    Skylar closed her eyes and exhaled. "Terry. I understand congratulations are in order. You're marrying my cousin. Welcome to the family."

B1GiZ5j.jpg

Terry cleared his throat. "Thank you, Skylar, I appreciated that." He then paused for a few seconds before speaking again. "What was that with you and Mr. Jolina-Plumb's wife?"
    "What do you mean?" Skylar asked quizzically.
    "When you made out with her at the party."
    Skylar frowned. "I did?"
    "Yes, you did. Everyone saw you."

XlOtMDu.jpg

"I barely even know Cherise. How can I make out with her?"
    "You did, Skylar. You did. Everyone saw you. Even the stray dog outside."
    Shrugging her shoulders, Skylar replied, "I don't remember."
    "You did, Skylar, you did." Terry paused for a breath before continuing. "You know, Kaydence is worried sick about you."

3OE1YkT.jpg

"That's funny," retorted Skylar, dripping with sarcasm. "Why?"
    "Because she thinks of you like a sister." Terry paused again. "You were juiced that night, weren't you? You were strung out on juice and you're strung out on it right now."

8OZeDJp.jpg

"I am not!" Skylar denied. "We don't even have a juice bar at the mansion, how can I be juiced?"
    "That's why you don't remember kissing your uncle's wife."
    "You are not my dad, Terry, you cannot tell me what to do."
    "What I am, Skylar, is a friend and soon to be a member of your family."

zi9RmeD.jpg

"Member of the family. Right, Ter."

Right after Skylar got off the phone with Terry, she rolled this want:

lvOnF5Z.png

Skylar, you little minx!!! That is your cousin's fiancé you're lusting after. Try finding someone who isn't taken.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @venusdemilosims It was great. Quiet as well. I found a birthday card on my bed last night, left there by my sisters.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Astro What a great prom night!
    well, oopsie. Teens will be teens. :lol: I hope that want cause issues, but it might.
    cool pics with the yearbook! You are very talented in presenting your pictures and story. I didn't know you could post things like that on twitter. I have an account created years ago, but I have not even signed on in years.

@Puddinroy Hi, I hope you find time to read it.

@venusdemilosims Kaydence is a very focused young lady with all her ambitions. I do remember at times it seemed as if she was the parent and her parents were the unruly teens! :grin:
    I'm glad to see Kaydence does have some fun time and enjoyed the magic show with Terry.
    There are a lot of things that happen in game that shouldn't. It was sadly designed that way. I learned early on to control my story sims and now I use Nraas SP castes to make sure things stay the way I want so I can let them be a little bit free when I am handling other sims so they don't just stand around or do something that would be totally out of the character I built. :grin:
    That would certainly be a challenge to take the family and guests to go to Oasis Landing for the wedding. I did send around 20 sims to Champs Les Sims for a destination wedding. It was very laggy, but also very beautiful. :love: I swore I'd never do it again. I expect I eventually will.
    Lol at Skylar and her very naughty wish!

@emorrill Love seeing all the fun cc you've been playing around with.
    I've never been a fan of Hank or pretty much anyone in SV, but he does rock his facial hair. :heart:
    Pauline is very beautiful. :heart:
    The sequin dress is precious. :love:
    Does the cute hat come with dogs for dog lovers?
    The unicorn skirt is beautiful. Looks like it needs a top that doesn't go over the waistband, but tucks in tightly or is a midi top. I know I have a couple of store ones that tuck in tightly with pants that have waistbands, but not sure how they would do with cc. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.
    The eyelashes really look cool for an occult sim particularly a mermaid. I'm glad you got them changed but I have no idea how to do anything else with them.
    The Zebra L made is so awesome! I want one! :grin: Would your Emily like a Zebra to ride in Supernatural? Well, maybe not since she is preggers, but maybe Sam would?? :heart:
    I think the rainbow falls look awesome. You should keep them in. Do you still have the link for it?

@Federico Welcome. Beautiful pictures!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for posting the eyes and skins you use. I have a couple of the skins you use. Wild blue and Fresh blue. I don't use them as often as I do KB Primer or the Mango one that I have. I will have to check out the others. I was looking for a really pale skin for changing Mary's ghost image and ended up using an alien shiny silver on her. The Candy crush marshmallow may have worked too. Definitely gonna check it out.

@Nikkei_Simmer :love: no more words are necessary! :grin:

It's a beautiful day in Hidden Springs after the morning rain. I think @emorrill's rainbow waterfall would look awesome here. Don't you? I took this shot Aug 6th. Shows how long I've not been in that save. It was one of the last pictures I took that day. I was hoping for a rainbow to show up, but it didn't.
    52267576690_b7d3ac35ec_o.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited August 2022
    @venusdemilosims

thank you, I enjoyed the recent update,
    its so fun seeing your story again :)

@bekkasan

You are welcome, I'm working on my other
    story now going to try and do the big wedding.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @bekkasan - yeah, these skin creators need to stop focusing on those Kpop sticks and give some Asian “bodybuilders” some love. 🤣
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 4387 - Page 4389

@venusdemilosims I've got the Traveler mod, but at the moment, the family is still living in the original town they started in.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Great picture of Jamie!

@Astro Great updates!

@Puddinroy Hello!

@emorrill Great pictures of your CC testing.

@Federico Great update!

@Sleepstar Happy belated birthday!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice pictures of the different skins.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Harper: A wild horse! How beautiful.
    Harper decided to approach the horse.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Mary: Harper, dear, its best if you don't approach it.Wild Horses
    can't be trusted.
    Harper: I'll be fine, don't worry.
    Caleb: Harper...

Screenshot-24.jpg
    The horse stomped and bit at Harper, who gave the animal a "what for"
    talking.XD

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Harper: No.That's a bad horse, bad horse.
    Soon the animal calmed down and began nuzzling harper, who gave the horse
    some love in return.

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Mary: Well, look at that. She tamed a wild horse.
    She really is something else.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Harper: I'm going to mount it now.
    Caleb: I wouldn't if I was you, you might have been able to tame it.
    But mounting is a whole different story.
    Harper: Well, its a good thing you aren't me.
    Caleb: :|

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Harper: You were saying?
    Caleb: I stand corrected, I'm sorry.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Joseph: you been with us for quite some time now, but you haven't
    spoken much about home.
    Harper: I'm from New York.
    Joseph: Ah, good old New York. Do you miss it?
    Harper: I do quite a bit actually.
    Joseph: If I might be so bold, why was your family heading west?
    Maker now I have to come up with some excuse.Oh My fiance back home,
    just pretend he's from here XD

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Harper: I was heading out west to be married.
    Joseph: You're engaged? Does Caleb know that?
    Harper: Why would he need to know that?
    Joseph: You really don't know...-shakes head-
    Joseph believed Harper's tale, for the most part it was true,
    She was engaged to married and was on her way to her wedding..when things got
    mixed up.

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Harper: Why are you smiling like that?
    Caleb: Its quite impressive that you were able to tame
    this horse, Wild horses are not easy to capture, Harper.
    Harper: I have a way with animals.

Screenshot-33.jpg
  • Options
    Goth Family Day 318

m8wTM09.jpg
    On the morning of the 318th day, Christa woke up to take care of Oliver.

0wk1Dlg.jpg
    Not long after that, Christa joined Jacob in the shower.

3wWjJbc.jpg
    After coming out of the shower, Jacob went down to the kitchen to play the electric guitar.

JuJGv78.jpg
    Then it was time for Oliver to age to toddler. I thought that Christa would be the one to take him to the cake, but it was Lily instead.

Hh6e1YI.jpg
    Here is one picture of Oliver as a toddler. It might be easier to see him later on if I get a better picture.

fn4X9bx.jpg
    I had invited some family members to the party, but they didn't really show up until Oliver was already aged up. However, Christa's father showed up in time to eat some cake. His name is James Wolff but he actually isn't descended from Thornton or Morgana. Thornton got with Tamara Donner after Tamara gave birth and the game gave the child Thornton's last name when the father of that baby was actually Xander Clavell. I didn't ever catch it in time, so through the following weeks, descendants leading up to James' birth were born.

cpOjD6q.jpg
    Then, Holly Langerak, Lily's sister, asked Christa for an autograph.

hWH2gEB.jpg
    After that, Christa chatted with her father, whom the game said she didn't even know. It could be that James and Mercedes woohooed, but they weren't married. It could also be that they were married, but James just never chatted with his daughter much.

sMPng9D.jpg
    What is even stranger is that Christa had to give her mother a Friendly Introduction even though they do know each other. However, they had had a neutral relationship bar, meaning it was like Christa just met her mother even though they had lived together. Mercedes is a direct descendant of Mortimer Goth, as is Jacob because of his Grandpa Harlan Goth.

TFZ78mP.jpg
    Jacob started out teaching Oliver how to walk.

f842jxm.jpg
    Christa's sister, Belinda Goth, showed up towards the end of the party. I only gave her some makeup and changed her hair, but this is her as a teenager. She was born sometime after Christa, so it makes sense they didn't really know each other. I intend to build their sisterly relationship.

bphceGv.jpg
    Three of the five household members watched the cooking channel together. They've all got some skill in cooking already, but as you can see, Lily is the closest to gaining another skill point.

KN17Isd.jpg
    Learning how to walk wasn't finished yet, but Oliver needed to use the toilet so I went ahead and had Christa get started on it.

P0O9VSq.jpg
    Oliver got some toys to play with, I needed to spend some money anyway. Christa read a book but was just getting up to clean the potty when I took this picture.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Sleepstar You're welcome. :blush: Cute of your sisters to surprise you with a birthday card on your bed. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow! That is one ripped Asian guy! :open_mouth: Super impressive! :star:
    I'm sorry there's not better skins out there for bodybuilder Asians... :( If I come across anything like that, I'll let you know.

@venusdemilosims Lol! Yeah I could never wear eyelashes like that in real life! They'd weigh my eyelids down so hard I'd be tired ALL the time. :p Thanks for the compliment. <3 I'm glad I've learned how to tweak little things in S3PE.
    Yes, playing the game is always nice and fun! :blush:
    All that happened in your game WITHOUT "The Mod That Shall Not Be Named!?" 😦 Wow! That's...very surprising!
    I've provided a link to the default rainbow waterfalls in my reply to bekkasan below. :blush:
    Lol, Skylar denying the whole incident. :lol:
    Wow...she rolls a wish to Kiss Terry after getting off the phone with him??? :open_mouth: What the hey is wrong with this girl!? :joy:

@bekkasan
    I've never been a fan of Hank or pretty much anyone in SV, but he does rock his facial hair. :heart:
    ^Thanks. And yasss! :love: That facial hair is SO much better than what he normally has on... :grimace::lol:
    Thanks about Pauline too. <3 I think she turned out so beautiful also. Here's a picture I had to take of her in game when I was thinking that very same thing:
    Pretty-Pauline.jpg
    The sequin dress is precious. :love:
    ^I get a feeling... :smirk:Here ya go. <3
    The unicorn skirt is beautiful. Looks like it needs a top that doesn't go over the waistband, but tucks in tightly or is a midi top.
    ^YES! :star: (Once again it amazes me how in sync we are with our thoughts sometimes. ;) 💜 ) That's just what I was looking for on TSR yesterday. ;) I found some very nice tops that match it well and will share what I found in my next post. :)
    L appreciated your compliment on her Zebra. <3 I can't remember if I saved it to the Sim Bin (I'm pretty sure I did...) and moved the sim file to her computer. I'll check later. :kissing_heart: But yes, Emily would very much love to ride a Zebra. :mrgreen: I think Sam would too. ;)
    I think the rainbow falls look awesome. You should keep them in. Do you still have the link for it?
    :smirk: I'm spreading the love again! :mrgreen: Here ya go:

🌈 Default Replacement Rainbow Waterfall Package 🌈

Oh it will definitely make the gorgeous HS waterfalls all the more gorgeous! :love: I wanna see pictures. :mrgreen:

@Brandontaylor Thanks buddy. :blush:
    Enjoyed your post. :) Oliver (as a toddler) is a little cutie!

@GraceyManor Wow Harper isn't afraid to "crack the whip" on even an untamed wild horse! :joy: #GirlBoss I bet she's surprising the heck out of everyone in this time of history... Yep. :p
    Guess she will have to tell Caleb the truth about her someday...
    This picture is beautiful:
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @emorrill
    Yup she's a wild one that's for sure.XD
    Though I would probably do the same LOL
    Thanks! I tried not to get the cell tower in the background.
    That was the only downfall of that world.
  • Options
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    Caleb: Morning Harper.
    Harper: Morning, Caleb.I need to talk to you,
    privately.
    Caleb: Why do I have a feeling it isn't something good?
    Harper: Please?

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Caleb: Alright, what did you want to talk about?
    Harper: ..I don't know if I can talk about it with you smiling
    at me like that...stop it.
    Caleb: ...What's wrong?

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Harper: I can't with you looking at me like that, nevermind.
    Harper walked off, leaving Caleb standing there, confused
    as to what that was all about.

Screenshot-42.jpg
    Caleb: Has anyone seen Harper?
    Charity: She wanted to be by herself over yonder.
    Caleb: Thank you.

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Caleb: I hope you don't mind if I sit with you.
    Harper: No, I don't mind, please sit.
    Caleb: Are you crying?

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Harper: Yes, I am. I'm ready to go home, really I am.
    Caleb: Do you not like us?
    Harper: Its not that, but I just don't belong here.

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Caleb pulled Harper into his arms, embracing her.

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Harper: Caleb, I told you, you shouldn't do that.
    Caleb: Honestly, I don't think it really matters anymore.

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited August 2022
    Got some bad news today at the doctor's regarding my mother's health, and have been trying to process it all day.

First, though, some comments...reading these helped to get my mind off of the bad news.

@Astro I do like that yearbook!

@Sleepstar that was nice of your sisters to leave that card for you :)

@bekkasan Kaydence is likely the most ambitious, goal-oriented sim teen I've ever had in my game, and I have played Sims 3 since two days after it came out. This has continued as a young adult. And yes, her parents do indeed behave like unruly teens and she behaves at times like a much older woman. I have often said that the first obstacle that she had to overcome was having to survive the vocal legend Madison and superstar actor Sebastian as parents!
    I spent a few days in the household in Starlight Shores after I finally got them moved with just her and Terry, and the attraction is obvious. They are quite the intellectual couple, they connect mentally, rolling a lot of the same wants. Neither of them have rolled a single want to woohoo. It's all mental stuff: taking a class, reading a book, meeting a supernatural, improving a skill. And they both want to go to university (even though Kaydence HAS a degree) and travel to the future, which is where the Oasis Landing wedding idea comes from. That's who these guys are. I think they look at their marriage as like an intellectual meeting of the minds, a partnership. However, Terry is a bit more social as he rolls more social wants than she does.
    It makes sense they would enjoy a magic show. When Kaydence was a teen she rolled a want a couple of times to become a magician.
    Another thing I think Terry is good for: he allows Kaydence to let her hair down some. She's such a serious young woman, he brings out her passionate side. I can already see that of the two of them, he will be the emotional one and the nurturer.
    I have always loved Hidden Springs, Kaydence's aunt Savannah has a chateau there. That is a lovely picture of the waterfall!

@emorrill Yes that happened in my game without "the mod that should not be named!" And of course Skylar WOULD deny the incident. ;) She kind of has to at this point, don't you think? The incident is embarrassing enough! As for her history with her cousin Kaydence's fiancé, they were friends before he even started dating her. He was actually one of the popular kids at school, in Skylar's clique, then he joined the creative writing club and he fell, hard, for Kaydence, the "quiet, studious bookworm." Thanks for the link to the rainbow waterfall and the sparkly toddler dress! Your makeover of Pauline and Hank turned out gorgeous!

@Brandontaylor Wow, your family has some work to do to build their relationships, as some of them seem to be estranged!

@GraceyManor Harper's got mad skillz on that wild horse! She managed to tame it enough to ride it! Those pics are lovely! And she and Caleb make a wonderful couple.

I'm actually a few days ahead in gameplay as I actually have not had a chance to play today.

hoiW3a3.jpg

On the second day of Terry and Kaydence's visit to Sunset Valley to announce their wedding plans, Kaydence sent Terry to the bot shop next to her father's house to purchase a few trait chips, while she went next door to her dad and her siblings.

He hit the motherlode: Handibot, Robotany Gardener, and Sentience. Must be nice when your fiancée's family is a bottomless pit of cash.

eozPO5A.jpg

Kaydence's half-brother, Jazz Lyric, was at school, but little Sonata, who had learned to walk, was showcasing her newfound ability by walking straight outside. Kaydence scooped her up and put her in her playpen.

ZhASXcP.jpg

Sebastian, who was wearing an astronaut costume for his latest film role, welcomed Kaydence back into his house. He had mixed feelings about her engagement. On the one hand, the actor wondered if his daughter was too young to tie the knot. Surely, her fiancé, her longtime boyfriend Terry Ho, was nice enough, unfailingly polite and from a good two-parent family. He loved Kaydence to bits and would take good care of her.

Not that Kaydence needed it, of course. She'd been her own person since she spun out of Madison.

On the other, he knew that in many ways, Kaydence wasn't like other people her age. Not only because of her privileged upbringing, but because of her personality. She was already a college graduate, she had been on a hit TV show, and she was an amateur scientist. But she was sheltered and naive, a young woman who lived in her own head. How could she be so sure she wanted to do this now?

Kaydence had barely even blown out her young-adult birthday candles, and she was getting married. To Sebastian, it was a bit much to comprehend.

dALfegZ.jpg

Meanwhile, the reason Kaydence sent Terry to the bot shop in the first place was to insert new trait chips into T4$H4, the plumbot she built for the family when she was a teenager.

oJUFiRK.jpg

The bot seemed to be grateful to see its creator again.

htBBxMC.jpg

As day turned to night in the Valley, the couple, who had been engaged nearly two days, had another gathering at their rental place.

MqIEwug.jpg

Finally, they came to an agreement on where the actual ceremony was going to take place.

jRwUgGv.jpg

Oasis Landing. The future. Kadyland.
    Of course. It made perfect sense. They would get married in their own personal playground. Well, it's technically Kaydence's since she made it when she was a teenager, and Terry is her constant companion along the journey.
    Logistically, though, it would be a nightmare. How would their families and friends travel alongside them? Only a few people actually knew about this place. Even Terry's own parents didn't know.

Tq7cPfj.jpg

Speaking of which, Kaydence exhaled deeply as she prepared to introduce herself to her soon-to-be-husband's mother, Latricia. Mrs. Ho was an imposing woman with piercing blue eyes and wearing a bright red dress.

Ua4Jpz8.jpg

"You must be Kaydence," Mrs. Ho began.
    "I am," Kaydence replied, straightening herself.

w1qZBp3.jpg

"It's wonderful to finally meet you. I detected a change in him as soon as he met you. It's clear to me that he's absolutely smitten with you. He got different friends, his grades improved, and he figured out what he wanted out of life."

N6Zs9zT.jpg

"I'm pleased to finally meet you, Mrs. Ho," Kaydence replied. "Terry has told me so much about you."
    Latricia told Kaydence that she had named Terry after her late brother, Terrance Stiles, who drowned in a boating accident off the coast of Isla Paradiso just before Terry was born.

Aq7laOY.jpg

Kaydence's cousins, Sierra and Satis, spent a good chunk of the evening catching up. Satis revealed that she was dealing with her own tragedy - the drowning death of her son, Ramses, off Old Pier Beach, while he was visiting with his father, Josh Davidson.

yvxZivI.jpg

Three adult women - Kaydence's aunt Savannah, her stepmother Cherise, and Terry's mother Latricia were gathered around the television playing video games against each other, while Kaydence watched them.

GSxo6yS.jpg

Terry was bemused by the spectacle.

Ppgt5IE.jpg

Meanwhile, Terry's father Jeffrey managed to tear Latricia away from the video game and her new friends for at least a spell...

GLnKBKY.jpg

...long enough to present her with some flowers. Terry seemed to be glad of that.

f5YIo8K.jpg

Skylar whipped out her sketch pad and decided to try to draw her older brother, AJ.

SnyRRTi.jpg

...and her clumsy results.

o6iTBFK.jpg

A few moments later, disaster struck and the TV broke!

ATwHvJq.jpg

To entertain everyone, one of the guests whipped out his drum set. He actually didn't sound half bad.

ojoY2f4.jpg

Latricia and Terry got into an argument over Watcher knows what.

8w77IkJ.jpg

With the crowd of sims in the rental home, the soon-to-be bride managed to sneak out of a back door into the starry night, with the beam of the lighthouse criss-crossing, and find a quiet place to read.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    Had a power outage throughout the county when saving my game so lost everything I played today.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 Looking forward to the wedding! :smiley:

@Brandontaylor Thanks! :smiley:
    Oliver is a cutie!
    It's hard to keep track of the sims heritage with the illicit relationships the townies seem to form. :lol:
    Bad timing for the power outage! I still want a bummer button on our bar since insightful, like and awesome are inappropriate sometimes!

@GraceyManor Horse whisperer! Beautiful horses.
    Looks like Caleb is declaring himself. That should make her more confused about trying to find a way to get back to her time. :wink:

@emorrill Thank you for the links! :heart:
    You will definitely see pictures!

@venusdemilosims I'm sorry about the bad news regarding your mother's help. Prayers for both of you.
    Thank you for the comment on the waterfall picture. I'm going to try to put the falls in today and take a few more pictures in between house projects that need to be done desperately. :grin:
    Sebastian looks very handsome in his astronaut costume. I love a man in a uniform. :love:
    It's not a sims party unless someone argues, has a rip roaring fight, seduces another in one of the upstairs beds or dies. :grin:
    AJ! I always loved your parts about him. I think I had a crush on him. :love:

I always enjoy seeing townies interacting with the wildlife in the game. I had one of my sims nearby and kept hearing chirping and someone talking and this is what I found.
    52267105223_7a940b89fd_o.jpg
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Can you go into Edit Town - the edit world part - and delete the tower? :p
    That was one hot kiss! <3<3

@venusdemilosims Sorry you got some not so good news about your mom. :cry: {{{{Hugs}}}}
    I'm glad you're finding some joy in playing again. Sims has always been my escape from the hardships in life...Gives me some happy while I process the hard stuff.
    That was an entertaining update. :)
    I found some lovely tops to go with the unicorn skirt to turn it into a wedding dress. See below. :blush:

@Brandontaylor Ugh, those dang power outages! :confounded: So sorry that happened to ya... :(

@Astro Wow! Lots of happenings! Cassie sure has made a mess of herself huh... :(
    My personal feeling is, we are human and we all make mistakes. If we are sincerely sorry about it and greatly desire to change, we can be redeemed.

@bekkasan I love watching Sims interact with the wildlife too, especially birds. <3 🐦

So hey everyone! :smiley: Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.

I went ladies tops hunting to find one - or more - that would go perfectly with the unicorn skirt. :blush:
    (There are some great EA top options too, but y'all know how much I love cc. :smirk: ) I particularly hunted for tops that would be nice for when you want to create a wedding dress with the skirt. :)

I found 2 very strong candidates - currently, that might change later. The third candidate...well...you'll see.

First one is this Deep v-neck top from Saliwa @ TSR with lacy sleeves with flowers sewn on it. <3

Tops4unicornskirt-1.jpg

Tops4unicornskirt-2.jpg

So Pretty. :love: This is Strong Candidate #1 at the moment.

I discovered that the unicorn skirt can't be colored as brightly white as a typical wedding dress is (it's just the way it was made) so you'll have to make the tops a little more grey to fully match. It's all good. 👍 (Certain patterns are iffy are the skirt too, just fyi)

As pretty as that top is, I decided to check out a similar top (also by Saliwa) with a nicer, less cleavage revealing neckline. One more "formal" for a wedding. However...it has this studded strap thingy going diagonally across the chest (it can't be recolored unfortunately) and...I really wish it wasn't there because this top is seriously the most perfectly fitting for the skirt to make it into a wedding dress! (Imo) :star: For now, it's at the bottom of the 3. :(

Tops4unicornskirt-3.jpg

Tops4unicornskirt-4.jpg

*Unless a certain sweet lady might be able to remove it with her awesome cc correcting skills ;) but I feel like I've already asked too much of her lately. I seriously owe her a coffee or something! 😅 @Emily4331 :kissing_heart:
    Here's the link just in case. <3

And lastly, the Strong Candidate #2 (also for now). This is a lace crop top by Pizazz. The bra can be seen underneath... :confused: but thankfully it's recolorable so you can make it match with the color you choose for the lace so it's not as noticeable. It's really pretty I think. :love:

Tops4unicornskirt-5.jpg

It does give a little of the "saggy b00b" look from the side so that's why it's #2...

Tops4unicornskirt-6.jpg

Anyway, there are endless possibilities with tops for this skirt to fit your personal style preferences! :grin: If any of you find some tops you like for it, please shoot some pictures and a link my way. :star:

Have fun simming everyone! <3
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Me again. :p

So my 11 yo daughter wrote another Sims 3 story ;) and she's been begging me to share it on here for the past couple of days! :lol: She'd love to hear your thoughts on it. :grin:

I created a thread for it over in the "Stories and Legacies" section so head on over and check it out if you'd like. :blush: It's pretty cute so far. :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    @bekkasan

Hopefully soon, if the game cooperates with me.
  • Options
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Joseph: I have some bad news Caleb.
    Caleb: What kind of news?

Screenshot-57.jpg
    Joseph: I'm not able to repair the wagon, its beyond my expertise.
    And...we're low on funds, so I can't even get us the items we need for it.
    Caleb: that means we're basically stuck until someone comes along wanting
    to trade.
    Joseph: fraid so, Sorry Caleb.

Screenshot-60.jpg
    Caleb: There you are, I been looking for you.
    Harper: Did you need something?
    Caleb: Actually, I wanted to give you something..
    Let's go for a walk.
    Harper: Alright.

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Caleb: Turn around Harper.
    Harper: Why?
    Caleb: Just turn around.
    Harper: Alright, but I don't know why..
    Harper turned around as Caleb approached from
    behind, he gently slipped something around her neck.

Screenshot-63.jpg
    It was a locket.Harper looked down and examined the beautiful
    necklace that Caleb had placed on her.She turned to face Caleb.

Screenshot-66.jpg
    Harper: This is a beautiful necklace Caleb. Where did you get it?
    Caleb: It belonged to my mother, I wanted to give it to you sooner.
    But there's been a lot of Chaos.
    Harper: Its beautiful...I have something I really should tell you.
    And even though this isn't the best time, if I don't, I never will.

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Caleb: What is is Harper?
    Harper: Back home...I'm engaged Caleb.

Screenshot-65.jpg
    Caleb: ..That explains everything.
    Harper: I tried to tell you earlier..
    Caleb: I see…well.. do you love him?
    Harper: He’s not my favorite person to be around.
    Caleb: Then why are you marrying him?
    Harper: Honestly, I don’t know anymore.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I sent my playboy of 1920s world Roaring Heights to college, leaving his 2 alien pollination tech roommates and 1 boyfriend/roommate to continue paying on his beachside house and waxing his luxury roadster.

He needed a bigger playing field to continue working on his life aspiration of being a serial romance or whatever it was called, might have been Heartbreaker. I really like his roomy/boyfriend back home, think he's a keeper, so having to go chase skirts and/or trousers would be best done somewhere else.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor

Thank you

@emorrill

cool dress, is it for a new save game?
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. My team is still top of the League (Whether we win the League this season is still another matter)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top